GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 31 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

The Grox War - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 pm

((24 hour bump))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 am

Triex got up and he helped Diatria get up too. He stared at Ink.

"Which one? That piece of-" Triex was going to swear but Diatria glared at him with a don't even say it. look. Triex gulped and turned his gaze back Ink. "Ok. Lets go," Triex heard a door opening with a hiss sound. Triex sweared under his breath... more soldiers have arrieved.

"RUN!" cried Diatria. Diatria didn't have any weapons, Triex was hurt badly and Ink could only hit by going close-combat, which wouldn't work in this certain point. They ran to the ship with all there speed.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 am

((Whee, long post!))

Ink leaped into the pilot's seat and initiated the take off sequence as rapidly as he could- once he had the shields online even a rust-bucket like this could shrug off small-arms fire.

The ship whirred and clicked, panels lit up, bathing the cockpit in a yellow light, and as the rest of the enemy squad burst into the hangar, guns blazing, the energy field engaged with a crackle of static.

The whole vessel jerked and wobbled as it lifted off, but luckily they managed to get out of the hangar without smashing a wing against the side of the ship. One of the rear stabilisers must have taken a hit, he thought, as the craft leveled out and he opened up the throttle.

"Alright," Ink said, taking a moment to glance over the vessel's read-outs and catch his breath, "Shields are at sixty percent; should be able to hold off blaster fire, but I wouldn't fancy it against missiles. Engine has a half-tank of juice, no problems there. The hyperdrive--"

...In the privacy of his mind, Ink took a moment to curse very loudly indeed.

His voice remained level; "The hyperdrive is out... There's just no power getting to it. No way is this piece of garbage is getting us out of the system within the next three years."

His voice went silent, but his head was screaming at him;

Think. THINK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 am

All that was left were 7 Cronoxer, 3 Grokadiles, 5 Canox, 4 Sumogroxlers, and 6 Poison Groxes

"DIE!" I vaporized 2 Sumogroxlers. "Get....AWAY!!" I destroyed 1 Sumogroxler, and 2 Cronoxers.

Now just 5 Cronoxers, 3 Grokadiles, 5 Canoxes, 1 Sumogroxler, and 6 Poison Groxes.

I set my laser to the more-wide range setting. "I...will...Kill you all!" I blasted, but the configuration of the quantum cylinder bar, and it back-fired...There was a flash, a sharp blood-wrenching pain, and all was black.

To continue...shortly
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am

(What ever happened to Bubble? Can I rejoin?)
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:51 am

((I never removed you))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm

(Oh, thanks, where am I? Still aboard the Eliminator?)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

((Since that's where you left off and nothing disastrous has occurred there, it would be safe to assume that you are. Joyful ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Triex felt a rush of anger in him.

"Oh! GREAT! No hyperdrive! Thats like the best thing that could happen!" said Triex with sarcasm. But Diatria said.

"Shut your jaw before i make you." said Diatria. She checked sensors for any near by sentient solar system. She found one called Kyit-II. She turned her gaze back at Ink and pulled her hair away from her eyes.

"Go here. It very close. Only 12 hours and 48 minutes away without hyperdrive." said Diatria while there was blaster fire outside. She continued. "But Infernox might see us go to that solar system and send a search party to find us. Which might lead us to killing alot of Infernox and maybe bounty hunters." finished Diatria.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Blixafish wrote:
(Oh, thanks, where am I? Still aboard the Eliminator?)
((yes))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Ink, swerving to avoid the burst of laser-fire coming their way, cast a sidelong glance at Diatra; "Twelve hours?" he said incredulously, "Well there might be enough fuel in the tank to get us there, but I doubt your friend back there is likely to give us a sporting head start."

Another burst of enemy fire flashed past them as Ink banked hard to the left. "Scanners are picking up a squadron of interceptors. Three I'd guess. I can keep this up a little longer, but I can't outrun them. They get a few good hits on us and we're so much space dust."

A thought occurred to him, and he grasped it with both hands: "The comms! Can we contact the Eliminator? Can we contact anyone?"

A stray blaster bolt clipped the hull as Ink maneuvered again- the vessel bucked slightly but the shields held. For now.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

I didn't really...wake up...I just could feel. Witch was the bad part.

First I gained awareness of myself, and began to think. What happened? I must have fused the quantum cylinder wrong...ow...I hurt my brain! I thought. Wait...that wasn't me..something's hurting me! Just then my lungs clutched, and I couldn't breathe. GAARRR!!! I screamed in my head. Then the feeling stopped, as a mask was put on, sucking air away. wait...NOT breathing actually feels more normal than breathing...

But did I know what was happening?

Stay tuned to find out whats happening...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 pm

((Lazer, it's spelled "Which" no "Witch" razz ))

Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Meanwhile, on the Eliminator, Bubble was polishing up his ship, he heard something, a ringtone, well, actually it sounded like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM .

Bubble reached over and accepted the transmission.

"Yes, Idol Bubble the Playful here", he answered.

The transmission was scratchy, "H--- w- n-e-- ba-- -- pl---e...", and the transmission ended with a Plasma Pulser blast.

