GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

That's fair enough, just avoiding the penalty Happy.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

So... I feel pretty guilty now...
So any suggestions on how to change it?
And my last post is only how Rhak picks up the Plasma Cutter from the dead Armodie and tries to shot the other Armodie. In the knee. Because Rhak is paid to.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes, the problem with your latest post is that it leads on from the one with the insta-kill: you wouldn't have been able to pick up the plasma cutter if you hadn't killed the Armodie wielding it.

you can change the phrasing of the previous post to make it conform to the combat regulations, but your most recent one would still break the continuity: I would suggest editing your latest post to be an edited version of the one with the insta-kill and simply remove the old one. Happy. If you need help with the phrasing then I could make a suggestion, but from your other posts you seem to understand how it works well enough.

Also, don't worry about it. razz I went through this with everyone else three months ago during the fights on Ezekiel and the Ponderra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Delta wrote:
Isak, that last attack on the Armodie was an insta-hit; you might like to amend it so that your character is attempting to grab him (and hence snap his neck) rather than leaving no space for a response.

>_<
Should've read through it twice. sweat
So Rhak succed in stabbing the gas tank. Which suffocates the Armodie that in turn panics and shoots wildly.
Now, Rhak sees the other Armodie and takes the supposely dead(?) Armodie's plasma cutter, and fires towards the living Armodies knee. This leaves room for the Armodie to dodge the flying plasma or throw the wrench in a comical manner.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Well the one with the plasma cutter ain't dead until I say he falls down and stops moving. razz The knife your character threw is stuck, blocking most of the hole it made in the gas tank, so the gas is draining slowly enough for him to survive a few minutes longer if he's left alone.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

So, I think I got it. My first RP, so I feel a little stupid... "Feel"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh, you just can't see the extended discussions we had in the chatbox back when everyone else was in your boots. razz

You're still controlling the plasma-cutter-wielding Armodie somewhat by having it fall over, but that's only a minor qualm at this point; I'd much rather we move on now.

@Drago: Regarding the Aegraa's vulnerability to gunfire, I don't think I want to bog down Team B too much in this fight, since Team A is almost ready to complete its objective. The Aegraa's build, armour and weapon make him a tough enough foe as it is. Happy. If you've any other plans for Team B, drop me a PM.

Speaking of Team B, is anyone apart from Isak going to support them? ...What do you mean, 'Yesterday was Christmas'? That's not an excuse!
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh... Why the Plasma-Cutter Armodie layed down? I would guess people pass out when they can't breathe, and the brain doesn't get enough 'in human case, oxygen' so it slowly dies or getting weaker. Am I right? Wistle
Just explaining, since it would feel dumb if you try to draw out a knife from a standing enemy. It should fall down either way, or have I missed the lack of gravity? Wink

Edit; Yey! Happy.

Last edited by IsakTheWriter on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 pm

If you think I'm not controlling it right, you should make a suggestion here rather than taking control for yourself. razz The idea is to treat NPC's as you would other players in combat. In any case, he's only had the leak for a few seconds, and due to the knife being stuck in there the pressure drop has only been gradual.

Still, it is of no consequence now. Joyful
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I have an idea for an interesting side-quest revolving around Bor's involvement in the Marin-Si'Hu (read his character profile). I was wondering if it's okay for Bor to introduce the next mission (since the story kind of requires a certain mission for it to work properly).

If you want details on how the mission works, I'll be happy to PM them to you.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Please do, I'd be interested to see it. Happy.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 pm

My fingers is itching, since I'm finally getting a grip at this. But I can't do anything yet.
Hrrm... I can't do anything yet, since I don't want to repeat the previous mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 am

Speaking of side stories I'm going to send Flank up to the surface to complete his as soon as the door opens. You won't need a sniper down there, will you?
Edit: Sorry for the long post, had to get that whole thing out in one big hit before our glorious leader destroyed the city altogether.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Delta, is the Lacuna salvageable or is it too damaged to be of any more use?

And are we trying to disable Las Thaddas' maneuvering thrusters so it can't reach its destination, or are we essentially destroying it?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

The plan is that when Team A takes down the coolant system on one side of the city, it'll be forced to shut down its engines to prevent a catastrophic build up of heat. There shouldn't be any widespread destruction if all goes according to plan, though the landing would doubtless be akin to a minor earthquake.

As for the Lacuna, yes it is salvageable: the hull took a few nasty hits and the shields are fried, but the landing impact wasn't enough to cripple it completely.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:10 pm

It is then Lacuna II makes its entry!
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 am

Really hate to bother you all but after the mission is over, which planet are we heading to next? Also I'm not sure if my second character should meet up with Team B or meet the whole gang on the next planet? Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am

There is more than one choice as regards the next world we visit; I'll be putting it up for the group to decide again, unless something changes.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 am

I'm not going to post for a while, I have to give my character a long absence.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:38 am

Mm... We'll see if this mission ever gets finished, since team B is occupied by the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 am

@Isak but I think the mechanics are the only thing stopping us from completing our mission.

I think my reasoning for putting Celdryc on team A is gonna be useful...
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 am

Sorry, can someone explain what's happening on team B that matters to Quark and 'Cuna? I've been away in LA (For most of Hanukkah).
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 am

There's no such thing as reading the thread, of course. razz

I wrote:
Rahk's knife flew true, the blade embedding itself deep into the tank mounted on the plasma-cutter-wielding Armodie's back and sticking there. A cocktail of unpleasant gases began to seep from the hole as the artificial atmosphere keeping the Armodie alive in his suit began to drain. Panicking, it swung around, letting off bursts from its plasma cutter in all directions to try and strike back at its attacker.

Meanwhile, the flow of vapour from the ruptured pipe slackened off, and the mist that had briefly enveloped the concourse began to dissipate swiftly. The unarmed Armodie, spotting his wrench lying a few meters away, let out a cry of joy and leaped towards it.

((For those of you unfamiliar with the Armodie race: they are short creatures that use environment suits to supply them with air that isn't toxic for them to breathe.))

I wrote:
Having retrieved his weapon without any trouble, the wrench-wielding Armodie turned back towards Quark and 'Cuna with murder in his eyes... and screamed in pain and surprise as Rhak's shot caught him in the side — a flesh wound, but a nasty one for a relatively small creature.

The Aegraa with the flamethrower, noticing his comrade's distress, turned and swept his wave of fire in Rhak's direction; the attack came more slowly than usual as the Aegraa made sure not to hit either of his allies.

Meanwhile, several meters away, the other Armodie flailed on the ground: one arm at his back trying to shift Rhak's blade loose, and the other rummaging in a pocket for an adhesive patch to close the hole in his gas tank.

Also, the ship has been taking a beating lately, if that's of any relevance to your second character — that's all detailed in the last two pages or so.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Dagon and Xol are in charge of each team, right?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Yes, though I wouldn't count on getting a response from Xol. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next