GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» my forum now
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

» Press F
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Spam Thread II - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week

 

 Spam Thread II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 am

YOU CAN EAT SPAM?
HOW?
PLEASE TELL!
TELL ME!
OR ELSE!
SERIOUSALLY!
TELL ME!
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 am

Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Hello
Mello
Sello
Tello
Phello
Quello
Fello
Nello
Vello
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator
Pintoz

Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 am

Spaming...
And made something:

[11:49:19] Mighty_Glass : ....
[11:58:13] Mighty_Glass : Here it goes:
[11:58:21] Mighty_Glass : Look.. I'm sorry everyone..
[11:59:03] Mighty_Glass : I kinda.. I chatted with mrbean and i started to joke around i was going to haunt and raip his family.. I kinda over-reacted with that joke.. I know it wasn't funny.. But i was still kidding..
[11:59:26] Mighty_Glass : I mean.. I may have deserved the demotion.. but i.. I really want to be the real Mighty_Glass..
[11:59:47] Mighty_Glass : mrbean, I seek forgivness. It didn't really seem like i hurt you.. It was just a joke right?
[12:01:47] Mighty_Glass : ...Well..
[12:03:02] Mighty_Glass : Hutch.. I know you want to be leader and all.. We allw ant respect.. I respect you so much. Depest in, You we're always better then me. You are truly the master Mod.. But, Please don't hate me... I seek forgiveness and well.. Yeah.. sorry Hutch..
[12:03:44] Mighty_Glass : Gelo, We're good friends, And i really hope you don't hate me! You will always be my friend.. I remember the first time i meet you on the chat.. I thought you we're spanish! Lol..
[12:04:00] Mighty_Glass : Loon, I don't know you much, But your pretty awesome!
[12:04:35] Mighty_Glass : Camel, I'm so sorry for this. But please give me back my Mod position again. I will change, i will never be mean again! (even though it was a joke)
[12:04:50] Mighty_Glass : So..
[12:05:06] Mighty_Glass : Yeah, Thanks Gamer and Frostie for supporting me!
[12:05:11] Mighty_Glass : Done..
Back to top Go down
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 580
Upvotes: : -1
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello.
This
is
me,
AgentAG.
I
hope
you
remember
me.
This
is
spam.
How
lucky
I'm
writing
it
in
the
spam
thread.
Bye
now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Spamming....
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 pm

One word Triskaidekaphobia
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Must Post, to make rank higher!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Posts : 1630
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Canada, Somewhere freezing my ass

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Has anybody ate spam before?
because it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Posts : 1630
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Canada, Somewhere freezing my ass

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Wow, it's been the 2nd day and it's allready at it's 2nd page!
CRAZYNESS PEOPLE! CRAZYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 pm

@Bean, please do not double post....
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Posts : 1630
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Canada, Somewhere freezing my ass

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Please, stop following wherever thread I go :D
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Back to top Go down
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Johnthedragon

Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Squadala we're off :3 lolspam
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Posts : 935
Upvotes: : 23
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 25
Location : USA. Stereotype me.

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Mighty_Glass wrote:
Spaming...
And made something:

[11:49:19] Mighty_Glass : ....
[11:58:13] Mighty_Glass : Here it goes:
[11:58:21] Mighty_Glass : Look.. I'm sorry everyone..
[11:59:03] Mighty_Glass : I kinda.. I chatted with mrbean and i started to joke around i was going to haunt and raip his family.. I kinda over-reacted with that joke.. I know it wasn't funny.. But i was still kidding..
[11:59:26] Mighty_Glass : I mean.. I may have deserved the demotion.. but i.. I really want to be the real Mighty_Glass..
[11:59:47] Mighty_Glass : mrbean, I seek forgivness. It didn't really seem like i hurt you.. It was just a joke right?
[12:01:47] Mighty_Glass : ...Well..
[12:03:02] Mighty_Glass : Hutch.. I know you want to be leader and all.. We allw ant respect.. I respect you so much. Depest in, You we're always better then me. You are truly the master Mod.. But, Please don't hate me... I seek forgiveness and well.. Yeah.. sorry Hutch..
[12:03:44] Mighty_Glass : Gelo, We're good friends, And i really hope you don't hate me! You will always be my friend.. I remember the first time i meet you on the chat.. I thought you we're spanish! Lol..
[12:04:00] Mighty_Glass : Loon, I don't know you much, But your pretty awesome!
[12:04:35] Mighty_Glass : Camel, I'm so sorry for this. But please give me back my Mod position again. I will change, i will never be mean again! (even though it was a joke)
[12:04:50] Mighty_Glass : So..
[12:05:06] Mighty_Glass : Yeah, Thanks Gamer and Frostie for supporting me!
[12:05:11] Mighty_Glass : Done..


