GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Grox War - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

"No, I bet it was some mutated rat." Fravini lied.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

"Sure," Palanosh replied. "Probably." He walked out and the hatch sealed behind him. He overwrote the lock on the hatch for the cockpit and entered, sealing it again behind him.

"Keep an eye on that Fravini," he ordered the pilot. "Something's going on here, I intend to find out what. Maintain active sensor sweeps of the interior sections and exterior hull of the ship and lock down the engineering section. Cut power to hatch controls to it."

"Yes, admiral," confirmed the pilot.

"And keep a pistol nearby," Palanosh ordered as he left the cockpit. The pilot nodded to confirm the order.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

How come I have problems wherever I go!? First, I keep having dreams, Second, The Grox are out to get me and Third, I have to keep a stupid secret from a stupid admiral. Fravini thought annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Admiral Palanosh entered the small eating room on the port side of the ship and grabbed something quite similar to a chicken wing from the pre-cooked food stores. He tore off a large amount of meat with his teeth and sat down, putting the food down on a plate.

He took out a datapad and started reading an old Tegotian novel called To Fight with Honour. Palanosh ate the chicken-like meat as he read. He checked a digital clock on the wall and prepared mentally for arriving at the Grox homeworld in just under a day.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Fravini got up and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. She had a sample of chicken and spat it out, it tasted horrible to her. So she instead got vegetables, sat down, and started eating.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:29 am

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 am

((I think at this point we can just arrive, so I'm going to kind of timeskip, though if anyone feels that they have more to add before arrival you can just void this post.))

The intercom activated, and the voice of the pilot sounded. "ETA to jump-out point, one minute."

Grand Admiral Palanosh immediately stood and pressed a few keys on a console that opened the wall between the cockpit and main section of the ship to turn it into one large room so that everybody could see the view.

"Standby for re-entry into standard space in ten seconds," the pilot said.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 am

"Finally! To beat up some Grox!" Fravini said relieved. She can't even go two days without punching something in the head.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:44 am

"Dropping out in three ... two ... one ..."

There was a flash in the window and the ship dropped out into normal space. The star, however, was eclipsed by a massive Grox cruiser.

"Get the cloak up!" ordered Palanosh. "NOW DAMNIT!"

"Standby, sir," replied the pilot. "The cloak needs a few seconds to adjust to the phase of standard space."

The cruiser's anti-fighter turrets trained on the small Tegotian stealth craft and began firing.

"Evasive maneuvers!"

The small but agile craft started moving as quickly as it could to avoid the weapons fire from the Grox ship.

"Get behind their engines and fire off some rounds from the defense gun."

The vessel twirled around and fired at the engines of the Grox cruiser, causing a large secondary explosion that wiped out an entire corner of the cruiser.

"Cloaking the ship now," said the pilot. "We're hidden."

"Any sustained hits?" inquired Palanosh.

"Negative, admiral, we're good to go," reported the pilot.

"Good flying, now avoid further such situations and get us to the landing coordinates."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 pm

"Woah!" Fravini had smacked into the wall.

"Yeah.. Great flying!" Fravini said in obvious sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 pm

"Next time we get shot at by a Grox cruiser," the pilot replied angrily to Fravini, "you can try flying it, if you think you can do better."

The Grox home planet slowly grew in the distance as the small craft approached, and hundreds of Grox warships and a dozen motherships orbited the planet. Numerous defense satellites also maintained geosynchronous orbits over the homeworld. The craft passed by several massive Grox ships which made no reaction to their approach.

"At least we know the cloak works as good as we'd hoped," remarked the admiral. The Tegotian ship entered the atmosphere and soon a massive complex of buildings of various sizes was visible on the ground. "Set us down between those two storage buildings, there should be just enough room. Stay cloaked."

The craft touched down on the ground almost silently and the airlock slid open, the ramp extending.

"Alright, the lieutenant here will stay here with the ship and will keep it cloaked until we return. Ink, you head towards the security room, but I guarantee you're going to need that cloak, there is only one way into the security room and it's the main hallway. You'll figure it out, I'm sure you have enough expertise. Me, Captain Naboo, and Fravini will move through the secondary hatch towards the research lab. There should be no resistance on the way there," Palanosh explained. "Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 pm

"What am I going there for?"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 pm

"I don't think your captain brought you along on this mission just to sit and wait in the ship, and Ink will have a much better chance of making it into the security room alone," replied Palanosh.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:12 am

"Keep in radio contact," Ink said, stepping forwards and strapping on his visor, "I'll see you all soon, assuming this cloaking device of yours doesn't short out and explode in my face."

With that, he made his way down the ramp and out into the darkness, a punishing wind kicking up as he left the ship's shield envelope. Fortunately, they had set down close to his access point; it would be more sheltered once he was inside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

"No, I mean repeat the plan."
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 am

"Ink shall move to disable the security systems in the base to allow us to escape. Meanwhile, you, Captain Naboo, and I will be heading towards the research lab through an emergency hatch entrance. We shouldn't meet any resistance on the way there, but it will be a one way trip through the hatch. We'll have to fight our way out through the main complex corridors," Palanosh explained once again.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 am

"Okie doke. Is there any chances of stealing some of the Grox files?"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 am

"We will be extracting files related to the cure to the virus," replied Palanosh. "If you can locate the files you need in the time we are there, feel free to take them, but we're not staying longer than we have to, they will detect us going through the database."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 am

"I know that they'll detect us, but thanks for the other info. I've important work with some files that I need... To archive." Fravini said. Hm.. Maybe I shouldn't take the purple Ink's words for granted and watch out for admiral.. He kinda looks like broccoli.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:45 am

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

((I'm just kind of waiting for Naboo to get a post in before we go too much further.))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm

"actully, I'm going to do a self-assiagned job," Started Naboo9 creating as much chaos a reasonable to keep security forces away from you two and ink" without waiting for a response he dashed off, jump into one of the small vents, tore through the thin metal, shooting and killing all nearby Grox, planting a timed mine under one then hid and waited for some of the security to responed, he saw five Dronox and two Dragox, as one turn over one of the bodys the mone went off and the explosion, he dashed down a shadowed corridor, this was his element.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Fravini walked to the research lab trying not to laugh at all the dead Grox, she then opened the door and was looking for the files. She saw a file that said "Mind Annihilator" she shoved it into her pocket and proceeded to look for the other files.

"Fravini, long time no see."

She turned to see a familiar Canox.

"Hi, I guess."

"What are you doing with those files?" He asked.

"The overlord wants to make sure I take them to... Another area so the Darkleech, Naboo9, won't find them." She said nervously. I got to say, even he's kinda stupid...

"Makes sense." he replied. He turned around and suddenly.

Fravini stabbed him in the back. Literally.

He then fell on the floor, dead.

"Hey Naboo9, are you going to find the files or what?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

An explosion echoed through the base. Hidden in a dark corner, Ink watched as alarms rang and boots stomped down corridors left right and center.

"This entire complex just lit up like a Christmas tree," he spoke into the comms, "Naboo, why do I get the feeling this is your doing? Do you need the words 'ZERO FATALITIES" tatooed on your head before you get the idea?" More guards were appearing, fanning out to cover the exits as Ink rasped venomously into his communicator.

"This is the Grox Homeworld, not a children's playground! They have enough soldiers on hand to fill this place floor to ceiling, with a few left over to blow your sorry behind into the next century!" he ranted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"OH MY GOD!" Fravini screamed, being trampled by a stampede of Grox, completely ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next