GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 32 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

The Grox War - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"Right." Ink said.

The adrenaline of their improvised escape was gradually starting to wear off, and with it one thought was trying to burst through the wall he had temporarily shut it behind:

The Redemption is gone.

All that remained of his beloved spacecraft was a tiny piece of shrapnel, hidden in one of his pockets. It was a lead weight on his mind.

He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, "I'll try and find us some inconspicuous form of transport out of this sector- a public transport freighter or some such would be ideal. Once we're that far out we should be secure enough to call for extraction."

He walked off towards 'Terin's Land' - these taverns often had noticeboards, maybe that would be a good place to start...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Two hours after shut off.....

I walked along the streets, mindlessly, feeling rage. Bionic censors showed no detected objective. Grox followed behind me. Fravni, Septra, and Kilikan, were no where to be found. "Frizz-zon-bork" I barked. "Zee-itzar-zork-ba-a-a-a" I was hit on the head. "Zorm-zik" I thanked "Now..zad-harx-zeeeee-bork" The Grox cheered, as I kept on walking.....

DUN DUN DUUUUN

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

((i was waiting for Bean to post because Ink is at Terin's Land where Septra and Kilikan are. I'll just continue... ALSO NO MATTER HOW LONG I POSTED, YOU SHOULD STILL READ IT! IT HAS INFO ON HOW I TWISTED THE PLOT. :D))

Diatria and Triex walked around the street looking for a local tailor. After 5 minutes, they found a Destroyain Shop. Since it was Triex's species, they had no choice but to trust it. Triex saw the sign and it said; "Yitiod's Blackmarket and Bar". Diatria and Triex entered.

The owner was at the counter creating different nectars. "Hey!" Yitiod screamed at Diatria. "The strip club is 2 blocks away from here! Get out of my district!" Triex appered and waved at Yitiod.

"Um... it's me, Triex." said Triex. "Yitiod? Is that you?". Yitiod jumped with joy.

"Triex m'boy. Your all grown up! The last time i saw you was when you were a soldier in the academy! Look at you! Your now the contoller of the entire empires military force!" said Yitiod.

"I have something to tell you..." said Triex. He told Yitiod all about his adventure. Even the one he had at Uqurio-III. Yitiod was shocked by what happened. "... and now i need Diat sized clothing for my wife. Who is not a stripper." concluded Triex.

Yitiod turned at Diatria. "I'm sorry. It's just... your almost naked. I'll find you clothing." He called one of his workers to find her clothing. Diatria followed the worker so she could try the clothes on. Yitiod turned his gaze at Triex. Apparently, what he was going to say, was bad news.

"So... you said you had a friend named Ink? Kid, Malliums aren't to be trusted. There race is vile... and secretive." said Yitiod. "And worse, he's been trained in some secret temple! I didn't even know there was a temple like that! It's not even listed in the Intergalactic Archives!".

Triex grunted.

"Yitiod, i trust this guy. Besides, if he was a somebody not to be trusted, he would stab me in the back 3 days ago!" said Triex. Diatria came out of the dressing room. She was wearing a black jumpsuit.

"Do we have to pay anything?" said Diatria.

Yitiod answered. "No. You needed it. Plus, it's a joy to meet Triex again." said Yitiod. "Also, Diatria. It's not wise to walk around in the dark alone. There are weird species here. The next thing you know your heaviely druged and stipped of your clothing and luxuries. You wake up to find yourself naked with no items and pregnant." said Yitiod. "So i would take this." said Yitiod. He handed her a GetriodX3 Hand Rifle. "It came this morning. It's a standard weapon but it should help you kill some Grox." finished Yitiod.

Diatria was still disgusted by what he said before but she got the hand-rifle. "Thanks for the weapon and advice." said Diatria. Triex poked her on her chest. "What?" said Diatria.

"Maybe we should go back to Ink." said Triex. Diatria and Triex ran to Terin's Land to see if Ink was ok.

They arrived at Terin's Land to find Ink drinking. When they looked to there left they saw Kilikan, Septra and Fravini. Diatria went to see if Ink was ok and Triex went to Kilikan and the others. Triex spoke.

"Hey Kilikan, nice to see you again." then Triex turned his head at Septra. "So this is where you went. It's weird how we came here to hide from some creeps and we find you guys.".

Diatria walked at Ink and he was apparently drunk. "Hey, Ink! Are you alive?!" she waved her hand infront of him. Suddenly, a space pirate shoved her and she hit her head on the counter and fell down. She got up. The space pirate was huge and bulky. It had some cyborg parts on it's left arm and instead of a hand, there was a plasma cannon.

