GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grox War - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Triex told Ink the last dream he had.

"...Heatex told me to tell my location because you guys have a high bounty at the Grox Goverment. He has my wife Diatria, he gave me a Holo-Card telling the location to his cruiser the Warlord. My plan is that you and me get a Rentable Cruiser and go to the location. After that we can infaltrate the Warlord with are stealth skills and save Diatria. Since you trained at a mysterious Ninja temple i thought stealth would be your specialty. And i really don't want to go alone." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

"I am just as confused as you are, Septra." Fravini said. "So how goes it?"
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Date: Present
Time: 23:02:03

I had got up and was limping across the ship to try to fine this "Leader" Naboo9. Even though it hurt, I was in need of help. So I continued on.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Ink sat and listened, munching his piece of toast thoughtfully. When Triex finished, he sat in silence for a moment, thinking it over and contemplating the remainder of his breakfast.

Dreams. -That was remotely plausible, he grudgingly admitted to himself. That sort of technology had been circulating the black market for a while now. He knew of a Silent One operative, back in the mists of his past, who had used it to unhinge a target's mind and push them to suicide flawlessly.

The words mysterious ninja temple grated a little. But that correction could wait, and the assumption with regards to stealth was correct. The main question Ink asked himself was: did he believe Triex? Having to dive out of the way of his Halo rifle less than an hour ago still irked him, and on principle his trust in anyone was tenuous at best. Nevertheless, this was interesting...

He swallowed the last of his slice of toast with its suspicious topping and spoke quietly: "You made the right decision coming to me. Infiltrating cruisers? Simple enough. I have a hyperdrive-equipped fighter under a tarpaulin in one of the hangar bays: spent three days aboard before anyone noticed me."

"Hostages though... Not so easy. Big ships have far too many places to hide people in. And anyway... what makes you think this friend of yours even kept your wife alive?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Triex looked at Ink, he answered.

"The problem is... i don't know if she's alive. But i have to find her! It's chance i have to take. If we do fall in a trap, well... that would be terrible. Hmm... i have another problem... if we need help, we may need soldiers and a strong cruiser to blast the hell out of The Warlord. I could have done it with my The Titan-II but... it crashed." said Triex.

Suddenly, Triex thought of something. He looked at Ink again.

"What if i call my Empire to send us help. We are one of the stongest Diplomatic-Military Empire in the galaxy. I'm sure they can make us a new cruiser and give us some soldiers." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Ink snorted, "A full frontal attack as a response to a hostage situation? I can't even begin to tell you what's wrong with that idea."

"...No. You want to stick with the 'sneaking in and liberating the captive' angle. Start pumping laser-fire into the enemy vessel and your friend is as good as dead. Why the need for big guns anyway? I could probably get aboard the target ship undetected, and from there I can wreak twelve kinds of havoc if needs be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Triex admitted defeat since Ink was better at this job.

"Ok, are we doing this or not?" said Triex
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

Ink gave it some thought.

"How long do we have to prepare? I would sooner get A: some rest and B: Some supplies before jumping into anything."

Given how little he knew Triex, Ink did indeed ask himself why he was agreeing to this so quickly...

...And then something bubbled to the surface in the murky seas of his memory. Something which he really wished had not done so.

It answered his question. And Ink despised himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 am

"Fine, fine... i'll do it your way." said Triex

He was never a person who never planned before jumping into the warzone. But his wife's life was insteak.
He sensed something wrong with Ink, he wondered if he had a wife before... but maybe ninja's weren't allowed to fall in love.

"Is there something wrong Ink?" asked Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 am

If Ink hesitated before answering, then the pause was imperceptible. He was certain his voice showed no traces of anxiety: "No Triex. Not even remotely."

He stood up quietly, "Bay 49, Hangar Deck 17. 4 hours. Pack all you'll need."

And with that he left the cafeteria, setting off towards the crew quarters.

