GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Grox War - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am

"So Naboo how does the training system work?" Fravini asked Naboo.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 am

Naboo9 answered "I'll show you" then he turned to the recrueits "as I am awere that you cannot learn siertain menuvers, and amoung... other problems" he said that while looking at two ingured dark leech "I have been sent here to train you,now I bet your wonder what's the warm up, it's this" he nooded at a Dark Leech at the controls at he pressed a button on it and an obsticale chose formed from the rearaching floor panals
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 am

The moving Floor panels had made Fravini jump
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Kilikan was bored and had nothing else to do. Then he remembered one thing to do. He went on to Septra's room, where they talked and talked about various things. He then gave Septa a present, inside it was a necklace that only the gemstone could be found on Kilikan's home planet, Klorik. Septra then hugged Kilikan and wore the necklace, Kilikan blushed. He then left and remembered he had another important thing to do. He had a hint of doubt for what he would do...

Last edited by TheGreenMrBean on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Ink didn't like the sound of what ACU-X-1 was saying. He weighed up the possibility of causing 'irreversible damage to the unit,' but concluded that, for now, the others would be unlikely to see the logic in doing so.

He thought about what Nai'vares had told him: if he was to be trusted, it put Fravini in the clear. But could Grox bionics detect a hidden line of code? At least if the enemy found a way to take direct control of the robot, he would have enough warning to find a really, really big magnet.

On a seat near the training area, Ink took out his data-pad, which he had liberated from lord-knows-where earlier that day, and started looking over the information from ACU with barely any comprehension. Frankly he didn't expect to find anything incriminating in such easily acquired data anyway.

He pocketed the pad, and turned his attention back to the training area. It looked like something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

What part of the code Ink read was written in an unintelligible Grox coding system, that would be impossible to understand without proper knowledge of Grox linguistics.

Spoiler:

ACU-X-1, lacking anything else to do, entered the training arena and stood absolutely still watching the training of the new recruits.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Kilikan went to his room, took out his transmitter and contacted a Grox. "You know what to do..." Said Kilikan Silently to the transmitter. "But sir, it's too ear-"
"Do you have to make me force you to do it? You know what to do, contact the Bomb Cruisers to get the Eliminator." Said Kilikan
"But what about you sir?"
"I'll be gone by the time this ship is in wrecks. Now, I must leave. Inform the bombers now, I must get out of here." Said Kilikan.
He turned of the transmitter and took all his belongings and went off to his fighter ship.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:47 pm

an energy blast to the back ended that, Kilikan soon found himself proped up on the Wall by Nai'vares "so, we have a traitor" he said, turning on his communicator "Naboo9 we have a traitor"
"who is it!" Naboo9 barked
"the Kilk" growled Nai'vares
"Kilikan!?" Naboo9 replied
"him" said Naid'vares
"I'll be right there' Growled Naboo9, then the communicator was shut off

------
at the training room...

Naboo9 had punched a hole in the wall, "Fravini, Ink, ACU, your with me, we had a slug to put in someone's head" Naboo9 said this while stalking out of the door

Last edited by Naboo9 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Kilikan woke up, he looked up, he found himself in a medium sized room and he was tied to a chair who he guess Nai'vares had done to him. "Ugh..please...you don't understand...we all have to get out of here...I have to get out of here....before we all get killed by the Grox..let me out.." Said Kilikan.

------------------
Septra heard the loud smashing of the wall, she came into the training room only to see Naboo9 Storm out of the room. "What's happening?" Asked Septra worryingly. She noticed Kilikan was not in the room.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

"Kilikan contacted a grox to bomb the ship!" Fravini said dreadfully
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"What!? When??? He was with me! How could he have betrayed us like that!? it's impossible..it's impossible! He wouldn't do this..I know him...and I know what kind of perosn he is...as I know now just recently." Says Septra. "He gave me this necklace, with the legendary gem called Sephir (NOT SAPPHIRE!) from his home planet. He couldn't have done this...He couldn't have..." Said Septra as a tear went down her face.