Yeah glass. This has been blown out of proportion. My original thought was just a moderator suspension, I'm still leaning on that. Because really. It was a tasteless joke, but I think a suspension is the most reasonable thing. I'll talk to cam about it and see what he has to say, but remember. Think before you say.

And No, I do not want to be a leader, the biggest reason is.... Well I don't know, I just don't want to be.

And for the sake of this thread:






MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

_________________
Spam Thread II - Page 2 24wh8o2
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Triskaidekaphobia
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Everyone, I want you all to know... if I start getting out of control with my new mod powers, please take the Ban Tazor out of my back pocket and set it on the highest setting. And taze me with it. Just make sure you don't hold it while it's zapping me, or you may get accidentally permabanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Got it! (takes out tazor) Oh dear, me thinks its broken! (spanish accent)
Back to top Go down
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice


Posts : 580
Upvotes: : -1
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 pm

[18:14:20] AgentAG has joined the chat on Sat 2 Oct - 18:14.

[18:14:24] AgentAG : Hello?.

[18:14:31] AgentAG : Anyone here?.

[18:14:37] AgentAG : :P.

XD exited! twisted blegh! spaz RANT
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 pm

[19:49:40] Gelatino95 has joined the chat on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

[19:49:46] Gelatino95 : What is up!

[19:50:06] Gelatino95 : I suddenly feel like writing poetry.

[19:50:25] Gelatino95 : Who needs the rhyming thread? I'll start right here!

[19:50:29] Gelatino95 : Ahem,

[19:51:02] Gelatino95 : Fluttering beauty,

[19:51:21] Gelatino95 : Taking the shape of a mule

[19:51:27] Gelatino95 : On butterfly wings.

[19:51:51] Gelatino95 : Okay, haikus are for lazy people. That was just a warm-up.

[19:52:29] Gelatino95 : Glasspinne is a ruthless ruler

[19:52:41] Gelatino95 : Who locks threads as he pleases

[19:53:01] Gelatino95 : If he were in control of the forum

[19:53:20] Gelatino95 : We would all be on our knees-es

[19:53:36] Gelatino95 : (That last line sucked, sorry)

[19:53:54] Gelatino95 : Camelfox is the rightful king

[19:54:06] Gelatino95 : And Glass can't steal his crown

[19:54:23] Gelatino95 : But because he is a moderator

[19:54:33] Gelatino95 : His powers can take us down.

[19:54:56] Gelatino95 : So when camelfox is overthrown

[19:55:05] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne takes the lead,

[19:55:13] Gelatino95 : I am the only survivor

[19:55:20] Gelatino95 : Of his rampage of greed

[19:55:37] Gelatino95 : So I fashion a makeshift sword

[19:55:47] Gelatino95 : Made of recycled cans,

[19:56:09] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne dons a metal suit

[19:56:33] Gelatino95 : With horribly spiked hands

[19:56:47] Gelatino95 : He forged a sword of pure gold

[19:57:02] Gelatino95 : Using his moderator powers,

[19:57:15] Gelatino95 : And makes a battle cry of death

[19:57:27] Gelatino95 : While camel sits in the corner and cowers.

