GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 26 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

The Grox War - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 am

As the rifle's barrel came up towards his head, Ink dived out of the room. A pair of energy blasts scorched the deck where he had been standing.

And he'd thought the days were weird...

...He resolved to stay well clear of the madman's line of fire until Septra either diffused the situation or had a limb blown off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

"Triex! Stop it!" Yelled Septra from the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 am

Triex got a relief after seeing Septra. He lowered his Hades Rifle and threw it on the ground.

"Septra, help me... i'm going crazy... please... I keep seing this dream were my wife is just standing and this dark figure keeps attacking me... ((for more detail check the side-stories of my comeback))... Please, help m...."

Triex became motionless...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 am

Ink heard the sound of Triex's weapon hitting the ground, and swept back into the room. He snatched up the rifle and ejected the clip, which he proceeded to kick viciously through the open door and out into the corridor.

"You can't be too careful..." He growled. This taken care of, he turned to look at Triex, now frozen where he stood.

Ink waved a hand in front of his would-be assassin's face, puzzled, then sighed imperceptibly.

"Well Septra, it looks like Nai'vares will be having some company in the med-bay tonight... How much blood did he lose?"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 am

Date: Present
Time: 22:06:42

I revved past ships and planets, and everything was smooth, until I hit. I was in a crown of cargo ships and some fierce war ships, that overall ignored me, until I skidded straight past a small fighter ship, and scratched it. At that move, it turned, and blasted me so hard that my ship flung forward. All I saw was a flash, felt a pain, saw a gray thing, and was crashed straight into a giant base.

((BTW, the base I crashed into is the one you guys are in))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 am

Delta wrote:
Ink heard the sound of Triex's weapon hitting the ground, and swept back into the room. He snatched up the rifle and ejected the clip, which he proceeded to kick viciously through the open door and out into the corridor.

"You can't be too careful..." He growled. This taken care of, he turned to look at Triex, now frozen where he stood.

Ink waved a hand in front of his would-be assassin's face, puzzled, then sighed imperceptibly.

"Well Septra, it looks like Nai'vares will be having some company in the med-bay tonight... How much blood did he lose?"

"He lost enough to have to wait for about....2 days until a full recovery. He's lost quite a lot of blood. I've stopped the bleeding, but hopefully it keeps still on him." Said Septra. "He should stay on the ship for the 2 days of recovering because he might get into a fight and lose more." Septra Explained.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 am

((You know I crashed into the place you're in, so you should feel the shock wave.))

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 am

"Right... It's lucky we're going to get a bit of a break while they repair the ship... Maybe."

Ink had long ago given up all hope of getting some rest that night-cycle, and so was not entirely surprised when fire alarms sounded from the direction of the nearest hangar bay.

He decided he would pick up a cup of instant coffee before jumping into what would almost certainly, experience told him, turn into another life-threatening situation.

By the time he had sauntered down to the location of the emergency, most of the fires had been put out by automated systems and a few armed crewmen stood nearby, waiting for the crippled ship to show signs of life.

Ink walked towards the vessel and gave it a cursory glance. More new arrivals... Do they have to smash up the hangars every time they arrive?

He drew a slim blade, just in case, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 am

((Were you talking about me?))
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 am

Lazernugget wrote:
((Were you talking about me?))

((Precisely.))
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 am

Time: 22:08:06

"Uuuhhh..." I moaned. "Where? What?..." I felt blood and fell again. "Uuuhhhh".
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 am

Hearing a moan, Ink rounded the ship and noticed the creature in the pilot's seat. It wasn't Grox. But, he reminded himself, that wasn't much of a qualification these days...

He reached through a shattered pane in the cockpit and released the catch, opening it. While doing this, he addressed the groggy newcomer levelly: "You know, that wasn't a bad show you made of wrecking the hangar. It must be about the third time it's happened. I'd give you a seven out of ten for damage caused to bay equipment, but minus about five for concussing yourself with the joystick."

"Overall, I've seen worse landings, but not many of them," he concluded, releasing the alien's seat belt before stepping back again, still holding the dagger casually by his side.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 am

Time: 22:10:27

"Thanks a lot." I said sarcastically, "Now get my ship repaired along with my spine." I ordered. My ship shuttered, and I heard another bone crack. "Now help!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 am

If Ink had ever had eyebrows, one of them would have been raised at this point.

"Not even an introduction I see... Well, allow me to propose an alternative course of action: You are going to explain your presence here. Then you will be directed to the med-bay, where an acquaintance of mine is tending to an extreme case of asthma and a madman who seems to be catatonic, and hope she has time to do a little physiotherapy to stop your spine penetrating your brain."

"As for your ship, the Dark Leech seem to have a surprising knack for hopeless cases, so you need not worry about that."