"Uh.. Flower, I think we got a Cheesey problem here..."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 am

((Bean I can't do anything when you're not posting :P))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 am

(Sorreh)

Kilikan looked up from his table as his gaze set upon Septra, who was now standing infront of him. He saw the tears fal from her eyes and her mouth open to a grin. Septra jumped at Kilikan and hugged him. Kilikan was tearing up as he hugged Septra too.

" 'Been a long time hasn't it, Septra." Said Kilikan.

"Yeah." Said Septra.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 am

Fravini smiled, seeing Septra happy had took her mind off the dream.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 am

Septra kissed Kilikan on the cheek.
"I love you.." She said. Septra was happy to finally confess it to Kilikan, and hopefully Kilikan loved her.

"I love you too, Septra." Said Kilikan, who kissed Septra.

Septra smiled at Kilikan and stopped hugging Kilikan.

"You don't know what I've gone through after I used that bomb on the ship. I had to go through a lot of hell before dropping into the hanger where I stole a fighter to this planet." Said Kilikan.
"Now, It's time I explain myself. But it'd be easier if I returned to the ship and explain to everybody." Said Kilikan.

"Okay then. Oh no...look outside! There's Grox out there!" Said Septra.

"No worries, I'll get 'em out." Said Kilikan taking out his Claw Glove.

----
After..

Septra then explained to Kilikan about how she found him, and what has happened ever since he left. Kilikan was amazed at everything that happened, and just chuckled at it.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 am

((Get a room...XD Jk,jk...))

My thoughts wondered upon thoughts...and pain...what was happening to m-

My brain was shut off....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUUUUN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

((*BOOM=Laser Blasts. Italic BOOMs indicate damage to the Hull of the ship.))

Triex came out of the back seat he saw Dark Interceptors come out of space. How did the Infernox buy those?! Those are Galactic Senate Prototypes! And why would the GS sell those to the Infernox... but those questions should be answered later. He turned his gaze back at Ink and said.

"Maybe-" BOOM "Ugh... Maybe we should-" BOOM "Communicate at the-" BOOM "Planet... what if Heatex is hacking are comm code and tries to find the-" BOOM "-Eliminator..." Triex finished with his danger senses tingiling. The AI of the ship said.

"WARNING! WARNING! Hull breached! Turning on emergency airlocks!" said the AI. Diatria screamed in terror but Triex held her hand and nodded that she would be ok. Diatria always had a fear of space. Triex said.

"Land this ship at that solar system! We have more of a chance of not dying if we leave!".
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Ink, concentration torn between the ship's controls and Triex, saw the dominoes falling: Getting help from the Eliminator would give away its position, exactly what their enemy wanted. So however crazy Triex's idea sounded, it looked like they were out of options.

He didn't want this bucket of bolts to be the last ship he ever piloted.

"Very well then; we shall do it your way." Ink opened the throttle and the craft lunged towards their new destination, tailed by the enemy craft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 pm

After a while (1 hour) of being chased. Weirdly, they survived. Ink's piloting skills, Triex's shooting skills and Diatria's navigation skills made a great combo for surviving a mission... for now. Diatria checked the navigation control and found a closer planet to dock. Like 26 minutes closer. The planet's name was Aril. Grox have govermental control on it. But space pirates with alot of bounty always hide there and the Grox don't give a Spoffit poop about it.

How did Diatria know this? Being a former bounty hunter has it's adventages.

"Alright Ink... I have a better place to hide. It's a planet called Arji. It's 26 minutes away without any turbo boost. 14 minutes away if you use turbo boost. It's very close.... a great enviorment to confuse the Infernox." said Diatria.

((EDIT: Oops, i said planet Aril, not Arji. My bad. sweat ))

Last edited by RazorKnight on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Ink nodded.

After they had taken down one of their pursuers and sent another one home with its right wing in flames the remaining enemies had decided to pull back and tail them at a safe distance for the last half an hour. It made him uneasy, but there was not much he could do about it: another attack could cost them their lives.

He altered course and checked their landing gear's condition - it seemed to be intact.

"Where do you want me to set us down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Diatria nodded. She looked at the beautiful night time sky and answered.

"Land there." she pointed a large landing pad with alot of blast marks and dents. She might of been afraid that the Landing pad wouldn't hold them. There were Conqrix Guard Drones protecting the exit back to the large city.

The whole planet was one city. This planet has alot of different spices like the Destroya Homeworld, Jazmia. Ink landed the junk pile, Triex and Ink followed Diatria since this planet was where she used to make a living. Before they stepped into the city, one of the Guard Drones stopped them.

"Where is your registration code?" said the Drone. Diatria always carried her old bounty hunter ID.

"Heres my ID. We are bounty hunters." she stared at her husband, Triex. "This is um... Hiji'ti." The turned her gaze at Ink knowing that he was one of the wanted people from the Grox Military Force. "This is... Kilikan." she said. "We are a gang of bounty hunters. My name is Diatria." she would of given a fake name but her name was on the ID.

The Drone checked the ID and said.

"Enter." the door opened and the 3 of them went into a large city. Triex noticed some of the people on the streets whistling at Diatria. Triex remembered that Diatria was still in her underwear. He showed his Hades Rifle at everyone and they stopped whistling and cheering.

"Maybe we should find some clothes for you." said Triex.

"Good idea." said Diatria. She turned at Ink. "Maybe you should inspect the area." she saw a sign. It said 'Welcome to Terin's Land'. It must be a bar or something. "Try there." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next