[19:57:49] Gelatino95 : I throw my sword to camelfox

[19:57:57] Gelatino95 : And say "Cover me"

[19:58:13] Gelatino95 : Camelfox catches the makeshift weapon

[19:58:30] Gelatino95 : And goes to battle with glee

[19:58:48] Gelatino95 : I sit down sipping lemonade

[19:58:57] Gelatino95 : While camel fights to the death

[19:59:12] Gelatino95 : Camel lands a heavy blow

[19:59:31] Gelatino95 : And Glass falls on his last breath.

[20:00:03] Gelatino95 : Glass speaks his last words to me,

[20:00:15] Gelatino95 : "I am a mod! You cannot defeat me!"

[20:00:31] Gelatino95 : I say "Too bad" and steal his sword

[20:00:46] Gelatino95 : And Camel crowns me leader of GAC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Posts : 936
Upvotes: : 3
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Texas, the Greatest Country in the World

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
[19:49:40] Gelatino95 has joined the chat on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

[19:49:46] Gelatino95 : What is up!

[19:50:06] Gelatino95 : I suddenly feel like writing poetry.

[19:50:25] Gelatino95 : Who needs the rhyming thread? I'll start right here!

[19:50:29] Gelatino95 : Ahem,

[19:51:02] Gelatino95 : Fluttering beauty,

[19:51:21] Gelatino95 : Taking the shape of a mule

[19:51:27] Gelatino95 : On butterfly wings.

[19:51:51] Gelatino95 : Okay, haikus are for lazy people. That was just a warm-up.

[19:52:29] Gelatino95 : Glasspinne is a ruthless ruler

[19:52:41] Gelatino95 : Who locks threads as he pleases

[19:53:01] Gelatino95 : If he were in control of the forum

[19:53:20] Gelatino95 : We would all be on our knees-es

[19:53:36] Gelatino95 : (That last line sucked, sorry)

[19:53:54] Gelatino95 : Camelfox is the rightful king

[19:54:06] Gelatino95 : And Glass can't steal his crown

[19:54:23] Gelatino95 : But because he is a moderator

[19:54:33] Gelatino95 : His powers can take us down.

[19:54:56] Gelatino95 : So when camelfox is overthrown

[19:55:05] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne takes the lead,

[19:55:13] Gelatino95 : I am the only survivor

[19:55:20] Gelatino95 : Of his rampage of greed

[19:55:37] Gelatino95 : So I fashion a makeshift sword

[19:55:47] Gelatino95 : Made of recycled cans,

[19:56:09] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne dons a metal suit

[19:56:33] Gelatino95 : With horribly spiked hands

[19:56:47] Gelatino95 : He forged a sword of pure gold

[19:57:02] Gelatino95 : Using his moderator powers,

[19:57:15] Gelatino95 : And makes a battle cry of death

[19:57:27] Gelatino95 : While camel sits in the corner and cowers.

[19:57:49] Gelatino95 : I throw my sword to camelfox

[19:57:57] Gelatino95 : And say "Cover me"

[19:58:13] Gelatino95 : Camelfox catches the makeshift weapon

[19:58:30] Gelatino95 : And goes to battle with glee

[19:58:48] Gelatino95 : I sit down sipping lemonade

[19:58:57] Gelatino95 : While camel fights to the death

[19:59:12] Gelatino95 : Camel lands a heavy blow

[19:59:31] Gelatino95 : And Glass falls on his last breath.

[20:00:03] Gelatino95 : Glass speaks his last words to me,

[20:00:15] Gelatino95 : "I am a mod! You cannot defeat me!"

[20:00:31] Gelatino95 : I say "Too bad" and steal his sword

[20:00:46] Gelatino95 : And Camel crowns me leader of GAC!

What a lovely story, I cried for joy when Glass was dieing.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm

that poem thing never gets old....
poor glass
Back to top Go down
Johnthedragon
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Johnthedragon

Posts : 83
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Iacon,Cybertron

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
[19:49:40] Gelatino95 has joined the chat on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

[19:49:46] Gelatino95 : What is up!

[19:50:06] Gelatino95 : I suddenly feel like writing poetry.

[19:50:25] Gelatino95 : Who needs the rhyming thread? I'll start right here!

