GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

The Grox War - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 pm

As Naboo ran off, Palanosh remained on the bridge, deactivating his holo-emitter. Pocketing it, he walked casually from the bridge in the direction from which the screech had emanated.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 am

Ink, now strapped securely into the pilots seat and making final pre-flight adjustments, registered the commotion with some irritation,

"Gah! Spode, what now..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 am

I walked down the hall, when I noticed a certain captain I had been looking for. "Are you Nabbo9?" I asked him as I came close. "I'm Extin, The person who crashed your ship." I waited. "I am a scientist among my people, I would love to be able to improve your ship if I could."
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
ghostofillusion

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 am

As he was escaping, Ghost noticed a flying starcraft in the sky. It looks familiar. Very similar to the ones that the other captains that he planned to meet up with were supposed to be inside of. Taking no chances, Ghost thought that there was a huge possibility that the starcraft held his fellow crewmates. He had to act, and fast.

Speak of the devil, he found a miniature Grox fighter nearby, a single-pilot version. He climbed inside, and set the coordinates to follow the starcraft in the sky.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Triex was going to jump into the cockpit but saw Ink in alert.

"Whats wrong? Are we being attacked?" asked Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Ink sat still for a moment, straining his hearing for any further sounds of commotion.

"Blaster discharge. Singular." He paused and thought a moment longer, "I should think that means the crew either have the situation well under control or were prevented from taking a second shot by lethal force. From experience, I would wager it to be the first option."

He turned his attention from the situation outside the hangar and offered Triex a hand into the cockpit, "So, are we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Triex grabbed Ink's hand and jumped into the cockpit. He strapped himself into the seat. Triex gave a cocky grin and said.

"Of course were going." Triex looked at the Holo-Card Heatex had given him in his dream. "Plot course to Sector Omega 598."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Ink activated the on-board console and punched in the co-ordinates. He grasped the joystick in both hands as the engines powered up and the spacecraft lifted itself, steadily and without any fuss, off the floor of the hangar bay and held itself in place while he flicked a few more unmarked switches and clipped his mask securely onto his head

"Brace yourself Triex," Ink said, turning his head and glancing back at his passenger through the visor lenses, which emitted an orange glow as system diagnostics and flight statistics danced across them, "the Redemption has two speeds: fast, and incomprehensibly fast."

With that, he squeezed the accelerator pedal, and the fighter was no longer in the hangar. No sound. No blast of heat. Just a sudden movement that would leave any onlookers wondering if there had ever been a ship in the bay at all.

The Dark Leech fleet was left behind and empty space opened up in front of them, and Ink laughed, with barely a care in the world.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," He crowed over the howling of the engines- there was no soundproofing on the inside- "thank you for joining us on today's flight to sector Omega 598. We will be entering hyperspace in 5... 4... 3..."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 pm

{Was gone the few days....can somebody fill me in?}
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 pm

((Extin (Lazer) has wandered off in search of the bridge and Naboo. Fravini was attacked by a Canox, which she and Nai'vares then killed. Naboo has become lost looking for the med-bay and the source of this commotion, and Palanosh (Nagho) appears to also be walking in the direction of the fight. Ink and Triex have just departed in Ink's spacecraft to go and rescue Triex's wife from his nemesis. Ghost has not yet encountered anyone else yet, but appears to have stolen a Grox fighter in order to reach the Eliminator.

Did I miss anyone? razz ))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 pm

((Thanks Delta :P))

Septra was confused of everything going on around her. She then went back to searching for the next clue to find Kilikan.

She followed the instructions to check the computer, there it said:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 am

((Naboo...I'm waiting...))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:24 am

Septra went right away to her room and started packing her things. She was excited to meet Kilikan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 am

In Hyperspace, Triex started explaining the plan to Ink.

"Ok, after we land in the Hangar we must separate. There is a door that leads to a hallway. One side of it is the Prison Sector, the other side leads to an elevator to the Bridge." said Triex. "I'll be the distraction. You sneak into the Prison Sector while i use the elevator to the bridge. I'll give Heatex a fake Holo-Card that gives a fake location of were are ship is. In the mean time, you assasinate any guards you find and free Diatria. We will have ear-pieces that will help us communicate. Tell me when you free her and we simply jump into your ship and run. Got it?" said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 am

Ink agreed, and soon afterwards they emerged from hyperspace roughly a hundred klicks from Heatex's cruiser.

