GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Do you guys like my texture pack so far?

Go down 
+4
3D
DarkStar
Kitty
Darkshadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

I've been workin on a texture pack that is going to be titled "Land of Magic". All I've finished so far are the tree and wood textures and the foliage color, but im having trouble continueing to work on it. I feel like its not that great, so working on it more would be hopeless. Please try to convince me otherwise Happy. All of them are original textures, though the wooden planks looks similar to the default wood...

Birch tree:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Birch10

Pine tree:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Pine10

Regular tree(only one the foliage color change currently applies to, not sure why):
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Tree10

Large stairs:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Stairs10

Doors:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Doors10

Fence:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Fence10

Ladder:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Ladder10

Bookshelf:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Books10

Some items:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? 231zj4
in case you can't read the signs well enough,Left ot right:
Bow(string is going to be blue in the texture pack;wood matches stick texture)
Arrow(matches stick texture, feather texture, and flint texture)
Flint
Flint and steel
Feather(Chickens are going to be brown in the texture pack)
Stick(slightly edited default stick texture, matches tree texture the same way the default stick matches the tree textures(uses outer color of trees for the color of the stick)

All feedback is welcome. Remember, it is not finished. Im not sure why my custom foliage color only applies to normal trees, Ill have to work that out if I continue with this.

Last edited by Darkshadow on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

The gold swirly tree trunk in the first image looks a bit out of place. Other than that, it looks cool so far!
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 am

Kitty wrote:
The gold swirly tree trunk in the first image looks a bit out of place. Other than that, it looks cool so far!
Yeah, I'll need to see how those trees look when I get the leave color fixed...when I eventually start working on this again...
Almost forgot the bookshelves that I had already made:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Books10
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 am

It looks grate Dark! Keep it up tupps!
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:47 am

Looks nice so far, not quite my style, but I'd encourage you to keep going, slow and steady wins the race. =)
However, I think it may be far more beneficial to start a texture pack thread to keep this all better-organized, and all in one place. However, that's a little off-topic, so I'll end my post...

Cheers,
- 3D
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 am

3D wrote:
Looks nice so far, not quite my style, but I'd encourage you to keep going, slow and steady wins the race. =)
However, I think it may be far more beneficial to start a texture pack thread to keep this all better-organized, and all in one place. However, that's a little off-topic, so I'll end my post...

Cheers,
- 3D
Yeah I'll probably make this into a thread just for the pakc itself, including a download and description, when im done with it.

Im glad you posted that 3D, or I probably would have given up on this pack for a while out of frustration. Just a few minutes ago, I was working on some item textures, and I saved them and put them in my pack for testing in game. They were still the default textures in game. I went back and checked the file, and it did not have my updated versian. In fact, even the changes from my previous save were gone for some reason. So now I have 4-6 textures to completely redo humph
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 am

OOh, I quite like it! :D Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 am

DarkFish wrote:
OOh, I quite like it! :D Keep up the good work!
Thank you happy.
EDIT:
Finished up some of the item textures:
Do you guys like my texture pack so far? 231zj4
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 pm

I think it looks pretty and I hope you'll be able to keep at it. Just one question though, how do you make your own texture pack? :/
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:53 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
I think it looks pretty and I hope you'll be able to keep at it. Just one question though, how do you make your own texture pack? :/

It's quite simple. Basically all you have to do is extract the right files from your "Minecraft.jar" and edit them.

A simpler method would be to download a texture pack, open it with "WinRar" and to edit all the .png files.

I'm not sure if this helps you or not. Uncertain
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
Thanks happy.
To make your own, you extract the files from "Minecraft.jar" then delete anything that ends with ".class" or that you don't want to edit. ON the Minecraft Forums people sometimes post texture packs that have not been changed from the default to save people the trouble of extraction. You can also just edit an existing texture pack.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm

I could always do that. Thank you for both advices. ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:49 am

PrincessNintendo wrote:
I could always do that. Thank you for both advices. ^^
No problem. I finished the bow animation, but thats about all I've done since my last post
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 pm

I really like the doors
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like my texture pack so far?   Do you guys like my texture pack so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like my texture pack so far?
Page 1 of 1