"Hey, look. We have areselfs a 2 bounty hunters." said the space pirate. He had a gang and they started hitting and punching people at random. "I remember you. 6 years ago, you sent me to a high Grox Prison. Well, as you can see, i escaped and now i'll take my revenge on you." said the space pirate and shoved her again. "Alright boys! Seal the doors and lets have a bar fight!" said the space pirate. The doors were sealed and out of every corner came his gang members. Punching inocent civilians. 6 gang members cornered Triex, Kilikan, Septra and Fravini.

Diatria started being seriously punched by the bulky space pirate. "HELP!!!-" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 am

"Hey Triex, haven't seen ya in so long! Been a while hasn't it?" Said Kilikan

"Heh, yea, I left in search for Kilikan." Said Septra smiling.

--
Cornered Scene
--

"You space pirates might wanna back off, before I destroy you.." Said Kilikan reaching for his back pack only to notice his weapon was gone.

Septra looked at Kilikan and said "Looking for this?" Septra took out the Clawed Glove, which is Kilikan's Main Weapon.
"Thanks, and would'ya help me out then?" Said Kilikan.
"Sure." Said Septra grinning as she took our her Plasma pistol.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 am

((Some of that may be construed as taking control of my character there Razo, razz but no matter...))

With a speed and precision that certainly would not suggest he had been drinking, Ink darted out of his seat and delivered a sharp blow to the back of the goon attacking Diatra. The surprised thug turned around, only to receive a vicious eye-gouge for its trouble. It howled in shock and pain, stumbling backwards, overturning furniture as it went.

That one wouldn't be any trouble for a little while, but now he had their attention, and in a confined space things could get... interesting. He hoped he would not have to resort to lethal methods- it didn't do to upset hospitable landlords.

"Curse it Triex!" Ink raised his voice over the commotion as he ducked a stool that had been thrown his way, "I had this all lined up before you burst in," Ink was indeed slightly irritated by this turn of events: he hadn't even had the chance to finish his glass of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 am

((Sorry...))

Triex ducked incoming plasma fire. Everything was chaos. Triex couldn't find Diatria anywhere. Triex got his Hades Rifle from his shoulder and started firing at 3 space pirates while Kilikan was slashing the other 3. Triex also hooked his Blaze Claw on his left whrist and started gutting pirates. He screamed at Ink out of all the chaos.

"Well, it's not my fault that you were drinking! WHAT DID I DO?! Your closer to Diatria! HELP HER NOW OR ALL WE HAVE DONE TODAY IS A WASTE!" said Triex while deflecting laser blasts with his Blaze Claw.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am

((Happy 40 page-iversary!!!!))

((Bean, where are you? MUST DESTROY! XD JK jk))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 am

"Hey why don't you back off!" Fravini Yelled at them pulling out her Plasma gun.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 am

((WHERE ARE YOU FROST/BEAN!!!!???))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 am

((I HAVE NO IDEA!! BUT I THINK WE'RE BEING CORNERED BY GANG PPLZ))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 am

((Are they Grox?))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 am

((I think they're Pirates. But I'm kinda loosing my patience, I want to make a dramatic twist or somthin when we get back on the main ship))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:15 am

((-_O I can do that...hehehe...))

"Zork...Meez loctazz ze zenarzxz..." I located the targets Don't attack friends! I shouted at myself "Noze..." I replied to myself. I set my laser to the highest setting, and stepped out, to see pirates, and Fravini and the rest. "Sur-ren-der-z-z-z-z-z-z-" I prepared to shoot. "I am nowzz a Grox...Yu wil be destroyezzzzzzzz-z-z-z-z-z"

DUN DUN DUUUN.

What will happen? Find out soon!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 am

Ink sent another pirate to its knees with a two-fingered uppercut below its ribcage, and helped Diatra to her feet swiftly.

"Come on, we have to push through to the others, we can't -" He was cut off by the sound of a blaster discharge, which burned a neat hole in the floor right next to him. He cursed and leaped aside as another shot glanced off the remains of the bar.

Ranged weaponry in a confined space? These guys really are insane.

But before he could determine the source of the shots, the tavern door burst open, and what looked and sounded very much like a Grox entered, heavily armed.

He decided that today was a very bad day to be drinking at Terin's Land... Even if he had only ordered a glass of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Diatria ducked. The door came like a sharpnel bomb. The metal pieces broke into small but sharp pieces. Suddenly, the roof exploded. Some Grox and Conqrix Guard where jumping in from the roof. The Conqrix Drone let out an annoying screech and said.

