GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Grox War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:36 am

Fravini was in shock she couldn't move or say anything, she couldn't even hear anything.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:42 am

"Understood, thank you Captain," the admiral said and turned to one of his officers. "Fire the main cannon!"

A huge beam of energy erupted from Admiral Palanosh's flagship and slammed into the Grox capital ship, knocking out its shields and disabling the vessel's weapons and engines in a single shot. Two dozen Tegotian Command Cruisers dropped out of FTL Jump and entered the fray, picking their targets and ravaging the now disorganized Grox fleet.

Two Grox heavy cruisers broke off from the main battle and started bearing down on the Eliminator, firing off shots from their photon cannons that shook the ship up quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 am

Traitorous crewmen to full-scale space warfare in ten minutes, Ink mused, approaching his tarpaulin-covered spacecraft.

There was no time to waste. If he was going to contribute to this battle in any way, he needed to get out into the field. Time to scramble.

In a single motion, he pulled the tarpaulin away. What could be said of his craft was this: If the designer, risking seven years of bad luck, had smashed the world's largest mirror, then welded the jagged, triangular shards into the rough shape of a fighter -adding some guns and engines for good measure- the result would have looked little different to the titanium-alloy machine that now glinted in the bay lights.

Not hesitating, Ink vaulted into the cockpit and fired up the engines.

With twin howls, the craft rose into the air, and shot away into the midst of the battle.

This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 am

Septra was still sad knowing Kilikan died right infront of her. She had to do something to get her mind distracted, she then knew what to do to left out her anger. "I'm not going to be a medical offiecer anymore. I'm going to war, as a soldier." Said Septra as she leaned down to where Kilkan's once stood and took the Energy Claw. She then proceeded to the hanger, took Kilkan's Ship, and darted for the Grox's Hanger.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:58 am

Ink, traveling full-pelt towards the enemy, eased off the speed as he noticed Septra. He activated comms:

"So, decided to drop in, did you? Are you sure you know how to fly that thing, because it looks like you're headed straight for the enemy cruiser...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:00 am

"indeed I am, because I'm going in there, and killing everthing I see." Said Septra without hesitation and goign straight through the war ahead and right into the Hanger.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:02 am

A fighter landed in the hanger, and a dark leech came out of it and walked over to Naboo9 "your fighter has been repaired sir" he said
"yes, The Last Shadow has been fixed..."Naboo9 said in a astounded voice, looking at his fighter, it's bladed wings and anti-matter rocker lunchers, as well as impact energy cannons made it look as threatening as it was, getting in the coctpit he said "tell, ACU and Bubble that their ships have been repaired and upgraded" than the Coctpit closed and he sored off too battle
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 am

"Septra, I know you are upset," Ink reasoned- somewhat unexpectedly it has to be said- "But I think my IQ fell just hearing that!" He checked his course and brought himself level with Septra.

Did people really need to commit suicide so often around him? Was his company that bad? He sighed, and prepared to hit the enemy hangar.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

Combat continued to rage with the Grox fleet, now reorganizing themselves and starting to do some damage to the Dark Leech and Tegotian fleets.

Almost without warning, a dozen shuttles launched from the heavy cruisers attacking the Eliminator and all landed in the hangar. Instantly the ship's automated alert sounded.

"Warning. Warning. Intruder alert. Intruder alert. Full armed assault in hangar bay. All security teams respond immediately."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 am

the Dark Leech's responce to that was, what else, blow them to picses, and then get every fighter they had out there, from every warship, carrier, spaceship they had
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 am

The Tegotian Annihilator spun around and fired another beam from its main gun, completely annihilating half a dozen Grox cruisers and countless fighters, and disabling many more.

A squadron of Command Cruisers moved into the gap in the Grox lines and started mopping up many ships that were scattering to regroup or to retreat.

"This is Admiral Palanosh, disable as many vessels as possible, we can capture them and use them to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 am

((For future reference, consider Ink to be tagging along with Septra at this point. I'm afraid I don't have time to continue right now.))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:28 am

Fravini had calmed down. Shock had flood her to see Septra's pain in her emotions.

Last edited by FrostiePlush on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:43 am

(frostie, Septra isn't in the hanger anymore, she's out in kail's ship)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:44 am

((I'll change it))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

" Fravini, do you hear me?" Naboo9 said over the Communicator
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 am

"Huh? Yeah I hear you!" Fravini said
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 am

"good," Naboo9 replied "we need- WOAH!" she could hear the sound of the Last Shadow's engieans roar and weapons fire, also some noticalbe explotions happened "phew, that was close, anyways we need help out here, get in an unused fighter or bomber and give us some help!"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:17 am

"Got it!" Fravini ran to the hangar and hopped into a bomber ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:18 am

"It's is good as new", says Bubble, while looking at his hip, "now to put plan X into action!", (for Bubble, plan Z is plan A, plan B is plan X, plan C is plan Y, and so on)

Well, at least the Gurrrox haven't caught up, then we would be dead giant fleet of super powerful ships or not!
, thinks Flower, as he climbs up, "Now lets get them!", he yells, not at all in his personality.

With one yeehaw from Bubble the small Dune Dragon V3 flew out into the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 am

Nai'vares dashed to the cryo chambers and when he got there he opened Aradent and Drakian's chambers which opened with a hiss
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 am

Drainkin jumped up and yelled, "I'M GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE! ...oh, I'm up? ...sorry Nai'vares!"
Ardent woke up with a groan.
"Cryo really brings shivers down my spine... glad I'm up. What happened while we were asleep?"
Drainkin interupted, "I punched 3 dragons in the face!"
"I'll punch YOU in the face if you dont quit yappin, my ears hurt bad enough already... So... What happened while we were asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 am

A Grox Heavy Cruiser swooped down, pursued by a Tegotian Command Cruiser, and fired multiple cannon shots at the Eliminator, causing it to shake vigorously. The battle continued to rage, and as the fleets moved, the Eliminator was ending up closer and closer to the heat of it.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 am

Nai'vares filled them in "I hope you had nice dreams because now you'll have to live through a nightmare, and also a bomber and a fighter appeared in our hanger, they seem to be addresed to you, workers their said they saw black smoke ere they are, and when it cleared, they wee there"
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 am

Septra got inside the Grox hanger, but she did not land, she simply started firing everywhere just enough to make sure everything was on fire, she then jumped out, ran into a Corridor in the Cruiser, and set a bomb hidden behind the door. She then ran back to her ship and flew out just in time for the big explosion behind her. "You stupid Grox have the worst defenses I've ever seen." Snickered Septra smiling as she fled to the next Cruiser and did the same thing, destroying each cruiser one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next