GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 24 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

The Grox War - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Admiral Palanosh sighed slightly, "However, I haven't come simply to chat," he said, "I have an important matter to discuss." He looked at the view-screen again for a long while before finally continuing. "My race is dying, captain. Millions of people, silent, brutal deaths, daily ..."
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 am

I did everything you said...I joined...I'll start...

Date: Present
Location: Flying past White Dwarf Regnof 2, In my smallish speeder ship.
Time: 22:03:43

I Eased my hand on the titanium lever, and began to speed up, I marked my position and noticed a distant blast. I knew I was near bad places, but I reluctantly turned the gyroscopic pad to the location and pulled forward and set up my shields. That was a mistake.

(I may need to ask questions, just try to answer when I do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Present - Location: Hyperspace/Unknown - Time: [UNKNOWN]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...A trashy spaceship appeared out of nowhere. It apperently came out of hyperspace. But how did THAT appear out of hyperspace? The junk ship was approching a large vessel. The vessel had many blast marks. It must have done many battles.
The junk ship had a um... well, hard landing in the hangar. A figure appeared out of the spaceship.
"Yo! Anybody here? Fravini? Septra? Killikan?! Anybody?..." said Triex.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:41 pm

a Dark Leech looked up from the fighter he was repairing and said "I think Fravini and Septra are at the medi-bay,and Naboo9 is at the bridge"

----
at the bridge...

"tell me more..." Naboo9 said, now intrested

-----
at the medi-bay...

Nai'vares nodded in agrrement, the tried to get up agian, this time stagrred over to a table and leaned on it

Last edited by Naboo9 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Palanosh sighed and continued, "A disease, one that could only have been made by the Grox," he took out a small holo-projector and turned it on. An image of the galaxy appeared with a small marker near the center. "There is a way to make a cure, but I need your help, and that of your race." The image zoomed into a barren rock of a planet with images of huge amounts of Grox vessels flying about. "This planet is where the virus was made ..."

He took a long pause, letting the rest of his message sink in. Finally, he delivered the final words, "...here, on the Grox homeworld."
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:28 am

Date: Present
Location: Near Regnof 2, flying into an explosion of fiery death
Time: 22:05:34

I could see a small brownish ship fly out of the explosion. I noticed it turn towards me and prepare lasers. "Oh no." I said, revving my ionic plasma engine. The lasers fired, and I blasted into hyperspace RIGHT as the laser made contact. The hyper-speed rift blasted into quantum D-Branes (Look it up! It's SCIENCE.) Right as I was hit, so my ship just got entangled with the ion beam lasers, only making a few scratches. Another good thing was the brown ship was so close, the hyper-rift shattered the molecular cohesion of the ship, and it was destroyed. In hyper-space, where as there is no actual dimension, except for the 10th, made it so I was PRACTICALLY traveling in time AND space. I would end up safe, only a nano-second after I had engaged. Now I was flying through the quantum world, were the universe itself was programmed. I looked out at flashing blue waves of quantum flux, and sat back, happy to be alive. "What a twisted world I live in," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:21 am

"Is Nai'vares going to be okay?" Fravini asked Septra.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

"Well....the coughing certainly is less harder because of the breathing problems. I will try to fix his Throat breathing enhancer so this won't happen again, well atleast until 20 more years." Said Septra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Triex ran into the med-bay and saw everybody but Kilikan in there. He asked:
"Am i interupting anything?" He saw Nai'vares coughing bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"You....haven't we met before..?" said Septra looking up from her task.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Ink's gaze swung like a loaded gun and came to rest on Triex: "I do not believe we have met." He said shortly.

Ink liked to make a good first impression: he hadn't even drawn a weapon yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Triex looked at Ink.

"Um, we haven't met ... I don't remember you." ((You came when i became a spammer, my charecter doesn't know you))

Triex gazed at Septra... He didn't remember her... he had seen her on a holo-transmission... but he doesn't remember her.

"Hello... i guess. To be honest... i don't remember you. I crashed when that Grox ship shot my ship with a Direct Protonic Hit. Well, i guess i'm back. Where's Kilikan? I remember him."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm

"That...oh....." Septra started to cry a bit. Tears fell to her hands that were fixing Nai'vares' throat breathing enhancer. "Let's try not to keep from that topic...wait...did you know him..?" Asked Septra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

"Of course! I remember him when we were kids when the First Galactic War started. We only talked for 2 days but i still remember him." answered Triex.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 am

And so the waterworks start up again. -Ink did the mental equivalent of rolling his eyes as Septra started to cry again. The repetitiveness of it had begun to frustrate him long ago.

"What she is trying to say is that Kilikan is dead. And a traitor." He paused for a moment, thinking his statement over.

"...Not in that order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 am

Triex stared at Ink for a second. He answered.

"He.. He's.. Dead?..." Triex was shocked, he felt like crying. But being a strong military Admiral and Warlord, it wasn't possible for him to cry (except when he begged Diatria come back to life in his dream, [[check my other posts]] ).

"Well, i can't believe he became a traitor. He was a good man."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 am

Septra knew Kilikan had a reason for his madness. "Stop it all of you! Kilikan was a great person...and he always was! You can't judge one man for one thing! Ink, it was a bad timing for you to join right before his madness! You think he was a kind of person that was always like that!? He was the best person I knew....and now....he's dead..." Said Septra. "And if you don't know....he gave me something right before his death. He gave me this Locket."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 am

"Look, i understand your pain. But i'm sure there was a reason for his um... madness. But we have to let go of the past. The more we think about are dark pasts, the more we look weak to are enemies. What if somebody uses his death against you. You would break down in a second. We have to let go of the past in order to gain strenght."

Triex put his hand on Septra's shoulder.

"Your a fighter, aren't you Septra? Don't let Kilikan's death effect you in anyway." said Triex
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 am

Ink had been lining up another acidic remark, when something in Septra's lamentations caught his attention:

"A locket...?" Suspicion chimed a bell in his head: if there was one thing he had gained from the last few days, it was paranoia. This, he mused to himself, is why I work alone.

He frowned.

"Hand it here."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 am

Septra gave the Locket to Ink. But then she tripped over Nai'vares' Leg and she fell to the ground along with the locket. The locket had opened up and a piece of paper flew out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

"Hmm.... a piece of paper.... Intresting." said Triex while helping Septra get up.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am

Ink snatched up the fold of paper, and was about to open it-- then, as if a tiny shred of compassion had finally made itself heard, passed it to Septra without reading it, and without saying a word.

He fully expected to see the medic's tear ducts put on another show for this one.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 am

"He's.....Alive!?" Said Septra then finally smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

"What? How!?" asked Triex.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am

"Read it!" Screamed Septra with joy.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next