GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Let's "build" an expansion pack!

Go down 
+7
Excalibur42
Dark_Plague
Dark_Heroics
Pintoz
krechur
Gelatino95
camelfox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Upvotes: : 0
Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

camelfox wrote:
let's create the expantiobn pack of our dreams for spore.

i'll begin, and other people can add ideas.

first: an aquatic stage that can be merged with the creature stage, and amphibious creatures that can go in and out of water.

And also Camelfox I think that one was already thought of.
Proof-
Problems with animation.
Problems with navigation since you are in a 3 dimensional space.
Problems with camera calculating
Possible errors in alpha textures (this partly lead to the navigation problem as well)
Possibilty that the movement controls would be too much like the space stage
(all coming from http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_stage)
Though yes it would be cool if it was made but it would be complex with the moving. You'd have to devote many keys to certain moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

A voice pitch/speed option for Galactic Adventures. Also, an option to make "Epic" creatures which don't act like Epics. That would be really nice. Along with vehicles which you can take control of. The number one thing, though - choices, and branching dialogue. Really, could not Maxis create branching dialog? Maybe in a patch.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 am

HunterSondee wrote:
Gelatino95 wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this before, but there can be a rural stage in between tribal and civilization where your race will own farms, live in small villages, wage wars, and slowly build their civilization to the next stage. Much like Sim City games, you can assign land to different uses such as agriculture and residence.

I think that was an idea that Maxis came up with but decided that it wasn't going to go into the final game. Proof- http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/City_stage
Wow! I never even knew about that! I can't believe someone already thought of that...
It was such a good idea too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:47 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
Gelatino95 wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this before, but there can be a rural stage in between tribal and civilization where your race will own farms, live in small villages, wage wars, and slowly build their civilization to the next stage. Much like Sim City games, you can assign land to different uses such as agriculture and residence.

I think that was an idea that Maxis came up with but decided that it wasn't going to go into the final game. Proof- http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/City_stage
Wow! I never even knew about that! I can't believe someone already thought of that...
It was such a good idea too!

One question are you being sarcastic? Yes it is a good idea though. Look at my posts in the "lets build a better spore" forum and read about them too cause i think they're good ideas
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

3DBlenderRender wrote:
A voice pitch/speed option for Galactic Adventures. Also, an option to make "Epic" creatures which don't act like Epics. That would be really nice. Along with vehicles which you can take control of. The number one thing, though - choices, and branching dialogue. Really, could not Maxis create branching dialog? Maybe in a patch.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Defiently. Great idea with the voice pithcing.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm

HunterSondee wrote:
One question are you being sarcastic? Yes it is a good idea though. Look at my posts in the "lets build a better spore" forum and read about them too cause i think they're good ideas
I meant that it would have been so much cooler if I thought of it myself. I still think that rural stage is a great idea and it's a shame they didn't include it in the game. There probably won't be any new expansion packs anytime soo, since Maxis is so busy with Darkspore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 am

GACModGlass wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Such great ideas..

I'm just a little sad no one comes up with nothing new.. Including me.

WHUT???? hellooo
Well, I mean. I heard comments and other posts on the sporum with the excatly same ideas.

saywhut? I thought that was my own idea... :'(
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Such great ideas..

I'm just a little sad no one comes up with nothing new.. Including me.

WHUT???? hellooo
Well, I mean. I heard comments and other posts on the sporum with the excatly same ideas.

saywhut? I thought that was my own idea... :'(
Well, i didn't only mean your idea!
Back to top Go down
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
I meant that it would have been so much cooler if I thought of it myself. I still think that rural stage is a great idea and it's a shame they didn't include it in the game. There probably won't be any new expansion packs anytime soo, since Maxis is so busy with Darkspore.

Yes it is a good idea I admit. I think there should be a medieval stage where you have a castle.Hopefully nobody thought of THAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's "build" an expansion pack!   Let's "build" an expansion pack! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's "build" an expansion pack!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2