GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..

Go down 
+14
Terwynd
Skybubbles
ReFrostE
Dark_Plague
Hutch
Gelatino95
Goober09
Dark_Heroics
Pintoz
Ferrety
Epsilon
Pelicanthor
Delta
Drew
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Empty
PostSubject: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Do you all remember Deltas advert that he made a while back? That hit the MPN and brought a lot of people over here. Well.. I was looking at Deltas profile and I noticed a feature achievement. I was off to congratulate him when I went and checked what creation got featured.

It was his GAC advert.. This means a hell of a lot.

1:
There will undoubtedly be a spike in the amount of members we have during the March - April season.

2:
Delta will be catching up to us pros in subs. Trollface

3:
We need to start to prepare the forum for this. I think that we should let people sign up and join immediately, it may have been a problem before.. but its fairly easy to get rid of a user. A number of people would forget they even signed up if its still up.

IDK, fixes to the forum are not to be discussed yet. I think this new-found news is good enough for one day.

~Drew
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 pm

*Checks achievements*

I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Awesome_face_bigger_1886
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Pelicanthor
Red Spice
Red Spice
Pelicanthor

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Congratz Delta!

This is your first feature, right?
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh Delta, you legend! XD
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 pm

I had an adventure featured back in January, Happy. but they made me wait roundabout half a year between the achievement and the feature that time around. XD

This is unexpected. :D
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 pm

This is good news on so many levels. :D

It would appear I am also getting featured.
Back to top Go down
Pelicanthor
Red Spice
Red Spice
Pelicanthor

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Drew980 wrote:
This is good news on so many levels. :D

It would appear I am also getting featured.

AWESOME! awesome
Back to top Go down
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Congrats on the feature. I'm personally surprised that Maxis featured it. I thought they didn't feature things with references to external sites?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Ferrety wrote:
Congrats on the feature. I'm personally surprised that Maxis featured it. I thought they didn't feature things with references to external sites?

Perhaps they don't know that.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Ferrety wrote:

Maxis thinks we are all kids imaginaring clubs.

This is good news.. but you should have added the "Good news everyone!" video on YouTube...
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Pintoz wrote:
Drew980 wrote:
Ferrety wrote:

Maxis thinks we are all kids imaginaring clubs.

This is good news.. but you should have added the "Good news everyone!" video on YouTube...

Lol, you would have to link me up.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

that's AWESOME! but I can't find it in the featured section. is it up there yet?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
that's AWESOME! but I can't find it in the featured section. is it up there yet?

It is planned to be up there on March 29th. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goober09
Red Spice
Red Spice
Goober09

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Awesome. Nuf said.

Though I must say more. I don't think allowing people to join right away is a good idea, as the spam nuts will also see it as an advertisment to target GAC. bandit
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Then we will ban them. It seems like you admins do not trust us moderators to handle our job without you..
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

w00t. Maybe we can actually get some cool conversations going on here with people who still play Spore. We seem to be running out of those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Congrats on the feature delta.

As for the new members, I'll try my best to validate all the newcomers' accounts as fast as possible. But I'm NOT going to change the settings to "Allow the user to join the second he registers" ever again. It's a bad idea.

But I'll manage, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Awesome!
Now we'll have more creators come, and hopefully some famous creators too!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 am

so awesome. grats delta, this is the really trippy one that glass has as his profile pic, right?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:59 am

That's the one. ha!
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

Wow... That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Yay for awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

It's so epic it actually deserves to be my avatar. awesome
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Pintoz wrote:
It's so epic it actually deserves to be my avatar. awesome

You so funny.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 am

And the day has arrived. It has just now as of a minute ago, been featured. Get ready old timers this will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..   I have some good news for the future of GAC. .. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some good news for the future of GAC. ..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next