GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

The Grox War - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

"Oh Spode no...please...don't kill me...." Whispered Kilikan fearfully.
"If you wish to know why I did what I did...please let go of me....now" Said Kilikan pushing Ink off of him and punshing him in the visor.

----
Septra was trying to running with Fravini to the room where Kilikan was held, hoping he was still living.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 pm

ACU-X-1 entered the room where Ink and Kilikan were, RFP Rifle aiming at Kilikan. It stood there perfectly still with the unmoving aim only an artificial being could attain. If one didn't know better the robot could be mistaken for a statue.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 pm

"Ink is so stubborn, I'd hate for Kilikan to die, Septra Loves him I can tell!" Fravini thought while running.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

"put him down Ink" said Naboo9 "he's not useful for information if he can't breathe"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 pm

"Please...PLEASE!!!! Don't kil M-
A Loud blast was heard from the engine. It was the Grox Bombers. And Kilikan was now smiling.
"Hehe...Time for you to die...not me..." Said Kilikan.
He quickly ran out of the room pushing Ink aside and running to the Hanger area.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

ACU-X-1 quickly twisted around and fired off multiple shots from its rifle at the legs of Kilikan, running towards him as soon as the shots left the barrel.

Last edited by Nagho on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Fravini heard the blast. "Septra we have to hurry, The grox are here!" Fravini shouted to Septra.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 pm

The visor was made of Jadrimian Ceramite. It would take a meteor impact to scratch it. Nevertheless, Ink did not take lip from things.

He barely felt the floor shake. He was already mostly in the air, pounding the corridor after Kilikan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

"Gahhh!" Yelled Kilikan as he fell to the ground in agony. He was shot, no doubt in the ankle. "I...I can't move... Damn you people!" Kilikan was now trying to crawl away.

----
Septra was now crying. why would he do this she thought. "We need to get their faster!" Yelled Septra trying not to sob more.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm

ACU-X-1 placed one of its feet on top of Kilikan, effectively immobilizing him, training its rifle silently at his head. "This unit would recommend no attempts at escape."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 pm

suddenly, more blasts were heard, but these sounded more like energy blasts, and they were hitting the grox ships, "looks like our backup has come" Naboo9 said with a sickening smile "we're in dark leech space!"
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 pm

"Go ahead....hehe...Kill me." Said Kilikan
"My death will only trigger a reaction of 1,000,000 Grox Cruisers right in the neighborhood. So... are you going to kill me?" Said Kilikan
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 pm

ACU-X-1 reached down and picked up Kilikan, holding him in the air by the neck with one of its arms. It started carrying him towards the brig on the Eliminator. "This unit estimates the current success possibility of your plan is 0.053%."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

"besides, when we entered Dark Leech space you dropped off the radar, we have a jamming feild all around our terratory" said Naboo9
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

"Well, there's one last thing I could do..." Said Kilikan.
He took out a timebomb out from his watch.
"Right now is 6:58, the bomb will explode at 7:00, you better start running..."
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 pm

ACU-X-1 activated forcefields around the section it was in and dug his feet into the ground. It removed a heavy photon grenade from a metal case around its "waist" and placed it at the wall near the external hull. "This unit feels the need to say ... goodbye."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Bubble and Flower raced in, they were busy repairing their ship, "What the Spore Salmon is going on here?", yells Bubble.

"Captain, we must get out of here NOW", says Flower.

"We can't let our fuzzy companions lay here to turn into Cheese!", calls Bubble, almost completely deafened by a crashing sound.

"Captain-", Flower was cut off by a collapsing wall, separating them from everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Kilikan laughed hystericly as he was holing his watch looking at the time. " Guess what? it's 7:00, time to die!" Yelled Kilikan.

Just then, Septra ran into the room only to see a mess of blood that Kilikan had made from him coughing up blood. "Oh my spode! What happened!" She ran to the aid of Kilikan only to look at his watch and see that it said:

Timebomb: set to detonate at: 7:00

Then Septra jumped away from Kilikan as he blew up. and destroyed everything in the room but the living creatures. It was unusual that the others survived.

The Grox War - Page 19 Explode-04-june

"No....He's...He's Dead...." Said Septra silently backing out of the room. She was horrified at the site of her best friend dying from explosion.

Last edited by mrbean5317 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Emergency forcefields sealed the breach in the hull. Everything within the sealed area was annihilated, with the exception of a heavily damaged ACU-X-1.

"This unit ... repairs ... requiiiiiireeeeedd ........"
ACU-X-1 shut itself down due to heavy damage to its power supply and to avoid running out of power which could result in permanent component damage.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Flower was silent, though the wall was in the way, he still heard the explosion, and Septra's sobbing.

Bubble ion the other hand had no idea what happened, he is almost as strange as the mascots from planet Mascotia. Then he had an idea.

"Bugaboo9! Lead me to the largest Zap Cannon (he means Plasma Cannon) on this fuzzy ship!", he screams.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Naboo9 didn't hear Bubble, He was cought up in a long scream of rage, "I HAVE HAD IT! FIRST THE ONES I HAVE LOVED AND CALL FRIENDS THEY CUT ME OFF FROM ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS THEY CRATED THE BLACKSTAR (yes Naboo9 knows of it) NOW THIS!" He roared
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:58 pm

A Large Grox Cruiser popped out from Hyper space, it was large, about 13 times larger then that of the eliminator, and tons and tons of Medium sized Grox cruisers came out from the Hanger. And from those ships came out Fighter Ships. It was a nightmare for the ones on the Eliminator, having to see a ship that only they would see in a life-time. The giant Grox Cruiser shot a beam to the Eliminator's Bridge, hoping to kill the captains.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:02 am

Ink, knocked back by the blast and briefly disoriented, got to his feet. The cabin was a mess: furniture strewn everywhere, much of it charred, and through the fresh hull breach in the side of the ship starlight winked at him.

Why couldn't you just kill someone these days?

He waited for Naboo to take a breath, and then said to him simply:

"Welcome to my world."

He began to walk away, but suddenly a tremor ran through the ship again. The enemy vessel had opened fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 am

Seemingly out of nowhere, hundreds of small fighters flew amidst the Grox formations; vessels never seen before. They fired at the enemy vessels, and soon explosions lit the huge Grox fleet. Command cruisers, disguised against the blackness of space with the dark color of their armor opened fire at the Grox cruisers, crippling some of them in the initial volley.

A communications channel reached the bridge of the Eliminator, and Naboo was immediately called there.

"This is Admiral Palanosh of the Tegotian Imperial Fleet," said the unknown alien on the screen. "Divert all of your ship's power to shields, we'll deal with the Grox."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 am

Naboo9 calmed down at the sound of his no-nonsecne voice "got it" he said "you heard him, Divert all power to shields and life support" he turned back to Admiral Palanosh "and yournot going to be alone, the entire Dark Leech war fleet has arrived", as soon as he said that Hundreds of war Ships, and fighters appeared

----
in the repair area...

"done!" exclaimed the Dark Leech repiarman as he hocked the last wire back into place and ACU's limbs spurred back to life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next