Last edited by Delta on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:16 am

While I was limping through the halls, I spotted Ink, walking out of the cafeteria. "Hey!" I shouted, "Where you going? I have a few things I need to discuss!" I limped after him.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 am

"Maybe you should ask one of the dark leeches?" Fravini suddenly appeared behind Extin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Triex noticed Extin trying to follow Ink and him.

"Stay back newbie, this is are bussiness." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Ink blinked, turning around as he registered the conversation going on behind him: "It's alright Triex. What do you want Extin? You can find Captain Naboo on the bridge on the top deck, and the med-bay is over that way," He said, pointing down the corridor to his left.

"Was there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 am

"Huh, I needed to ask, would you happen to have any rooms with spare parts? If so, I would like to know if I could have access." "And Thanks for the directions" As I aid that, I felt the cracked isolinear crystal in my pocket and felt my heart pounding. This could be what I needed.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am

It seemed a reasonable enough request, smoking wreck as Extin's ship was: "The maintenance deck is two levels below this one. I daresay they'd have plenty of spare parts for a spacecraft."

"...So you don't intend to get those injuries looked at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Triex packed up all his needs for the trip he and Ink were going to do. He didn't want to tell Septra, Fravini or the newbie that he was going on a mission with Ink. He wanted to keep the news hidden. He went to the hangar Ink had told him and said to himself:

"Well it's time to go i guess... good luck Triex."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 am

Ink stepped out from behind his spacecraft- a sleek, jagged feat of metalwork, a fighter built for speed and stealth. It had no weapons visible on its hull but, much like its owner, that just meant they were well concealed.

"Ah. Ready to go, I see." It was good to be preparing for a new endeavor, the prospect of what was to come had put Ink in a good mood.

"Load your gear into the side compartment and strap yourself into the co-pilot seat, I've already primed the hyperdrive," He said, indicating an open panel in the side of the vessel.

Like a fighter jet, Ink's ship had two seats, one behind the other. He climbed into the front seat and buckled himself in.

Last edited by Delta on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

"I think I'll leave my injuries to my own cellular build-up." I said, I thought before I went down to maintenance, I should meet the captain, so I went back towards the bridge. "If all goes well on my new plan, this crew would soon know me as more than just a marooned space-man.

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 am

Fravini started to go down to the med-bay to find Naboo9. She couldn't help to see what he was working on. (because she's crazy like that :3) She then heard footsteps. Then out of nowhere a Canox held grip on her. She tried to shout but he covered her mouth. "Shh..." He said "Any movements and you're dead."

Fravini snapped.

Her teeth sharpened and bit the Canoxes arm which led out a blood curdling screech that could be heard form miles away. Fravini then broke free and took out her Electric sword.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:01 am

Nai'vares was woken by the canox and leaped from the "bed" and to out his Energy Gun "I don't think so..." he growled

-----
at the bridge...

Naboo9 let that message sink in and thought about it, but as soon as he started to reply he heard the Canox's screech, "I'll have to tell you later!" Naboo9 said "I got something else to wotty about!" then he ran to the sorce of the screech
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 am

Fravini took her electric sword and made an attempt to stab the Canox, but the Canox leaped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 am

Nai'vares to the Canox's destraction and fired a blast of energy at it

---
meanwhile....

Naboo9 was tring to get to the medi-bay and not doing well at it "you know it's a bad day when you get lost in your own ship" Naboo9 muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 am

The Canox heard the blast but it was too late, he fell flat to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
ghostofillusion

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 am

Meanwhile, far away, another smaller story was being made.

An unknown figure crawled swiftly across the floor. He jumped over and dodged every obstacle thrown in his way. The smaller Grox minions he had never heard of before were attempting to kill him. But they all failed.

By the time the four-legged figured got to the Hangar, he was still alive and unscarred.

He noticed that nobody was around.

"Darn! They started without me?"

He ran away quickly away from the hangar, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next