GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 am

Stop saying cyclops!
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:16 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Stop saying cyclops!
Cyclops Trollface Cyclops

Sorry Lazer, I couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 am

As regards Dark's idea:

Darkshadow1223 wrote:
((To avoid confusion, I think that when we split up, we should do this: Only Relevent to Team A: Write in red Only Relevent to team B: Write in cyan Relevent to both teams(Ex. Speaking over the comms to communicate with members from both teams) :Write in green. This would allow people to know which posts to read depending on their team, so that they don't think that they are in combat with something the other team is fighting, for example))

Does anyone else think they would find this feature useful when we split off?

Also, I shall be posting the full roster for teams A and B here once I've reached a compromise between your characters' preferences and necessities as regards balancing the numbers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Shadow99

Upvotes: : 0
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 am

Sorry guys! I've been a bit... addicted... to a certain game, *cough cough* Oblivion *cough cough* I would've posted to the RP but Oblivion is one of those games where they won't let you minimize the game... So yeah, also been a bit occupied with a book I'm writing. (Lol it actually features Zalgon now razz Yeah, I went there...) I'll try to post more often. Though this'll probably happen again since Skyrim's coming out in about 23 days and I already pre-ordered. XD, well, how should I introduce Zalgon back? A: Act like he was jetisoned out of the Kingdom ship at of the begginging and survived on a planet where people acted like the Medieval Ages then somehow built a small ship and got back to the rest of the group? Or B: I was in a coma?
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 am

Wait, who's Zalgon? My memory removes/dissipates people who aren't embedded in to my brain permanently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Shadow99

Upvotes: : 0
Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 am

Ganoid bounty hunter, spiked weapons, a pistol, and likes vodka... Thats all you need to know...
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 am

Delta wrote:
As regards Dark's idea:

Darkshadow1223 wrote:
((To avoid confusion, I think that when we split up, we should do this: Only Relevent to Team A: Write in red Only Relevent to team B: Write in cyan Relevent to both teams(Ex. Speaking over the comms to communicate with members from both teams) :Write in green. This would allow people to know which posts to read depending on their team, so that they don't think that they are in combat with something the other team is fighting, for example))

Also, I shall be posting the full roster for teams A and B here once I've reached a compromise between your characters' preferences and necessities as regards balancing the numbers.
This sounds useful, but writing whole sections in one color sounds like it would be hard on the eyes. Perhaps something like:

Team A: blah blah blah...

Team B: blah blah blah...

And normal text for everything else. Or, we could use it for only important text, like A shocktrooper confronted them.... Make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:20 am

Dragonman9 wrote:
this sounds useful, but writing whole sections in one color sounds like it would be hard on the eyes. Perhaps something like:

Team A: blah blah blah...

Team B: blah blah blah...

And normal text for everything else. Or, we could use it for only important text, like A shocktrooper confronted them.... Make sense?
I see your point, but I don't think those colors are too harsh on the eyes. This isn't so bad is it? I mean, you've made it this far into my post wirthout hurting your eyes right? But theres still more pointless text for you to read in this example of whether or not red hurts your eyes to read(Which it may, thus is the reason im making this post). I really hope this doesn't count as spam since im just making an example. Ah well, thats the end.

So now the question, was that hard on your eyes to read?(Not trying to be obnoxious in making a point that it isn't, im really just using this as a means of finding out how irritating it is)
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 am

I'm not even going to read that post, and say that it hurts my eyes. Sorry, but that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:37 am

I must admit that it did hurt my eyes a little. Maybe something a bit less harsh, like pink?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 am

As little color as possible would be best, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 am

Delta wrote:
As regards Dark's idea:

Darkshadow1223 wrote:

Teams? Explain.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 am

Did you not read Kwa's briefing? Team A will infiltrate the pumping station on the port side of the city and set charges in key locations. Team B will locate the pipe running between the two coolant systems and sever the connection. It's on the second half of page 31.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:27 am

Sorry, just read that, my homework has been stalling me a bit. :/
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 am

I agree that minimising the amount of colour would be ideal: Using it only for important pieces of info strikes me as being potentially the most efficient means of doing that. It's probably all that's necessary to inform people as to which team the action affects. Happy.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back from my trip and twas awesome! I missed this ole rp and can anyone please kindly tell me what's been going on so far? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 pm

It's going to get really confuzzling without colored text in my opinion. Maybe if there where just 4 or 5 characters it'd be fine, but with this many...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 pm

@Shar: We are all on board the Lacuna again, en route to the city of Las Thaddas for a sabotage mission. You can read the full briefing on page 31.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I have read them and we are going to be split into two teams. Team A handles the ka-booms while team B handles the tech stuff correct? Chalen will go with Team A since he would be useless in team B since he can't use techy stuff besides the blaster which I think he still needs to learn how to from Dagon. :/
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 am

Time for the Delta permitted character that will surprise you all! Mwahahaha!

User: Lazernugget
Name: (Here it is:) Lacuna
Race: Semi-Robotic gentic avatar for the ship.
Homeworld: On the Lacuna (ship)
Equipment: Knowledge of all ship systems, retractable gamma lasers, ability to integrate with ship if permitted, eyes can scan heat, x-ray, gamma ray, and the other types of rays, skin that can over less time than normal people repair itself.
Bio: Quark, as an engineer, is always trying to inprove the Lacuna (ship). After a recent affair on Ariid (See IC), Quark was utterly unsuccessful in getting ship supplies. Back on board the ship, Quark was staring at a pile of metal, gears, computers, and genetic technology that Quark never used. Quickly, an idea sprung in his head. He assembled a skeletal structure for Lacuna (person) and hooked up the genetic technology. The ships data and specifications where transferred into "her". It would be a day's worth of growing to establish the techno-genetic skin's first layer, and a whole day alone for the brain (Connected to the neural data transceivers) to develop basic functions and emotions, plus a free will. Over all, a few days would mature Lacuna (person) to the state of free thinking and a personality. The name was chosen by Quark because Lacuna (person) had the entire ship's database down to the quibits (look it up :p), and her ability to integrate into the ship's systems with permission. She's a living representation of the Lacuna (ship).
Strengths: Regenerative skin and circuit nano-processing docks to repair certain amounts of technological damage. Able to pack a punch, can lift up to thee tons, and with (slightly oxidized) titanium frame.
Weaknesses: Technological, and has no interference protection grids, so can be hacked (with a good enough hacking system). Has some trouble understanding emotions and culture, can be used to steal info, can feel pain and does not enjoy it, and if the algorithms are tampered with enough, she'll listen to any command, and electric storms or electric temperament can partially disable her.

Anything I need to change or any question, feel free to tell.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Time for the Delta permitted character that will surprise you all! Mwahahaha!

'snip'

Anything I need to change or any question, feel free to tell.
Thats a smart idea Lazer, though I think she should be a cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 am

O_o

You...are....obsessed....with...cyclopses.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 am

I personally have to agree with Darkshadow. Cyclops(es?) are epic, and Robots tend to be cycloptic, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 am

Lazer, nice character, perhaps at some point, Feren can install an Ergonian Microchip, making her compatible with Human, Ergonian and Krayven technology - useful as all of Feren's devices transmit data to anything that is registered with them - meaning she can analyse what Feren's weapons and devices detect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next