"You are all under arrest. Give up now or face the-" the bulky gang leader punched the Conqrix and everything went to chaos again.

Conqrix, Grox, space pirates, weird bulky dude, drunk civilians... That described chaos alot. Diatria shot everybody she could find with her standart hand-rifle. Triex jumped incoming blaster discharges and landed next to Ink and Diatria. The 3 of them made a really great team. They could maybe in the future make a team like, The Famous Trio or The Invincible 3... if they had a future.

"Ink! Now is are chance-" Triex avoided blaster fire. "-that Grox broke the door that the pirates sealed with heat. If we kill that Grox, we could make an escape!-" BOOM. The counter behind them shattered. That Grox had a shoulder rocket launcher. "Aah!" cried Diatria.

Triex turned his gaze at Fravini, Septra and Kilikan while the 3 of them were fighting at the other side of the bar.

"We need to get out of here! NOW! Septra! We need to split up. Run back to your ship with Kilikan and Fravini! Me, Diatria and Ink shall find a transport. Now, before we say farewell, maybe we should work together and kill this Huge Grox!" said Triex while the Grox was firing at every direction. The Grox had a shoulder rocket launcer, to make it worse... he had a Plasmic Fusion Cannon on his left arm. He was also guarded by a weak forcefield.

Triex winked at Ink and held Diatria's hip as the three of them sprang into action.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm

((Does this Grox you are referring to happen to be Lazer's character? Wondering ))

For now, surrounded by as many acceptable targets as he was, Ink had decided to forestall any attempts to finish what he had begun a few days ago with the traitor Kilikan. Currently he was preoccupied with the Grox preventing their escape: if it continued to let off rockets like that the roof could collapse and bring this place down on their heads at any moment.

He took a running leap at their opponent, aiming a blow at its left arm as it attempted to bring the Fusion Cannon to bear on them. Ink ducked speedily as the Grox brought its other arm round in a counter-attack, but took a glancing blow to his chest as it kicked him with a heavy cybernetic foot. He escaped having his entire ribcage caved in by twisting swiftly with the momentum of the swipe, and came off only slightly winded.

Deciding to try something other than a frontal assault, he took a step out of melee range while Triex and Diatra made their moves, and located the enemy's shield generator: a small unit on the Grox's back, pulsing with residual static charges. He carefully selected a dagger- stiletto blade, twelve inches of woven titanium alloy designed to cut flesh and metal alike, and using the anarchy of the tavern brawl to his advantage, crept into position...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:26 pm

((No, it's not. It's something different. I thought maybe since Bean and Frostie are the only ones that met Extin i thought the 4 of them would be in a brawl.))

Diatria did an dangerously fast spin-kick at the huge Grox but it was useless. She fell on the floor and got her hand-rifle from her belt. Triex noticed that any blaster fire or plasmic fire was useless. He told Diatria that it was useless and she brought her weapon back to her belt. Ink got a hard blow on his chest and got kicked by the Grox's foot. It looked like Ink escaped. Triex thought in his mind; Yitiod was right. I shouldn't have trusted that coward Mallium. Traitor. He thought.

Ink had gotten somekind of a dagger. Looked like a stiletto blade. Triex saw him get into position. Ready to strike. The Grox without notice got a heavy metal door simillar to the one at the entrance and hit Triex with one blow. Triex was littlerally flying. He fell on a space pirate and they both hit the ground. But the space pirate got up and got his pistol ready to shoot.

The Grox threw the door up in the sky and shot a rocket from his shoulder. The rocket hit the metal and it became like a sharpnel bomb again. Sharp metal pieces rained on almost everybody at the bar. People dropped dead and some got seriously injured. The pirate that was going to shoot at Triex died because of a sharp metal piece dropped on his head and went to his brain.

Diatria grasped her shoulder in pain. The Grox was going to land a serious blow on Diatria with the rocket launcher. She grunted in pain and fear. "Ink! Do it! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Ink silently cursed Triex for almost blowing his ruse, but nevertheless reacted faster than his bulky target, slamming the blade into its shield generator with a two-handed underarm grip, tearing through its delicate circuitry and disabling the unit completely. Ink thanked Spode that the dagger's grip wasn't made of metal, as the static build up of the shield discharged all in one go through the Grox's body- not enough to topple it, but certainly sufficient to make it pause for a moment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 am

Diatria heard Ink cursed and glared at him for a few moments. After seeing the Grox get paralyzed, Diatria quickly jumped into action and went where Triex had dropped. Diatria put her hand in his pocket.

