GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:
This guy wouldn't have been a new character, but just some character development for Flank.
Hooray for character development!

I need something to post about in the rp....
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 am

How about something to say to Grecsh because Celdryc overheard what he said?
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am

Just an off topic.
Has the Rangers been on a cold planet yet?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

IsakTheWriter wrote:
Just an off topic.
Has the Rangers been on a cold planet yet?
Not yet. So far it's been two deserty planets and a spaceship, and that's it. Our next destination should be a cold planet though, or a normalish planet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Mm... Like VERY cold. Noveria style.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 pm

If our next stop is an ice planet, wouldn't everybody be needing furry coats? If not then it may have to be Chalen cause he despises the cold.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 am

Dragonman, Lazer's probably looking up an uber-advanced scientific method of getting out of the mess you put his characters in. I mean, come on! You set up for the Armodie to hold a one-shot maim gun and then you shove it at his shoulder and fire it?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:
Dragonman, Lazer's probably looking up an uber-advanced scientific method of getting out of the mess you put his characters in. I mean, come on! You set up for the Armodie to hold a one-shot maim gun and then you shove it at his shoulder and fire it?
Lulz, ain't that the point? And anyways, we've been PMing and I think he'll have something ready soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:16 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:
The obvious response to that happening is that the gun malfunctions and the Armodie has a heart attack and dies. Thats how you deal with all your problems. Wink

JK
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:07 am

Darkshadow wrote:
Dark_potato57 wrote:
The obvious response to that happening is that the gun malfunctions and the Armodie has a heart attack and dies. Thats how you deal with all your problems. Wink

That's probably how he's going to solve it now. Either that or Rhak saves him.
By the way, a heart attack saved that weedy gladiator in Life of Brian.
"I think I'm going into cardiac arrest!"
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

So, I've tried my best now.
Hopefully it works out.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

Sorry I haven't posted lately sweat. I have a bad case of writer's block right now, so Team A can concider him tagging along.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Princess, the psychic one is Gresch, because he could tell what was on Flank's mind by reading his face. But Flank doesn't have a face, so he thinks he's psychic. I'll put it here.

Dark_potato57 wrote:
He thought of his apartment room mate. He couldn't leave him in Las Thaddas if it was going to fall to the ground.
Oh jeez, I have to warn him! He thought to himself.

As Kaaran climbed out of the hatch, Flank dialed his home phone number on his comm link.
It cut straight to static. It didn't make sense. Just moments ago the blue sprite received a call.
"Hey!" Flank called up through the hatch, "Are your comm links working?"

Dragonman9 wrote:
Grecsh turned to the newcomer, Flank, as he clambered up into the pipe.

"They should be working," he said, "Last time I checked they were..."

He gazed at Flank's face. Alien though he may be, Grecsh could tell in an instant that something was on Flank's mind. Something or someone was worrying him. Grecsh studied him a bit harder, then spoke again...

"You know Flank, friendships can be dangerous in this business. If you really want to join us, your 'friends' will have to be forgotten."

Dark_potato57 wrote:
Psychic! Flank thought.

All of the names Flank made up are for the members down in the pipe. He doesn't know anyone else.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey! Just an idea. After the Las Thaddas mission. How about that the Rangers get a job to track some strange equipment to an ice planet.
The equipment could be technology or drugs.
The planet would be cold and toxic. A barren world, which have been colonized because of its mineral rich crust.
The colony itself is a scientific and mining outpost.
Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 pm

If you or anyone else wants to bring in a sub-quest of your own devising at some point, I've got no objections. razz Makes my job easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Yeah I've got mine, I just have to get Flank to save his room mate at some point before the engines go bust.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm

How many characters are still in this rp altogether? Also we can make sub-quests of our own?! Awesome. :D/ :police:
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:07 am

Would it be alright if I brought back my character? I have some time on my hands and I'd like to get back into RPing.
Back to top Go down
http://pukinglilcuttlefish.deviantart.com
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 am

Go for it. I think Crank was an awesome character.
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 am

Alright, I will then....oh, and what the heck is going on with the story right now? XD
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 am

The Rangers' current mission is to sabotage the floating city of Las Thaddas, on planet Ariid. Currently the group is split up in several places: Team A is deep beneath the surface layer of the city, in front of a big rusty hatch that leads to the coolant pumping station they're trying to destroy.

Team B are beneath the surface in the Engineering district (full of gigantic machinery and whatnot) fighting three mechanics. Their goal is to find a computer terminal and stop the city's fail-safes from working when the coolant pumping station is taken out. Drago is currently in charge of the goings-on with Team B; he's due an IC post. razz

Kwa is aboard the Lacuna in orbit, and Bor (Mitchz's character) is providing recon info from his personal fighter, also in orbit.

The teams are currently as follows:

—Team A:
Dagon (Delta)
Grecsh (Drago)
Celdryc (Darkshadow)
Kaaran (Ion)
Chalen (Shar)
Flank (Potato)
Naboo (Uh... Naboo)

—Team B:
Xol (Drago)
Quark (Lazer)
'Cuna (Lazer)
IO (Darkshadow)
Feren [inactive]
Talvox [inactive]
Crycell [inactive]

Does anything need clarifying? Need any help re-inserting yourself? Joyful
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 am

I think I'm good for now. Mind if I join team B?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 am

Go ahead. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 am

Thanks. So we have to wait for Drago?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 am

Well there are several people waiting for his response as part of combat and such, since he's governing the NPC's Team B has encountered, but until you also do something that effects his characters you don't need to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next