GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:08 am

Yep, that will do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 am

Thought I'd go ahead and upload Greh to the sporepedia, so people can get an idea od what he looks like. I thought I had uploaded Xol before, but apparently not. I'll try and upload him later. For now, here's Grecsh: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500827324252
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 am

Delta: Yes... Thought so... Still it is BASIC codes and Rhak is only able to recognize them. Not understand them. So... Yeah...
As I've said, it will not affect anything about the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm

@Razo: The missile fired by the defense tower was aimed at the enemy cruiser, not the Lacuna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Ah, I'll go and edit it right now.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh, and @Hutch: When I said the ship won't remain on one planet for too long, I meant in a more general sense — there's this whole new thing heating up now, and whilst I'm going to make some effort to have things move at a good pace, hanging about in the atmosphere for us to leave the planet for good is likely to set you back a fair while. razz

...These sorts of complications are why I much prefer single-post entries. XD
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Anticipated that, so I've got no problem hanging out in Las Thaddas until I see a post about The Lacuna making its way off world. So a long-ish setback for my character is fine.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am

How come Deir is so concerned about their facility when his city is under attack by the Kingdom?
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
How come Deir is so concerned about their facility when his city is under attack by the Kingdom?

It's a military complex, so we can assume it will have about 20 gagillion nukes to use against said kingdom.

Also, I intend on have Grey swing by Santa Ferraro and atempt to run off with your ship, If I'm allowed to do this, make sure one of you stays behind to knock the daylight's out of him when he tries to hijack the ship

If this isn't allowed, I'll be chilling in atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:22 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
I think it's because the facility was kinda like his main source of military power, or at least the best way to co-ordinate military manuevers.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 am

I have returned to the RP awesome
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 am

@Mitchz:
I wrote:
[Sapphire Point is] a military installation we use to communicate with our orbital defense satellites

I've wrapped it in a little bit of exospeak there, but that's the bones of it: Sapphire Point is a base from which the city commands its big-laser-killy-death-drones up in space. Which is why the Kingdom's cruiser can just sit there flipping the bird at Frarraro right now without death from above happening. If you're still not sure, ask IC. Joyful

@Dark: You planning to stick around long? =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Hutch wrote:
Also, I intend on have Grey swing by Santa Ferraro and atempt to run off with your ship, If I'm allowed to do this, make sure one of you stays behind to knock the daylight's out of him when he tries to hijack the ship

If this isn't allowed, I'll be chilling in atmosphere.

I guess Zeriax will be the one that you have to knock out since he's new to to the team and nobody trusts him. razz
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Just an FYI, Grey will be heading to Santa Ferrero, attempting to run off with your ship. So once you land, make sure to leave someone behind for a little bit, just long enough to beat him to the point of unconsciousness and properly detain him.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I went and uploaded Xol: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500827466921
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am

I'm sorry I haven't been participating in the thread lately, I've had a lot of other stuff to do, I'll try reading up and posting soon.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 am

Just so you guys know, I'm going away on Sunday and won't be back till Thursday. So either Bor has to sit out for a bit, or somebody else has to take control of him. I'm fine with either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm going to be inactive on the RP probably. I'll use the 'have to go back to my assassination' excuse when I'm actually saying 'I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 for a very long time.' XD

Zeriax will help you guys on Sapphire Point but after that I have to 'go to my assassination'.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:23 pm

RazorKnight wrote:
I'm going to be inactive on the RP probably. I'll use the 'have to go back to my assassination' excuse when I'm actually saying 'I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 for a very long time.' XD

Zeriax will help you guys on Sapphire Point but after that I have to 'go to my assassination'.
Delta has informed me of your infamous and lengthy "return" posts. razz Though, I'll let you know that when Vek left the RP, his character just tagged along in the background, not really doing anything but just being there. Vek still hasn't posted, but I'm guessing if he were, Feren would just be tagging along as normal. You could probably do the same with Zeriax. Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:47 pm

DRaGO wrote:
RazorKnight wrote:

Delta has informed me of your infamous and lengthy "return" posts. razz Though, I'll let you know that when Vek left the RP, his character just tagged along in the background, not really doing anything but just being there. Vek still hasn't posted, but I'm guessing if he were, Feren would just be tagging along as normal. You could probably do the same with Zeriax. Happy.

Zeriax as a sidekick? Pfft no way. Zeriax is too awesome and sexy to be a sidekick. awesome

Don't worry, it will probably take about a week or so for me to return.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:14 pm

RazorKnight wrote:
DRaGO wrote:
RazorKnight wrote:

Zeriax as a sidekick? Pfft no way. Zeriax is too awesome and sexy to be a sidekick. awesome

Don't worry, it will probably take about a week or so for me to return.
I'm just saying that you not posting for a week would put Zeriax along with the rest of the crew, contributing shots, but not actually making any difference. When I left the RP for a break, my explanation for my inactivity was Xol doing surveillance and Grecsh producing the explosives for Team A. But whatever, I suppose I should just leave it to you to figure out an explanation.

Although, the thing at Sapphire Point will probably take longer than a week.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

So...anyone willing and able to take control of Bor while I'm away? I leave tomorrow and get back on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, if anything pops up that requires a response from Bor, I'll control him. If we just go ahead and do the Sapphire Point job, and he stays back at the ship, I don't see any issues arising.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 am

Never mind, I got back early. :D
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 am

@Isak: In regard to the lack of a map, you may wish to refer to this section of my last IC post:

I wrote:
Kwa addressed the group — a flickering 3D schematic floated on the air behind her, courtesy of the Lacuna's holo-screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next