"Alright," Ink said, piloting the vessel with the joystick for the final approach, "The heat signatures from the Redemption are dampened, they shouldn't see us coming, but we may or may not have been close enough to be detected coming out of hyperspace. Not much I can do about that. They might be on their guard."

Closer in, he located a hangar that appeared to be mostly empty- a handful of smallish fighters sat rusting unattended, but little more. Ink's craft touched down as silently and eloquently as it had taken off.

He unbuckled himself and hopped down from the cockpit, scanning the area with his gaze, alert for hostiles.

"We should make this quick if we can. I hate leaving her exposed like this," he said, laying a hand on the fighter's hull fondly, and wishing for a tarpaulin like the one he'd used to conceal the ship aboard the Eliminator.

Ink had been wondering if the others had noticed his absence, or Triex's for that matter. Earlier he'd given them the codes to contact him via his visor's integrated radio, but so far nothing. Perhaps he'd been wrong, and they had all been overrun... But that could wait.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

Fravini started to head to her room, but she couldn't get a thought out of her head:

Why is she so important to the Grox? She decided she should get a nights rest and try to find Naboo and talk about it with him tomorrow.

She laid down on her bed and fell sound asleep. She then found she was on a green planet with a beautiful environment, but then bombs started falling from the sky, it was Grox probes. There was a colony on the planet being destroyed by the second.
Fravini couldn't escape the bombs.

Fravini woke up, it was a dream but it was confusing instead of frightening. More questions flooded to her head. ((I know it sounds cheesy))

Last edited by FrostieRabbit on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 pm

((That was your ultimate nightmare that you wanted to post? face plam ))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 pm

((Be nice Razo. razz Not everyone has to wake up spontaneously bleeding like you.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 pm

((Sorry, Frost.))

@Delta: ((spontaneously bleeding is awesome.))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

(( XD ))

Ink looked around for the doorway Triex had mentioned, "Is that the one?" He asked, pointing towards the other side of the hangar.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm

RazorKnight wrote:
((That was your ultimate nightmare that you wanted to post? face plam ))

((It was better but i posted that at 1:00 PM))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Naboo9 turned on heel to face Extin, and stood as striat as his body allowed to avoid looking like an idiout, "thank you for the offer, but the Eliminator dosen't need improvements at the moment, it does however, need repairs, and we're landing on my homeplanetlater" Naboo9 said "and don't get angery if you get hopelessly lost, it's commen"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Triex turned his head to Ink.

"Yep this is the place. Remember, the Prison Sector is to the left of the hallway. To the right, is the elevator which i will take."

Triex gave Ink a Communication Ear-Piece. Afterwords he put on a pair himself.

"Tell me when you have her. I'll go and distract Heatex now. Good luck." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Ink, ear-piece slotted into a space in the side of his visor, nodded sharply and set off at a steady, soundless pace down the corridors.

He turned a couple of corners, and was almost halfway to the cell-block before he heard the first patrol approaching: A pair of aliens, armed primarily with stun-batons (essentially standard truncheons with an electrical charge) and sidearms holstered at their belts.

Standing motionless in an alcove, Ink went completely unnoticed as they walked by. He counted to ten in his mind before detaching himself from the shadows and setting off again. The guards had looked tense, but not on the lookout for someone. Not yet, at any rate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Triex saw Ink leave. Triex hooked his Blaze Claw to his belt, and strapped his Hades Rifle to his shoulder.

Triex saw Infernox Guards infront of the elevator. Weirdly, they were holding stun-batons... they mostly use Hand Rifles but Triex guessed they changed there weapons. He talked with the Guard.

"I have a meeting with Heatex." said Triex calmly. He felt the adrenaline rushing inside him. The guard answered back.

"He is to be called General Heatex, you worthless Destoya." spat the Guard. Triex wanted to get his rifle and shoot this slug but he was on a ahem 'diplomatic mission'.

"Just let me in. I have the Holo-Card with me," he showed the Fake Holo-Card. "now can i get in, please?" said Triex. The Guard hesitated.

"Ok, go in." said the Guard. Triex entered the elevator and pressed the button that said 'bridge'. He hoped that Ink wasn't caught. He called him.

"Hey, hows the plan going, Step One is complete, i'm in the elevator. Whats your status."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next