Last edited by TheGreenMrBean on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Fravini had made a look of sympathy to Septra. "Why would Kilikan do this?" Fravini thought
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

"Please...let me talk to Kilikan..maybe I can talk to him and he'll tell me why he did this..." Said Septra.
"But..could one of you come with me...? I don't want to be alone with him..." Said Septra.

Last edited by TheGreenMrBean on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

"it whould depend if Naboo9 got to him first" said a Dark Leech
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 pm

"Who asked you?!" Fravini said to the dark leech "I'll come with you." Fravini said to Septra.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 pm

" *Sniff* Thanks...now, could you show me to where they're holding him?" said Septra.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Ink heard every word. Still in the background, he carefully strapped his mask in place before speaking, in a low murmur weighted down with suppressed fury:

"Now you see what happens when you trust people." From behind the expressionless helm, he projected a searing glare at everyone present, "I hope you're all learning something from this."

Without another word, he launched into a graceful run past the group, making for the cabins.

It was about time he got to kill something.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm

"O.o NO Stop you can't Kill him!!" Fravini shouted "Think about Septra's feelings!"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Now standing several meters down the corridor, Ink stopped, whirled around and faced Fravini and Septra.

His voice was a leaden monotone: "You don't understand. You don't even begin to comprehend this situation." He didn't move. Didn't lower his stance. Just spoke. And the fires of hell danced behind his visor.

"This is not an enemy that forgives. This is not an enemy that feels. All we can do is be less forgiving. Less emotional."

He pointed an accusatory finger at them. How could they be so dense? Did they know nothing?

"The sun rises. The stars shine. And traitors... Traitors die." His words fell into place like a death sentence, as they surely were, and without any further ceremony Ink turned on his heel and ran onwards.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Fravini scowled "No you don't understand, since you came here you were all like, BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH GROX ARE EVIL, I DON'T TRUST THIS GUY BLEH BLEH BLEH! Why don't you just chill out and stop being such a grouch!" Fravini shouted at Ink.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Kilikan was punched in the face by a Dark Leech Soldier. He yelled in agony as the pain stung more as he kept getting struck the face. "Please...please! You don't understand why I'm with them! Please...don't kill me...I can't die now...Not after the sacrifice I made..." Said Kilikan desperately trying to get out of the chair. "Either way...when I'm dead...you're all going to die..So If you don't let me out of here, you're all dead!" Yelled Kilikan

"Shut up!" Yelled the Dark Leech soldier as he struck him to the stomach.
Kilikan yelled again in pain as he started to cough up blood.
"Don't kill me..." Cried Kilikan.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 pm

"enough of this!'" yelled Nai'vares "do you have nothing better to do!"
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 pm

"As you wish." Said the Dark Leech as he punched Kilikan for the last time to the face.

Blood dripped from Kilikan's Face. "Th..thanks Nai'vares...ca..can you get me outta this...chair?" Said Kilikan.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 pm

"not until Naboo9 apporves, I don't think it's likely" said Nai'vares

-----
in a corridor...

Naboo9 was racing through the halls the only person keeping up with him was Ink
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Fravini's rant echoed down the corridor after Ink. It didn't affect him.

This was his element.

For this moment it was a black and white world: The Grox were evil. Anyone associated with them was infected. No one was to be trusted. He was alive.

He followed the shouting, saw the Dark Leech soldier depart, passed Naboo in a blur, and arrived on the scene.

He heard the traitor's voice.

"...Allow me." Ink tore Kilikan from his chair, and slammed him bodily against the wall.

His voice became once more a controlled murmur, face inches from the Klik's: "Now listen carefully. You are not a person. You are a thing. That's what a traitor is. So you are going to start talking... And afterwards I shall decide how many separate graves you will be buried in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next