GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:31 am

We're finally out of that stupid booth. I'll post soon.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:36 am

Delta wrote:
Kwa lingered in the foyer a moment longer before following, her gaze resting for a moment on the row of five grav-elevator doors. All but one was on the ground floor.

...There should be eight in there...

...eight...

Eight what?
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:38 am

Elevators.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:46 am

But there's only five doors. So why would Kwa expect eight?
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:52 am

Mitchz95 wrote:
But there's only five doors. So why would Kwa expect eight?

Bad eyesight?
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

I'm back. And I've revealed that Talvox has Multiple Personality Disorder. If that's what it's called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:25 am

Ehm, tala, all of the Rangers are currently inside Sapphire Point, and the city is under attack from a gigantic cruiser. Might want to redo your post with that in mind, as well as look over the past, hmm, maybe ten pages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:45 am

*Brain melts at prospect* I'll talk with Jad tomorrow. And see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:05 am

Talvox wrote:
And I've revealed that Talvox has Multiple Personality Disorder. If that's what it's called.

This is generally not a good idea, methinks. Maybe it's partly because I'm grouchy in the morning, but I don't see any way that dumping MPD on Talvox's head could make him more interesting; moreover I have only read one post and I already find it irritating. razz

But this is beside the point; there will be time for me to grill you mercilessly when you are up to date. Summary mode, engage!

En route back to Santa Frerraro at the conclusion of the mission on Las Thaddas, the Lacuna was contacted by Governor Hans Dier, one of the city's leaders, who explained the already-evident fact that a large Kingdom strike cruiser is hovering above Frerraro steadily tearing the place to pieces.

I wrote:
[Governor Dier] wiped his brow and spoke into the comlink once more: "It all started several hours ago, not long past midnight. We had a break-in at Sapphire Point — a military installation we use to communicate with our orbital defense satellites, among other things. The perpetrators waltzed right past the security measures and took the main control center in mere minutes; we suspect it was an inside job. All communication with the building has since ceased, and the teams sent to investigate discovered that the internal defenses — auto-turrets, attack drones, everything — had been hijacked and turned against anyone attempting to enter."

"We were in the process of putting together a team to secure the building when... well, I suppose that's when the true purpose of the break-in was revealed. Our military resources are stretched thin enough as it is, and what we're seeing here is total chaos. Are you starting to get the picture?"

DRaGO wrote:
"Hmm, so you want us to re-infiltrate Sapphire Point and take it back for you?" Xol, steering wheel still in hand, smiled. This day just got a bit better...

I wrote:
"That's the long and short of it, yes,"

At the landing pad, the group was provided with seven "ETR" devices — heavy boxes that are able to swiftly and completely heal one person, each is single-use. At this point only one remains (I think), aboard the Lacuna.

The Rangers' plan is to make their way up to the Control Hub at the top of the tower that is Sapphire Point and secure it, thus bringing the city's defense systems back online. First they planned to use the security booth on the first floor to get more information on the security measures of the tower. At this moment in time everyone is outside said booth. Xol and Quark reached the booth first, but they were noticed by someone in the control hub, who then attempted to kill them with poison gas. They escaped by destroying the gas synthesiser and cutting the lock away from the door to open it. The gas disperses.

Before this, however, the group also encountered a large mech outside the building, which was destroyed, and a powerful turret, which was disabled from the security booth shortly before the gas was triggered, and then blown off its hinges by Flank.

Also, during the battle with the mech Grey (Hutch's character) fell from the sky and landed on top of the Lacuna. He is now inside the ship (which he plans to hijack, though no-one yet knows it) with 'Cuna.

You'd still be advised to read back a couple of pages to get a feel for the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Edit: Okay... So the orginal plan failed. Once again.
What's the current plan then?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:25 pm

What do you mean by the original plan failing? There are still computers intact in the security both, despite the best efforts of Rhak and Bor. razz
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Mm...
Well, I pressumed that the "mysterious figure", stopped the security acess like with the turret. Shutting down acess.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm

I take offense at those quotation marks! D:< The day I use the word 'mysterious' as a descriptor is the day I cut off my fingers and start typing with my nose.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Sorry!
My words, not yours.
Oh, and off-topic, what cool new signature you're using.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Could someone use this short break from the action to acknowledge Grey's exsistence? I can not do anything until someone initiates conversation with him.

If no one does, I'll have to attack Cuna to make my own action, since Grey will discover that he can use his suit's hydraulics to stabalize his arm so he can aim effectively, but very slowly and inefficiently.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:04 am

Ok, I'll try posting, I don't want you raging out and attacking my character.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:04 am

Maybe I can. I was going to send Flank back to the ship to put some stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:42 am

Sorry I haven't been posting that often, I've had a lot of stuff to do lately.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:03 pm

I really need to stop with these late night posts. The sheer amount of times I reffered to Grey as "he" makes me want to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

Lol^.

I'll post a reply soon, I'm just a bit busy ATM.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

Lazernugget wrote:
I'll post a reply soon, I'm just a bit busy ATM.
That seems to be a good representation of most of your posts in this thread.

At least you're a bit better than Delta; he just outright says he's too lazy to post anything. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

Lazy, busy, it's just a matter of how honest you're being. razz Difference is I post more often.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm

The only thing is Laser, Grey is now on the ground, couhing up blood while flank has a wounded wing. You basically missed the entire fight.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Well great, now, thanks to your suit, we might have to fight you again. That's just awesome, more limb damage and explosions. At least I'll be there this time.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Actually, his suit is self regulating, Grey is still out cold.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but keep your paws off Grey's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next