"Hey, this isn't the time to become romantic, sweetheart." said Triex. Diatria looked at him with anger and blushed.

"You idiot. I'm trying get this." she held a Blue-Energy EMP discharger. If Plasmic and laser weapons don't work, go to plan C. "Ink! Duck!" she said and while the Grox was still paralyzed. Diatria threw the EMP Discharger at the Grox. The discharger hooked onto the Grox's steel chest armor.

The discharger let out pulse and Ink, Diatria and anybody else who was near the shockwave got injured. The Grox was going to drop on Ink but Diatria held Ink by his waist and got out of the way. The Grox was laying dead and his mechanic eyeball exploded.

Diatria was laying on Ink's chest and looked at him for a moment. She blushed and quickly got up but fell down on the ground this time. Diatria was still grasping her shoulder. It started to bleed even more. She couldn't atke it and screamed in pain. Everybody was seriously hurt. Triex has a couple of shattered bones. Diatria got hit by thin but sharp metal pieces on multipale places that she didn't want to check. And Ink had a broken ribcage. This couldn't get any better.

Diatria turned her head at Ink while they were on the floor. "I'll carry Triex. We need to find a transport. Possibly with a medical sector." she added. She looked outside and saw a vacation cruiser. She had an idea.

"Alright Ink, it's time we do something relaxing with are lives. Lets take a vacation cruiser.".
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 am

((Bean, and frostie, respond, or you will Fizz-zork))
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 am

But when they got to the Cruiser they saw it glow and transform, into a familiar purple ship...

"I got your message, and came this Cheesey looking planet", came a familiar and hyper voice.

"Who sent it?", added a slightly skittish voice.

No answer..., Flower thought, Maybe it's a trap, maybe something else sent it....

"Well, all aboard", said the hyper voice.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 am

((I dunno, right now it seems that bean is in control, just wait till he responds))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 am

((Okay...))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

((I'm sure there's nothing really stopping you from continuing in Bean's absence. Joyful ))

Several reasonable arguments not to take a cruise-liner out of the system sprung to Ink's mind, but lying on the floor in the midst of a wrecked bar he could think of nothing he'd rather do.

He ignored Diatra's momentary embarrassment, and took a moment to take stock of his own injuries: several ribs bruised or broken, hard to tell which. There had been worse days; the cuts on his limbs were all superficial and he shouldn't have any trouble moving, so long as he didn't exert himself too much. A nice cruise would do the trick just fine...

He winced slightly as he pulled himself to his feet, and helped Diatra back off the floor.

"Did Triex bring enough cash for three tickets?" He asked as the three of them stumbled out of the back door and into the dawn air, "Or are we going to be stowing away? In any case," He winced again, "I think locating a pharmacy to pick up some bandages and painkillers first would be a good call. We must look terrible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Diatria shook her head. "After Triex and me fell into Uqurio-III's atmosphere are credits burned up with The Titan. I guess we will have to get in by sneaking in." said Diatria. "But the Grox are looking for us now... we need a disguise." she looked at the dead space pirates. "We can use there clothing and armor. We could also steal the credit they stoll. There should be enough credits for all three of us.".

Triex grunted. He was still on the floor.

"I'm going to give him some Exelki Essence. It should calm him down and heal some of the bruisings but the shattered bones... they need stronger medicine.". "Lets get some disguises." she finished. She didn't know where Septra or Kilikan went to. They might of been captured or one of the many dead bodies on the floor. She got disgusted by the idea and moved on. She found this woman space pirate disguise, and put it on at the crew courters so she could have privacy. It had a small shorts and really long high heeled boots. There was also a top with one sleeve and alot of her hip was showing which made her feel uncomfortable. Ink being the master of disguise would have found a nice disguise but she didn't pay attention. Triex was a General of a powerful empire so she thought a Grox wouldn't capture him for the sake of not having a war.

"Alright, lets go to that place. It looks nice." she said to Ink. Diatria went shoulder to shoulder with Triex. Triex was one who got hurt the most. I mean, come on, he got hit by a heavy metal door.

They walked in the pharmacy. The owner was a Mallium. Which might have made Ink a little comfortable. The owner spoke.

"Welcome to my humble shop!" he spoke UniLan with an Arjian accent. "Ouch, what happened to you guys?" said the Mallium.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next