[19:50:29] Gelatino95 : Ahem,

[19:51:02] Gelatino95 : Fluttering beauty,

[19:51:21] Gelatino95 : Taking the shape of a mule

[19:51:27] Gelatino95 : On butterfly wings.

[19:51:51] Gelatino95 : Okay, haikus are for lazy people. That was just a warm-up.

[19:52:29] Gelatino95 : Glasspinne is a ruthless ruler

[19:52:41] Gelatino95 : Who locks threads as he pleases

[19:53:01] Gelatino95 : If he were in control of the forum

[19:53:20] Gelatino95 : We would all be on our knees-es

[19:53:36] Gelatino95 : (That last line sucked, sorry)

[19:53:54] Gelatino95 : Camelfox is the rightful king

[19:54:06] Gelatino95 : And Glass can't steal his crown

[19:54:23] Gelatino95 : But because he is a moderator

[19:54:33] Gelatino95 : His powers can take us down.

[19:54:56] Gelatino95 : So when camelfox is overthrown

[19:55:05] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne takes the lead,

[19:55:13] Gelatino95 : I am the only survivor

[19:55:20] Gelatino95 : Of his rampage of greed

[19:55:37] Gelatino95 : So I fashion a makeshift sword

[19:55:47] Gelatino95 : Made of recycled cans,

[19:56:09] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne dons a metal suit

[19:56:33] Gelatino95 : With horribly spiked hands

[19:56:47] Gelatino95 : He forged a sword of pure gold

[19:57:02] Gelatino95 : Using his moderator powers,

[19:57:15] Gelatino95 : And makes a battle cry of death

[19:57:27] Gelatino95 : While camel sits in the corner and cowers.

[19:57:49] Gelatino95 : I throw my sword to camelfox

[19:57:57] Gelatino95 : And say "Cover me"

[19:58:13] Gelatino95 : Camelfox catches the makeshift weapon

[19:58:30] Gelatino95 : And goes to battle with glee

[19:58:48] Gelatino95 : I sit down sipping lemonade

[19:58:57] Gelatino95 : While camel fights to the death

[19:59:12] Gelatino95 : Camel lands a heavy blow

[19:59:31] Gelatino95 : And Glass falls on his last breath.

[20:00:03] Gelatino95 : Glass speaks his last words to me,

[20:00:15] Gelatino95 : "I am a mod! You cannot defeat me!"

[20:00:31] Gelatino95 : I say "Too bad" and steal his sword

[20:00:46] Gelatino95 : And Camel crowns me leader of GAC!

i wonder how glass would react if he read that....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/johnthedragon
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator
Pintoz

Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Hutch wrote:
Mighty_Glass wrote:
Spaming...
And made something:

[11:49:19] Mighty_Glass : ....
[11:58:13] Mighty_Glass : Here it goes:
[11:58:21] Mighty_Glass : Look.. I'm sorry everyone..
[11:59:03] Mighty_Glass : I kinda.. I chatted with mrbean and i started to joke around i was going to haunt and raip his family.. I kinda over-reacted with that joke.. I know it wasn't funny.. But i was still kidding..
[11:59:26] Mighty_Glass : I mean.. I may have deserved the demotion.. but i.. I really want to be the real Mighty_Glass..
[11:59:47] Mighty_Glass : mrbean, I seek forgivness. It didn't really seem like i hurt you.. It was just a joke right?
[12:01:47] Mighty_Glass : ...Well..
[12:03:02] Mighty_Glass : Hutch.. I know you want to be leader and all.. We allw ant respect.. I respect you so much. Depest in, You we're always better then me. You are truly the master Mod.. But, Please don't hate me... I seek forgiveness and well.. Yeah.. sorry Hutch..
[12:03:44] Mighty_Glass : Gelo, We're good friends, And i really hope you don't hate me! You will always be my friend.. I remember the first time i meet you on the chat.. I thought you we're spanish! Lol..
[12:04:00] Mighty_Glass : Loon, I don't know you much, But your pretty awesome!
[12:04:35] Mighty_Glass : Camel, I'm so sorry for this. But please give me back my Mod position again. I will change, i will never be mean again! (even though it was a joke)
[12:04:50] Mighty_Glass : So..
[12:05:06] Mighty_Glass : Yeah, Thanks Gamer and Frostie for supporting me!
[12:05:11] Mighty_Glass : Done..


