GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 28 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

The Grox War - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

"Oh my...I'm...I'm so Sorry...erm, Frostie. If you're memory was erased, how did you find out about all this?" Asked Septra.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 am

"On our mission, we were looking for the files, and I found files labeled "Mind Annihilator", I would show them to you, but Naboo9 destroyed them." She said.

"Plus, this weird guy called "Yukan" showed up from nowhere after returning from our mission."
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 am

(Aww sweet, It's Yukan. :D)

"Yukan eh..? quiet the name. Is he or she of your race?" Asked Septra.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:05 am

"No, I don't know what empire he's from, but I know my empire stumbled upon him, and let him join our defense force."

((Back.))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 am

"Heh, don't ask me for him to join, I didn't make this organization. Maybe you should ask Naboo9, unless he already knows." said Septra.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:11 am

"That's not what I'm saying! I'm talking about my empire's defense mechanics!" Frostie said in slight frustration.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 am

(oh lol, I fail. Sorreh.)
"Oh, sorry Frostie, I'm not so good at understanding things. So anyways, did you bring him with you?"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 am

"Um.. Well, he left." She responded. "He didn't want to stay long, so.."

((Her implants got detached, BTW.))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 am

(Crud, forgot to talk about that. XD I'm still reading the past posts. :P)

Septra almost forgot completely that Frostie had no Grox implants anymore.
"Question, how did you get those impossibly unbreakable grox implants off you, and wouldn't it have killed you?" Asked Septra as she walked in a circle around Frostie.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:33 am

"I'm not sure what happened, but it happened right after I remembered my past." Se said, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:41 am

((Off-topic. OMG Frost, look how many posts you have. XD))

"I wished I could meet this..."Yukan". Sounds like quiet the person."

"I believe we should go and find out what's happened to Kilikan. I haven't heard from him in two days, I'm getting very worried his rescue efforts weren't affective. I fear The Grox now know that Kilikan isn't dead anymore (Reference to Kilikan's bombing), and now wants revenge on them. We should check on Kilikan." Said Septra.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:43 am

"Um.. I wasn't finished but okay.." Frostie sighed.

"So.. Do you know where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 am

"It's okay Frostie, you can continue. I sort of went off talking about Kali. What have you found out about your past, and what the Grox have done to you?" asked Septra.

((Out for the day, will return in 8 hours. :P))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 am

"During the Grox part I blacked out, couple months before I remember easily." She sighed.

"Well, I was actually the ruler's daughter, but he didn't like me much. He was selfish enough to not tell me I was the Mind Annihilator until I was 19, which I am now. I was singled out, and picked on. However one person did take me under his wing, his name was Bunino." ((Yay, more metaphors!))

She paused then went on. "He was a loner, too, and I started getting feelings for him.." Tears started in her eyes, but she managed to hold them back.

"When we least expected it, The Grox came and went to destroy everyone and capture me. Bunino tried to help me stay hidden, but the Grox found us.. That's where I blacked out." She said with a Broken heart.

"The Grox managed to cut down my Annihilate power and forced me into being a Groxist." Frostie said with some slight

((To tell you the truth, Frostie is the opposite of me, cept for the singled out thing, I did not intend her to NOT be like me! XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Triex and Diatria scouted their way around the jungle. Unfortunatly Triex didn't get his Hades Rifle. Diatria claimed that when she found him he was unarmed. Triex knew that his rifle would come back to him some way. It always did. Instead he had a primitive but powerful Conqrix weapon. It looked like it was dated before the Core Discharge. Maybe it was a experimental weapon used in the War of the Archway. The primitive rifle had a small rack of rockets on it's side and a weak anti-infantry attachment. But the rifle had no anti-infantry rounds and only one rocket on the rack... and hardly any ammo with no spare blaster-clips.

"How do you expect me to fight with this?" Triex said. "The weapon might be powerful but it doesn't have enough ammo to do a dyiel." complained Triex. Diatria sighed.

"I gave you the good one! Look at mine!" she yelled. The weapon she had was a decent Grox sniper but what were snipers good for in a mixed up jungle planet?

