GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.

Go down 
+5
Lazernugget
BurninatingFreez
Epsilon
Pintoz
Drew
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Will review all the GA's on my list when i come home.
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 pm

byball9 wrote:
Just to let you guys know mine might have a few glitches:

LIKE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHOT A MISSILE AT THE CRATES IN THE ARMORY: THE KEY WILL THEN FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR.
Byball i did that and I got it. Wait, maybe I shot it with the plasma blaster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Lone, all I got to do is write the review and your all set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 pm

So... that review.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 am

Been a little busy.I am also not in a very good mood because when I went to bed..my adventure had 37 plays....it still does. I am not in a good mood.

It will be written up soon.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Sorry, I ahev had some things going on as of late and I have been rather wrapped up.

Glass, could you please get done sometime this weekend with the reviews?

I think I gave you another a few posts ago.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 pm

*ahem*

So, Drew...

How's that request going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

This was intentional abandoned for a while. Glass is no longer plays Spore so I need to find a new reviewer first. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Drew980 wrote:
This was intentional abandoned for a while. Glass is no longer plays Spore so I need to find a new reviewer first. Sorry.
Well, I can't help. My computer is c*** and I can't play on high graphics. It only works well on the lowest graphics, so I couldn't accurately review people's adventures details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Lol, well. I will find someone. Soon though. I miss doing these. And the original one me and Glass had on the spourm months ago was awesome.. ehh old days..
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Dang....
I really want my series to be Reviewed XD
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:21 pm

I haven't really said i'm quitting this. :/

But, i probably won't review anything,

I could be, helper or assistent or something?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Glass, I am not sure whats going on with you. So.. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Glass, I am not sure whats going on with you. So.. IDK.
Drew, IDK is not an proper answer.

Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Drew980 wrote:
I know.

So, you should answer proper.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Running a test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6