Yeah glass. This has been blown out of proportion. My original thought was just a moderator suspension, I'm still leaning on that. Because really. It was a tasteless joke, but I think a suspension is the most reasonable thing. I'll talk to cam about it and see what he has to say, but remember. Think before you say.

And No, I do not want to be a leader, the biggest reason is.... Well I don't know, I just don't want to be.

And for the sake of this thread:






MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Suspension could be good! I still really want to be a mod! I never abused my Mod powers right?

SPAMMMY!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 pm

er... well you DID have your moments...
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 pm

DarkStarDC12 wrote:
Gelatino95 wrote:
[19:49:40] Gelatino95 has joined the chat on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

[19:49:46] Gelatino95 : What is up!

[19:50:06] Gelatino95 : I suddenly feel like writing poetry.

[19:50:25] Gelatino95 : Who needs the rhyming thread? I'll start right here!

[19:50:29] Gelatino95 : Ahem,

[19:51:02] Gelatino95 : Fluttering beauty,

[19:51:21] Gelatino95 : Taking the shape of a mule

[19:51:27] Gelatino95 : On butterfly wings.

[19:51:51] Gelatino95 : Okay, haikus are for lazy people. That was just a warm-up.

[19:52:29] Gelatino95 : Glasspinne is a ruthless ruler

[19:52:41] Gelatino95 : Who locks threads as he pleases

[19:53:01] Gelatino95 : If he were in control of the forum

[19:53:20] Gelatino95 : We would all be on our knees-es

[19:53:36] Gelatino95 : (That last line sucked, sorry)

[19:53:54] Gelatino95 : Camelfox is the rightful king

[19:54:06] Gelatino95 : And Glass can't steal his crown

[19:54:23] Gelatino95 : But because he is a moderator

[19:54:33] Gelatino95 : His powers can take us down.

[19:54:56] Gelatino95 : So when camelfox is overthrown

[19:55:05] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne takes the lead,

[19:55:13] Gelatino95 : I am the only survivor

[19:55:20] Gelatino95 : Of his rampage of greed

[19:55:37] Gelatino95 : So I fashion a makeshift sword

[19:55:47] Gelatino95 : Made of recycled cans,

[19:56:09] Gelatino95 : And Glasspinne dons a metal suit

[19:56:33] Gelatino95 : With horribly spiked hands

[19:56:47] Gelatino95 : He forged a sword of pure gold

[19:57:02] Gelatino95 : Using his moderator powers,

[19:57:15] Gelatino95 : And makes a battle cry of death

[19:57:27] Gelatino95 : While camel sits in the corner and cowers.

[19:57:49] Gelatino95 : I throw my sword to camelfox

[19:57:57] Gelatino95 : And say "Cover me"

[19:58:13] Gelatino95 : Camelfox catches the makeshift weapon

[19:58:30] Gelatino95 : And goes to battle with glee

[19:58:48] Gelatino95 : I sit down sipping lemonade

[19:58:57] Gelatino95 : While camel fights to the death

[19:59:12] Gelatino95 : Camel lands a heavy blow

[19:59:31] Gelatino95 : And Glass falls on his last breath.

[20:00:03] Gelatino95 : Glass speaks his last words to me,

[20:00:15] Gelatino95 : "I am a mod! You cannot defeat me!"

[20:00:31] Gelatino95 : I say "Too bad" and steal his sword

[20:00:46] Gelatino95 : And Camel crowns me leader of GAC!

What a lovely story, I cried for joy when Glass was dieing.
0_o That's not very nice...Glass isn't a bad guy, he just has his moments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Sponsored content




Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread II   Spam Thread II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Spam Thread II
Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» The BETA Thread
» No MASTER TOURNAMENT-FIGHTS and RANKING- THREAD- Check the Sign in Thread
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: