GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.

Go down 
+5
Lazernugget
BurninatingFreez
Epsilon
Pintoz
Drew
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 am

I will be more than happy to help. Are you sure you are logged in? What message are you getting?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 am

Drewskii wrote:
Alright, I will take Ball's and Glass you can take Beans. Unless you want to switch it up that's fine by me.
I'll take beans one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I would really like to receive a review but I just realized all my adventures are crap.

Oh well.

I guess I'll try to make something decent.

As soon as my computer gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

Upvotes: : 1
Location : It's on a need-to-know basis, and you probably don't want to know

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 pm

C'est pas vrai!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Christmas_Gamer wrote:
I would really like to receive a review but I just realized all my adventures are crap.

Oh well.

I guess I'll try to make something decent.

As soon as my computer gets fixed.

We would be the judges of that, thats the entire point of the thread. . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 250634
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 am

So who's going to be the one who will be reviewing "Galactic Doom"?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 am

I am busy.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 am

MonsterQuest Christmas Special-BrunningFrezz Rated 4/5

This is a big improvement from past adventures you have made. The amount of detail is rather..big, enough to fill your complexity meter. This adventure was funny and was fun to spend a little extra time in.

Story 4/5:

Now if your wondering why I mentioned that this was funny, its because I had Santa call my epic captain a noob.

Amongst other things the story was very straight forward and was well done. Just a few some little kinks in there plot to get Santa. The Cast member's from previous adventures in the series was also a nice touch. Making it truly feel like a Christmas special.

Gameplay 5/5:

This adventure had ALMOST no glitches at all. A nice thing to have. I found myself jumping over the buildings in the little town for a good 10 mins. It was fun oddly enough. Along with what I am guessing are Easter eggs (Which is strange cause its Christmas). Nice little additions. I only got stuck once during my town wide leapfrog match with myself. Near where the Trees are, the Xmas trees there is this little both/box thing I ran into and got stuck in..thats not a problem with slow captains but mine is very very fast and ran right into it. A small wall could have gone there that is invisible but its not adventure ruining.

Detail 4/5:

By far the best in the series, it was almost perfect. I noted in the editor that you used up all the detail you possibly could. This is an epic win for you. You got everything well placed. The town really felt like a Christmas town.

Two grunt sized problems. there is not border to the town. It looks like some random place in the middle of no where. Second, it is very very small. There are a total of two town roads. A bigger size would be nice. But it fits so there is not much of a problem there.

Overall 4/5
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 am

Alright! A 4/5! Thanks Drew!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:32 am

Hehe, have another?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Okay guys, you know the drill, I've got a new adventure for you to review:

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 500695737251

It makes no difference to me who does it. Have fun! I hope I get 5/5!

Last edited by Gelatino95 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Hehe, have another?
Sure do Drew.

MonsterQuest Canadian Lake Beast
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-BurninatingFreez|500316701230%3Asast-500664626194
Search for Ogopogo in Canada. Search Rattlesnake Island for this legend that has put fear into the locals for too long. Set up traps and catch this thing!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

OOOOOO
It says Canada in it!
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Mrbean5317 wrote:
OOOOOO
It says Canada in it!
It sure does. Ogopogo is in Lake Champlain which I think is in Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Oops, I forgot to fill out a form for my adventure... here's one:

Adventure Name: Pirates of Seadom

A Brief Description: In the small island of Seadom, the sun shines and the ocean glistens as the waves roll. But pirates are on the loose, and they're after the treasures of the town. Will you have the guts and the determination to help the residents of Seadom?

A Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Gelatino95|500484375448%3Asast-500695737251

A PNG File:
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 500695737251
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Oops, I forgot to fill out a form for my adventure... here's one:

Adventure Name: Pirates of Seadom

A Brief Description: In the small island of Seadom, the sun shines and the ocean glistens as the waves roll. But pirates are on the loose, and they're after the treasures of the town. Will you have the guts and the determination to help the residents of Seadom?

A Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Gelatino95|500484375448%3Asast-500695737251

A PNG File:
Looks good Gel, I'm gonna play it right now.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 pm

BurninatingFreez wrote:
Mrbean5317 wrote:
OOOOOO
It says Canada in it!

if it's in Ontario, I must go and see it!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 pm

I'll take Gelatino's, if Glass pokes his face around he can have Freez'z.
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Mrbean5317 wrote:
BurninatingFreez wrote:
Mrbean5317 wrote:
OOOOOO
It says Canada in it!

if it's in Ontario, I must go and see it!
Or play my adventure!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 am

Or we can get a full waiting list for once!
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Just to let you guys know mine might have a few glitches:

LIKE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHOT A MISSILE AT THE CRATES IN THE ARMORY: THE KEY WILL THEN FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:26 am

That will bring your score down. Having playable adventures is very important.

Also Glass...please take this one. Its a few pages back.
-Fungi Legacy-TheDarkStar
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 am

Yes well..

CURSE SPORE FOR GLITCHES

end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 am

Next part of my series

Badok's Treasure Part 2!

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 BadoksTreasurePart2

Description: Jerax-Roxin has sent a S.O.S from the planet you were on searching for Badok's Staff, so your gonna go down and check it out...

Link: Part 2
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 am

Yes........... perfect..Darkspawn cant wait to play it! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next