GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.

Go down 
+5
Lazernugget
BurninatingFreez
Epsilon
Pintoz
Drew
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:04 pm

The Search For The Lost City-mrbean5317 Rated 3.5/5

A simple adventure which feels it could have been done by anybody. It wasn't really bad but it wasn't really good either. It feels like it missed that extra glimps of Story. There we're some things that could have been developed. And here is my critique.

Story: 3/5
The story of this adventure was not so great. Or well, it is a simple yet cool story but i think you made it to much "fast forward". There we're no real plot! I thought first when i played it you we're actually going to search for the city! But it seems you had already found it. The companion didn't do much at all. He just walked around and did simply nothing. He could have been a great help if he didn't follow you all the time. He could haev maked the story good if you maked some extra things like he went to the darkside or something. But the plot in this adventure wasn't so complicated so that was a bit disappointing.

Playability: 4/5
When i first saw the adventure this sporean had commented: "Glitchies adventure i haev ever played". Well, i have no idea what he was talking about. I found almost no glitches in this adventure: Some of the props we're a bit weird because you could get stuck in them but that was only a minor problem. The stairs we're cool. I thought they would glitch A LOT but they didn't actually. Cheers. And the rest was good.

Detail: 3.5/5
I couldn't decide to give this a 3 or 4... So i have it a 3.5. Anyway, the detail in this adventure wasn't too shabby but i've seen much better. The props we're nice though and the misty effect blended much parts which was actually we're nice and it gave it a more "wintery" look. It was nice effects and cool props. I don't know if you made the props though but they we're set out nice. The captain you played as though was very cool! I really liked it. It could have used a bit more soundeffects though.

Overall: 3.5/5

You can download and play this adventure Here
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Nice job Glass, on to the next. I am giving you the Monster Quest that was putt off for the Xmas one I already played and am going to write up the review on. That fine with you?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Nice job Glass, on to the next. I am giving you the Monster Quest that was putt off for the Xmas one I already played and am going to write up the review on. That fine with you?
I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 pm

There was another adventure that needs reviewing. Do you want it or not?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Grand Master Drew wrote:
There was another adventure that needs reviewing. Do you want it or not?
Hmm.

Yeah, i'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Going to do it now or?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Going to do it now or?
MMMaybe.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Yes or no I need to know.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Yes or no I need to know.
Why?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I am going to be startin' work here pretty quick and I wont be on.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Drewskii wrote:
I am going to be startin' work here pretty quick and I wont be on.
I'll do it later.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 pm

So put it on your waiting list, its not the Xmas Special one.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Santapinne wrote:
The Search For The Lost City-mrbean5317 Rated 3.5/5

A simple adventure which feels it could have been done by anybody. It wasn't really bad but it wasn't really good either. It feels like it missed that extra glimps of Story. There we're some things that could have been developed. And here is my critique.

Story: 3/5
The story of this adventure was not so great. Or well, it is a simple yet cool story but i think you made it to much "fast forward". There we're no real plot! I thought first when i played it you we're actually going to search for the city! But it seems you had already found it. The companion didn't do much at all. He just walked around and did simply nothing. He could have been a great help if he didn't follow you all the time. He could haev maked the story good if you maked some extra things like he went to the darkside or something. But the plot in this adventure wasn't so complicated so that was a bit disappointing.

Playability: 4/5
When i first saw the adventure this sporean had commented: "Glitchies adventure i haev ever played". Well, i have no idea what he was talking about. I found almost no glitches in this adventure: Some of the props we're a bit weird because you could get stuck in them but that was only a minor problem. The stairs we're cool. I thought they would glitch A LOT but they didn't actually. Cheers. And the rest was good.

Detail: 3.5/5
I couldn't decide to give this a 3 or 4... So i have it a 3.5. Anyway, the detail in this adventure wasn't too shabby but i've seen much better. The props we're nice though and the misty effect blended much parts which was actually we're nice and it gave it a more "wintery" look. It was nice effects and cool props. I don't know if you made the props though but they we're set out nice. The captain you played as though was very cool! I really liked it. It could have used a bit more soundeffects though.

Overall: 3.5/5

You can download and play this adventure Here

Lol, nice review, though like I said in my post to review this, this wasn't my Best work. I'll look for one of great works of arts for you to review ;)
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey Bean, if you think you have better than please post it here ASP. :D
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Hey Bean, if you think you have better than please post it here ASP. :D
Yeah. I would love to see development! :D
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 pm

But I would review it. Don't get jumpy Glass :D.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Drewskii wrote:
But I would review it. Don't get jumpy Glass :D.
Yeah but i would still play it.

I probably wouldn't because i'm to lazy.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Never said you could not.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm almost done with my amateur adventure...REALLY hope you like it...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm still looking for my best adventure.....
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am

Both sound promising.
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

Upvotes: : 1
Location : It's on a need-to-know basis, and you probably don't want to know

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 am

I've got one: just released it.

Name: 2078 ~ The Best of Both Worlds

Plot: (Not exactly original: from Star Trek, but..)

Chapter 13 Part 1- It's a special honor as a captain to be granted permission to board a Coalition flag ship. And it's an extraordinary honor to become one of its crew. But when an exploratory mission goes ary, it maybe up to you to save the entire Fleet.

Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500691695774

Pic: . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 500691695774

It took me about 2 1/2 weeks: made the entiree ship myself and most of the props

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:47 am

Is it alright if you could review not just 1 adventure, but the whole series? Because it has a big story and it's in 15 adventures. (yep, that long to do a story).

If any of you want to do the series, here ya go :D
Just fish through the sporecast for episode 1.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-mrbean5317|500344135978%3Assc-500551930531
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 am

Alright, I will take Ball's and Glass you can take Beans. Unless you want to switch it up that's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 am

I don't think my computer is letting me share adventures...I'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next