He took another sip of his coffee and fiddled with the blade in his other hand by his side. It was already feeling like a long morning, and Ink wasn't even certain if it had gone midnight in the ship's day cycle. He wondered vaguely if the Dark Leech knew about Mondays...
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 am

Time: 22:12:23

"Madman, you say? Eh, not scary. You, not scary. But, IF you NEED an introduction, then fine. I am Extin, of the Quatarm. My IQ points are higher than the number of molecules in your head." I said sarcastically. "I built this ship and plenty other inventions. I have some lasers too, but I'm not tending to imply injury to your crew unless needed, if you help me, then I may help you okay?"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 am

Fravini had just woke up, she happened to notice Ink speaking to someone new when she went down to the hangar. "Who are you?" Fravini asked.

Last edited by FrostieRabbit on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:24 pm

((@Frostie: We are in the hangar.))

Ink decided not to rise to the pretentiousness seeping from the newcomer. For someone with a damaged spine, he thought, this 'Extin of the Quatarm' has quite the ego.

He addressed him in neutral tones: "Welcome aboard the Eliminator, Extin. I am Ink."

He looked around as Fravini entered, "...And this is Fravini. No doubt we shall all get along like a house on fire."

Indeed: screams, people running to escape...

Ink drained the last of his coffee, wondering quietly about his chances of getting breakfast in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Time: 22:15:05

"Do not worry, you people seem nice enough, but what is your goal on this ship exactly?" I paused. "Oh, and when I'm able to walk again, I request a room aboard your vessel. If you fill those basic needs, I will be happy to befriend you, and your ship, okay?" I said, trying to get myself wedged out from between two chairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Triex was having the same dream again... his wife was just standing... doing nothing... but he was ready.
The dark figure appeared again, it was about to stab him... but he was ready. The unknown figure tried to stab him, Triex counter-attacked the strike by pushing the um... 'sharp object'. He punched the figure and asked:

"Who are you?!".

The figure speaked with a familiar voice... it was a muscular but electronic.

"Hello, Triex. What a nice day. Isn't it?" said Heatex.

Heatex was his BFN (Best Friends Never), his nemesis, his enemy, his... well, you get the picture. Heatex came from a species of Infernox ((I'm going to post more info on OCC.)).

"How do you appear in my dreams Heatex? Why would i dream about you?" asked Triex.

"Because i have found a machine to enter your dreams and your nightmares Triex. Did you really think Jioli really cared about you? She was the last piece of the puzzle. When you went into coma, Jioli implanted a computer chip allowing me to enter your subconscious. How do you think she speaks UniLan? I thought her everything!" said Heatex.

"I don't believe you!" said Triex. He imagined his Commando Armor, his Hades Rifle and his Blaze Claw on him.
He slashed Heatex's face with his Blaze Claw and started rapidly shooting with his rifle.

Heatex is a cyborg because of Razorator_O had injured him like hell. Being a cyborg made Heatex stronger. He had his Laser Sword and Arm Cannon set for kill.

He and Triex were locked in combat. Triex's Claw and his Sword clashed and made sparks everywhere.

"I'm going to kill you, Heatex." threatened Triex.

Heatex got free from the lock and pushed Triex away. He started speaking.

"Triex, if i were you i wouldn't do that. I have Diatria. She's in my cruiser The Warlord. If you tell your location, i'll give you Diatria."

"Why would you want my location?" wondered Triex.

"Your friends have a high bounty on there heads. I just want to turn them into the Grox Military Force and get my money. Besides, how well do you know these people? Are they worth for the life of Diatria? I mean she's your wife, man. She's not a stranger like these guys. Think about it. When you do, come to this location." Heatex gave a Holo-Card with his location writing on it.

"Also, don't even try to attack us with your friends, resistence is futile." said Heatex.

Triex woke up.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

"You may want to talk to Naboo9" Fravini told Extin. "The ship belongs to him"
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Triex ran into the hangar. He saw Ink and Fravini in the hangar. He ran down and also saw somebody new. He turned to Ink and asked.

"Who's the newbie?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Ink was almost startled by Triex's sudden appearance, but took comfort from the fact that there was no sign of the Halo rifle that had so recently come close to dismembering him.

In response to the question, he shook his head, "No idea. Calls himself Extin." At this point they were far enough from the wreckage that they could not easily be overheard, "His injuries should stop him from being a potential threat for now."

This brief analysis finished, one word pushed it's way to the forefront of his thoughts: Breakfast.

"I'm going to the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm

"I'm going too. I have something to ask you too while we sit down." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 pm

At this time of day, the tables in the cafeteria were empty and the catering staff were still in their bunks. Nevertheless, it was easy enough to locate a loaf of bread and a toaster. That would do for now.

"Well, ask away," Ink said, taking a bite out of a limp piece of toast covered in what it could only be hoped was marmite.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Septra woke up to the noise of the others waking up and investigating the hanger. She proceeding to do the same just in case something bad has happened. "Who's ship is that? I haven't seen that ship before, neither have I seen that pilot. Who is he?" Said Septra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next