GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..

Go down 
+14
Terwynd
Skybubbles
ReFrostE
Dark_Plague
Hutch
Gelatino95
Goober09
Dark_Heroics
Pintoz
Ferrety
Epsilon
Pelicanthor
Delta
Drew
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:18 am

Oh mah gawd there's like 7 guests online, THANK YOU MAXIS.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 am

Guess that explains the new member?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 am

I wish I would have got featured.

Anyway, is there any way I can help? I can make Minecraft skins (dunno how that would help).
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Goober09 wrote:
Awesome. Nuf said.

Though I must say more. I don't think allowing people to join right away is a good idea, as the spam nuts will also see it as an advertisment to target GAC. bandit

I completely agree. GAC has not experienced many Trolls yet. Probably closest to that was Lonestar (IP'd) or Gamer. I've seen really, really bad Trolls which have got me an "Abuse" flag once, which I had to get rid of, as it was some stupid troll, not me. It took 'round a 1/2 Hour to delete, and I had very few topics.

Drew980 wrote:
Then we will ban them. It seems like you admins do not trust us moderators to handle our job without you..

No, we don't trust anyone, Drew. You cannot eternally ban people. Change that, you can, but you're going to be stuck doing that with a risk of abuse of ForumMotion rules, which could shut down the GAC site. It's too much to worry about, anyhow.

- 3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Actually. I beg to differ, I don't trust SOME individuals to do their jobs, but I trust the decisions of the moderators who I appointed myself. Drew, Jat, all the mods can ban users as long as they have reason to do so.

So yes, 3D and I seem to have very different views about this topic.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 am

3D you cannot be afraid to ban people for their actions. If they break the rules they get a warning or ban. Thats how you administrate users. Doing what your supposed to do does not mean you are abusing your powers.
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 am

Hey finally! Maybe this can actually be a Spore forum again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:06 am

Spai wrote:
Well, this was a disappointment.
Our GAC creation has been up on the Featured screen for quite a while, and yet we haven't gotten a SINGLE new member from all this. (That girl who joined doesn't count, she was here before, but didn't post until now.) Oh well. T'was never meant to be... at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 am

Oh lol.

No one joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Pintoz wrote:
Oh lol.

No one joined.

I noticed Delta's feature yesterday, but nobody really checks the featured creations anymore. I don't expect any new members in the following future.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 pm

No, People LOOK at the creations. But I still highly doubt anyone else is going to join, since almost all the comments are "wat dos GAC stand 4??????????????????"

Still, awesome work delta. You deserved the feature.
Back to top Go down
Dymblade
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Dymblade

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Come on there is still a chance. Keep your spirits up. happy.

Also congratulations on the feature Delta good luck in the future. tupps!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am

I will probably just lock this. Nothing happened and there is not much use for this thread as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2