GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 am

I'll edit that now...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I'll add your character — enter the IC whenever and however you like. Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:58 am

Lazer, what I mean by that is that the plasma cutter will cut off Quark's limb if the Armodie gets a good shot. Dead Space is a game I play, and this tool is modeled after the main weapon in that game. Basically, Quark can't just shrug off a blast from this, nor can 'Cuna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Ok. Got it.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 am

You used the wrong name for Dagon again Delta, my count is up to 2 razz
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Dagnabbit, XD that'll teach me to make posts at 4.15am.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Princess, I've noticed that when you have a dialogue between two of your characters you cram it into a big slab of text. This can make it hard to tell who's saying what. Could you possibly hit enter whenever a new character speaks?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm insulting your grammer skills, but I think it would be beneficial for everybody.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:08 pm

You sir are absolutly right about that and I'm a tinsy bit offended. I'll try fix it but it's not my fault I have very bad grammer skills. Also Chalen is ment to have some bad grammer as well so can we please leave him alone as he is? I will do the whole enter button thing while I fix my post. :(/ cry
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I have an interesting post ready. Is it OK to have Quark find the way to shut down secondary engines in the post? If so, me posting would mean we'd somehow need to overload the Nitrogen coiling, (While fighting the workers), and it would disable the ship's ability to move forward. Also if I post my post, the workers will be chasing after the trio with their deadly tools. I'm only asking this because I want to know if it's too god-moddish or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
You sir are absolutly right about that and I'm a tinsy bit offended. I'll try fix it but it's not my fault I have very bad grammer skills. Also Chalen is ment to have some bad grammer as well so can we please leave him alone as he is? I will do the whole enter button thing while I fix my post. :(/ cry
I'm really sorry. Forget I said anything.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Lazernugget wrote:
I have an interesting post ready. Is it OK to have Quark find the way to shut down secondary engines in the post? If so, me posting would mean we'd somehow need to overload the Nitrogen coiling, (While fighting the workers), and it would disable the ship's ability to move forward. Also if I post my post, the workers will be chasing after the trio with their deadly tools. I'm only asking this because I want to know if it's too god-moddish or anything.
Lazer, you seem to have forgotten the very obvious thread that is currently staring you down. You can't make a move like that without taking down the Armodies in front of you first. And if you somehow manage to do that, then there is still the flamethrower dude spraying flames all over the place. Enemies first, complicated posts about machinery that no one reads because they are too long and confusing later. razz
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Wait... Spots open? SPOTS OPEN!? *makes a wierd happy dance*

User:IsakTheWriter
Name: Rhak
Race: Acheen
Homeworld: Acheen

Equipment: Rhak has an armor composed of light metals. Since he breathes an atmosphere with little oxygen. He therefore has a gasmask which have tainted glass. His weapons is a pistol shotting high-veolcity slugs and two daggers. One hidden at the right wrist, the other being stocked in a holster on his left shoulder.

Bio: Rhak was born on the moon of Acheen which strange enough, circles around the outer atmosphere of the gas giant. Being an espionage veteran, Rhak is agile and prefer to flank his targets. He is often silent and with a voice distorted through his mask.

Strengths: Being incredible agile and swift, Rhak is hard to hit and is an expert on hand-to-hand combat. He is also reinforced with cybernetics, making him tolerant to high falls.

Weaknesses: Because of his thin body structure, Rhak is easily hurt through his thin armor. He can also suffocate or hurt if his suits gets damadged, since oxygen is toxic to Acheen's.

Last edited by IsakTheWriter on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Teehee, I was wondering when you'd notice. cute
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Ehm, Isak, you need a different entry to the IC methinks. Your current entry makes it sound like you're already a part of the Rangers, when you actually aren't. You could do something like potato did and have your character meet up with the Rangers on their mission, but your current thing doesn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:06 am

The 'pretend you were there all along' approach to entering is a valid one, in theory, and it gets around story problems such as thinking of a reason for your character to join the Rangers; however, it might be best for you to establish some background as to how you got to this point — if not in your IC post, then here, at least, so we have some context and know how to react to you. What I mean is; would your character have been one of the crew that joined aboard the Ponderra and simply stayed relatively quiet, or has he been in the Rangers for longer? It's important to gauge how well the other characters are likely to be acquainted with him at this point.

Also, your character's fine, I'll add him, but I might have preferred it if you waited for me to give you the green light before entering the IC. razz It's partly my fault, for not stating that rule explicitly — I'll make a slight amendment to the OP's.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 am

It's fair enough Isak joined, the S3VEN rp didn't even get off the ground and Frostie isn't going to join after all. At least Isaks entrance was less of a flop than my first two entry attempts XD

EDIT: for the next couple of posts for Team A, where will they appear from the pipes? They are looking for the engines, so it will be right next to a massive engine they need to blow up? I'm going to send Flank up to the bazaar to sell his legs, could any plot points be squeezed into that?

Also, Princessnintendo has forseen a huge danger. Will that be more Mallium assassins or another monster?
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Potato she didn't mention that the danger would be monsters or assassins. It could be anything.. um...
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 pm

I wasn't saying it was out of those two, but rather, 'is it one of these, by any chance?'
Because there was a huge run-in with some more Mallium in the police station back on the first city, I was wondering if they would be a more important plot point. Of course, they may not be, but this thread shouldn't just be constant improvisation; there should be some basic idea about what else is following the rangers at this point.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Delta wrote:
The 'pretend you were there all along' approach to entering is a valid one, in theory, and it gets around story problems such as thinking of a reason for your character to join the Rangers; however, it might be best for you to establish some background as to how you got to this point — if not in your IC post, then here, at least, so we have some context and know how to react to you. What I mean is; would your character have been one of the crew that joined aboard the Ponderra and simply stayed relatively quiet, or has he been in the Rangers for longer? It's important to gauge how well the other characters are likely to be acquainted with him at this point.

Also, your character's fine, I'll add him, but I might have preferred it if you waited for me to give you the green light before entering the IC. razz It's partly my fault, for not stating that rule explicitly — I'll make a slight amendment to the OP's.

Sorry. sweat
If we just ingore my post. And I will wait for the green light from Delta.
Maybe I can makes Rhak's entry a la Batman style. I don't know.
But just try to ingore my first post.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Your character's fine, you can enter whenever you like, I just thought we might need some more background if you wanted to enter in this way. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:34 pm

The signal Bor detected was Chalen's phone call from Tammy.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:54 pm

I've made a new, NEW post to introduce Rhak. I've also edited it to make more sense, after D-man pointed it out for me.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 am

Damn it, Dragonman, you put Flank in a tight spot there! XD
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 am

Yep, that's what my IC characters do best. XD
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 am

This guy wouldn't have been a new character, but just some character development for Flank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next