GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 30 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grox War - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Quote :
*Content deleted by RazorKnight*

Stranger: Orly?

Last edited by RazorKnight on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

I thing my plasma gun is stronger than that! Fravini thought
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

((You could answer if the planet was your homeworld.))

"Sure! we'll have to take my larger ship then...I guess we'll need someone who knows how to fight in a battle, bring your Eliminator, I'll bring my Medi-Rifle." Said Septra

* A Medi-rifle shoots tranquilizors which stuns the victim for 9 hours*
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well, about my dream.. I don't think I've seen a race that looks it would be my own.. I don't remember much about my past you know." Fravini changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm

((My Quantum phase eliminator lasts up to 11,000,000 years, and have around 22,054,879 Newtons per blast that phases in quantum space to create a molecular phased nutreon blast, in other words, it bends quantum space...TAKE THAT PLASMA GUN!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

((orly))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

((Let's not get into a debate now.))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Stop spamming dude.

"When are we launching?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Whatever the words Ink said over the comms next were, they would probably be unsuitable to translate in polite company.

Eventually the bout of indecipherable cursing died down and Triex could make out Ink's voice, raised over the sound of blaster fire: "There's a ton of them-- caught me by surprise. Get back to the ship if you can, I'm two levels below the bridge and they've got me pinned dow- hang on..."

There was a series of metallic clangs and a couple of grunts as Ink shifted aside a panel in the wall he was leaned against. This should be perfect...

"I'm on my way up. Get the hostage out of there if you can!"

He would have preferred an air-vent, but this would have to do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

"Oh well then...I'll figure it out while I'm directing us to Argi City. Alright, let's get going! Septra ran to her starfighter and expanded the rear where 3 more seats sprung up. "You'll sit over there." Septra pointed to the back.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm

"Great." I said, climbing in. Leather seats....Prepare to be blasted to space I thought. Time for my first adventure in awhile.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Fravini sat in the back, her thoughts still clouded in her head.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

"Alright, buckle up!" Yelled Septra over the roar of the engine coming to life. She turned the knob to Hyperspeed. Everything started to fly by as she saw battleships, planets, moons...

But the horrible part was...

She saw Grox cruisers and battleships destroying the scenery. She saw the explosions of the Battleships and she swore she had heard the screams of terror from the soldiers on-board. She heard the noise of the moons being torn apart by the force of the Grox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzer8ZCW-Ys
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

I sat back and polished my laser. Then I began to think about this day...weirdness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am

"Alright Ink. But don't play hero with me. I'm going to help... once i get these Infernox out of my tail." said Triex. Diatria spin kicked an Infernox and took it's Hand Rifle. Triex on the meanwhile, took his Blaze Claw and hooked it to his wrist and got his Hades Rifle. Both of them killed alot of Infernox. Dead bodies everywhere, blood, carnage. It never stopped. Heatex appeared out of the carnage. He turned on his blade and jumped at Triex.

"You die today!" said Heatex. Triex and Heatex met face-to-face while his Blade and Triex's Claw clashed. Triex answered.

"Thats the worst line i've heard in my life." mocked Triex. Diatria was still shooting Infernox. Triex thought she was hot when she was in action. Diatria stun blasted Heatex and he fell onto the ground, he moaned and passed out.

"Your so hot when you take action, honey." said Triex. Diatria kissed him and said with a joking tone.

"Your not too bad yourself." then Diatria and Triex came out of the elevator and came to the hangar. Smoke was everywhere. The smoke was coming from... Ink's spacecraft. Ink was going to be really angry when he finds out about his ship. Diatria killed all of the Infernox guards and ran out of ammo.

"Well Triex, i guess we wait for Ink." said Diatria.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 am

Septra landed the ship at the Arji City in Aril. This is it. Septra thought. Septra opened the cockpit to let everybody out. She then walked out to see right infront of here the Terin's Land Bar. She gestured everybody to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

"Great, time for some Grox hunting, and some scientific experiments." I said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

Somewhere at the back of the hangar, behind the line of soldiers firing on Triex and Diatra, the top of a waste-disposal chute flapped open and divulged an extremely irritated and not-at-all-fragrant Ink, followed closely by a limp banana skin and the moldy remains of a salad.

Two guards were down before the banana peel hit the floor, a further two had enough time to turn around and draw their weapons before meeting a very sharp blade coming the other way. Ink wasn't always prone to lethal force but, well... Climbing up a garbage chute, even one that has been recently cleaned, is unlikely to leave you in the best of moods.

Hostiles disposed of, he slammed a discarded stun-baton into a control panel, jamming the hangar access doors closed. That should hold them for a whi-

Ink caught site of the his ship. The smoke curling out of its engines. A drip of something black leaking from the underside. His entire face slackened for a moment.

"Get down!"

Ink's ship detonated.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am

"Well I hope we don't meet any Grox here, Kilikan knows to keep us safe." Said Septra.

She walked into the bar, she saw around 14 people sitting down. One of them was Kilikan, she knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

Diatria and Triex saw Ink. They got so happy to see him, now they could escape... but later. Ink said.

"Get down!"

BOOM

The shock wave blasted Triex and Diatria to the walls. Triex started to bleed on his face because of the explosion. Diatria didn't have any armor, she was in her underwear. But weirdly, she survived the explosion without a scratch.

Triex spat blood on the floor and said.

"Well, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am

Ink pulled himself to his feet and stared, glassy-eyed, at the wreckage of his vessel.

The Redemption was in pieces. Scattered across the deck. Embedded in the walls. For a moment he watched a solitary shard of shrapnel skip across the floor.

He was snapped out of it by a hissing sound from the hangar access doors and a spurt of white light.

They were cutting through.

He blinked, and came back to the present.

"That one," He said, pointing at one of the other vessels in the hangar: It wasn't much to look at, rusty and scratched and dented as it was, but it had been well clear of the blast and looked functional, as well as spacious enough for three.

He ran over to where Triex had landed, "We have to move now."

Last edited by Delta on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am

I hope this isn't a trap Fravini thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh, cool...bye..." I walked away, and set down a bio-transmit tracker. As I thought, there was bio-mechanical life here. The Grox were among us. I strayed away and set my laser to detonate.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 pm

"So... know where Kilikan could be?" Fravini asked
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm

I had my trigger ready, my tracker beeping wildly. I darted my head around, until the beeping turned to a screech. Out of the shadow of a torn up alley, I saw them. I counted 7 Cronoxer, 3 Grokadiles, 5 Canox, 4 Sumogroxlers, 2 Dragoxes, 6 Poison Groxes, and 3 Cratouses. "O...M...G" I yelled. "I am dead, dead, dead." The 2 Dragoxes pounced, and I aimed up at them. BANG They were blasted, and they fell to the ground, big holes where their stomachs were. When I looked down at them, 3 Cratouses grabbed on to me, and held me down. "You guys are stronger than you look" I said, pulling the trigger. BANG 5 down. I switched to the strongest vaporizing setting, and ran...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next