Triex and Diatria didn't talk for awhile because of their arguement but they forgived eachother in the end. They always did. Both of them walked through the deep horrors of the jungle. Triex never liked bugs. He wasn't scared of them but he was annoyed by them. The only bug he was afraid of was the ones as big as a tank. But everybody is scared of them. Triex hoped that they wouldn't find any of the here. Those kinds of bugs usually roam around lakes and swamps which were found alot in this planet. Triex walked catiously around the jungle with that thought haunting him... Diatria just sighed.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

((Bump))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Triex and Diatria were finally out of the jungle. They had to fight through some stalking predetors but they came back with only some scratches. Nothing too serious.

They arrived in front of a Grox fortress. The fortress was all durasteel. It had a couple of guarding pillars filled with Anti-Armor turrets. There were no grass or trees covering the surrounding area. Only the smell of burnt metal and smoke. Triex gazed around the area. He saw wings, starship bodies and pieces of hull stuck in the ground. Triex guessed that these were everthing that Air-defence burnt down.

Diatria quickly pushed Triex away. Before he could ask why he saw a spotlight go pass them. Diatria gave expression that told Triex to be quiet. Triex inserted the only blaster clip he had and they silently walked away from all the spotlights. Diatria loaded up her sniper rifle as they sneaked around. Triex stopped her and pointed at the Conqrix guarding the entrance. Diatria nodded and sniped both of them. They advanced toward the door.

The entrance wasn't pleasant. The door was smeared with blood. When Triex got a good look of everything he noticed dead Destroyain. He gave a mental-salute to them and looked toward Diatria.

"Do you think they're all dead?" Triex said. Diatria tried to look positive.

"I don't think so. There might be survivers." Diatria kneeled down and inspected the insect covered bodies. She glanced at the uniforms. "These guys bare the symbol of Epsilon Squad. Delta Squad might still be alive." she said to him. Triex nodded silently.

"I think we need some support. We can't wait all day for what's left of Delta Squad to come to aid us." Triex said. Diatria laughed.

"So your going to call in Galactic Senate troops and cruisers to aid us? You do know were in the uncharted regions of the galaxy?" Diatria said. Triex took out his comm which was hidden under his armor.

"I still have this. I'm going to try to contact somebody that can track our location quickly." Triex said. He checked his comm list. He thought of calling Razorator but just because he was strong warrior didn't mean he could fight an army, let alone a whole fortress... He found a weird contact. Eliminator. Triex started to wonder. Was his dream true? He punched in the comm code and started calling.

"This is Triex! Whoever is hearing this, we need assistance. We are stuck in a planet filled with Grox!" Triex cried out into the comm. He turned off the comm. "Now we wait for a response and help." Triex said cheerfully. Diatria facepalmed.

"We could've just waited fo Delta Squad!" she yelled. Triex looked at her.

"By the time they get here we will have Delta Squad. So we will have back up from both sides, increasing our chance of blowing up the fortress." Triex said.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:29 pm

((BEHOLD! I AM TRY TO REVIVE THE RP!))

Naboo9 let the machine's words sink in as he wondered if he could trust it. But as soon as he began to speak a voice from his wrist communicator interrupted

"Sir! we have a transmission coming in, the person calls them self Triex." said the Dark Leech on the other side.

"patch it through to my wrist communicator! now" Naboo9 ordered as he waited for it to be patched trough "Triex! Great Spode is that you!?"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

((Great, I've forgot about this RP))

My arm was stuck, frozen in time. I moved the rest of my body down to the Tachyon matrix and got out my quantum screwdriver. It drilled straight through the Higgs field screws and the metal around the graviton field inputs came clean off. I was about to re-arrange the quibit (Quantum bit) configuration using polarization nodes, when I turned around and saw the head of a missile. After an extreme amount of pain, I heard screams, and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm

((You'll need to try a little harder than that to bring this back to life, Lazer. razz I'd suggest we do a time-skip and take stock of who's still breathing around here. I'll have to do a bit of reading to figure out what was going on, but a time-skip could get around all the tangled threads of plot.

All those that want to start RPing here again, say aye!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am

((Believe it or not, I'm still alive. Shocking, I know. Luckily I didn't miss anything. I've been actually occasionally checking this site for the past while looking to see if there were any new post notifications but was too stupid to realize that I wasn't logged in so they weren't popping up because of that. So yes, I'll have to do some remembering on what was going on when I left off, probably, but I'm still here and glad to keep going with it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28