GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    krechur
    Pink Spice
    Pink Spice
    krechur

Upvotes: : 0

Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 am

As Kimmy and Sora snored, the three ravens crept slowly closer whispering to each other. *crack* "Glutton you fool!" whispered Lust in a harsh tone. "Hush both of you!" yelled Krann finally losing his temper. Sora woke with a start and immediately grew tense, Kimmy woke to a screeching in his head, the sound of Sora yelling for him to get up. Kimmy sat motionless as the three birds moved closer, waiting with the new-found rock in his hand. The three birds were within breaths away, when Kimmy made his strike.
    Back to top Go down
    Shardna
    Admin
    Shardna

PostSubject: Sora get's even with the Blackwings   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 am

Too bad that didn't help Kimmy dealing with the ravens at all. Lust and Glutton distracted Kimmy by pecking furyously at him. Krann took flight and opened up his talon feet ready to grab Sora. "Its all over for you snakey thing." Sora backed up against the tree and turned to see her friend being pecked everywhere. "Run Sora! Get out of here while still you can!" "Its too late snakey thing! Your both finished!" Sora took her stand and then her body started to glow. Krann stopped in mid-air in fact frozened in mid-air! "Wha- What's going on here?! I can't move! Lust and Glutton were also the same thing. "Glutton doesn't like this one bit!" Kimmy ran over to Sora. "Sora? How are yo-." Suddenly Kimmy stood back five paces from Sora. She was growing bigger and bigger untill she was about the size of an averge wrym. The ravens were freed from being frozened however they are now terrifed that snake thing became a bigger snake thing. Sora grabbed them with her claw hand and giving them the evil eye. "If you birdbrains dare to attack us again, I'll be using you as toothpicks." The Blackwings gulped and nodded their heads. Sora released them and they flew far far away from Kimmy and a now powerful Sora. Kimmy is very startled and scared. Sora lowerd her head and spoke softly to Kimmy. "It's alright Kimmy. They won't be coming back again". Kimmy wasn't worried about the Blackwings one bit. His friend is HUGE. How is he gonna cope with Sora now?
    Back to top Go down
    https://alac.forumotion.com
    Pintoz
    Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

"A- A levithian..." Kimmy said with a lowered voice. "What is it Kimmy?"
    "Umm.. Uhh..." A word didn't come out from kimmy. Sora, That little cryptid in his back, Was now a big cryptid!
    Sora glanced at kimmy with her bug eyes and nodded him on his chest. He fell back on his butt.
    "Listen, What is wrong? And why are you so small? Did you shrimp?" Sora said wondreous.
    "Sora, Your huge! You growed! Your BIG!"
    Sora, Didn't understand really and went to a little lake nearby. She looked at herself in the water and realized:
    "Oh my! I'M BIG!"
    Sora didn't seem to have realized she had growth. And now both Kimmy and Sora we're stunned.
    Back to top Go down
    Shardna
    Admin
    Shardna

PostSubject: Sora learns how to fly   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 pm

"Okay this is so not good." Kimmy paced up and down franticly. "Uh why is it a bad thing again Kimmy?" "Hello your HUGE now! Meaning hiding you will be much much more harder." Sora scracthed her head. "Oh yeah I forgot." Kimmy tried to think out a plan that won't involve getting into danger. He is not the soldier type to fight anything. Sora however could fight now that she's much stronger. "Kimmy? Did you say I am a Levithian?" Kimmy nodded. "But if that's what I am how come I have these tiny bumps on my head and these feathery wings then?" Kimmy studied Sora very carefuly. Alright so she wasn't a levithian but a crossbreed of somewhat differient animal entriely. This gave Kimmy an idea. He hopped onto Sora's back. "Kimmy? What are yo-." "Fly Sora!" "Wha?" "Just fly girl!" Sora flapped her newfound wings and took to the skies. "This is awesome!" Yelled Sora. "Yeah it is!" Kimmy and Sora flew off into the unknown.
    Back to top Go down
    Pintoz
    Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

As Sora and Kimmy flew high over the forest almost reaching the dusty clouds, Kimmy came up with an idea.
    "This is perfect! Now we can fly over the Whoosi proclemation sea without any problem! Then we'll get to the eastern Whoosi in no time!"
    Sora nodded without looking at Kimmy and flapped her wings up in the air. And suddenly, Kimmy fell off.
    Kimmy screamed as he fell down to the ground. Sora noticed at pointed down to the ground flying fast. She picked up Kimmy just in time before he became pancakes.
    "Phew! That was to close! Okay Sora, We gotta be more carefull here on"
    "of course.. Sorry Kimmy.." Sora said emberassed.
    Now Kimmy took his compass out of his pocket and looked at it..
    "Hmm.. Okay we gotta west over the sea. Let's stay high in the air so no one will notice us."
    Sora nodded and looked at Kimmy this time. Kimmy looked back at Sora, And now they started to laugh! Kimmy with his childish voice, And Sora with her colossal voice.
    And so they flew west...
    Back to top Go down
    krechur
    Pink Spice
    Pink Spice
    krechur

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:11 pm

No matter where the two looked all they saw was trees, trees, and still more trees. That and the only feeling was the cold fresh air blowing past them. Sora using her strong wings flapped across the sky and Kimmy hung on to her neck. "Are we almost there yet Kimmy?" Sora asked. "I'm sure were at least close," replied Kimmy. Kimmy sat up on Sora's back now much more careful to not fall off. He looked off the side of Sora's back down to the dark waters below, watching the huge fish shoot out of the water and flip back down into the water with a splash.
    Back to top Go down
    camelfox
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    camelfox

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Kimmy spotted the islands goin by and opened his pack. he pulled out a geography book and tried to hold the pages from blowing away as he consolted a map. a little more south sora, he said. we don't want to be seen my the *Maigardemm

*Maigardemm
    the tyrant ruler's capitol palace in the Wooshi.
    Back to top Go down
    http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
    krechur
    Pink Spice
    Pink Spice
    krechur

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:37 am

After a long while they finally found a place in a forest to land, "well this looks like a great place," said Kimmy in a sarcastic tone. "Well what are we supposed to do now Kimmy," asked Sora. Kimmy just sat in the soft moss watching Sora stretch her wings after the long flight. After a while Kimmy finally spoke, "Well I guess now's about as good a time to start out as any."
    Back to top Go down
    Shardna
    Admin
    Shardna

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Somewhere beneath the poisonus waters Levithians are watching Sora and Kimmy's every move. "We must make sure that the princess does not I repeat does not fall victim to those humans!" "No worries Byron our Ahirman watcher is keeping his single eye out for them". Byron is the leader of the Levithains. He is known by his codename Fang because of his short but powerful fangs. Then there is his second in command Gracesidia. Her codename is Tidalwave because she once took out an entire army with just one wave. Lastly there is Honkos son of Byron. His codename is Avenger meaning he who avenges his brethen. There are thousands of theses creatures trying to get their princess back but had no luck. "Dad you promised me as soon as you found her I could marry her!" "Look kid I'm trying my very best here. Just because your a rare huminod levithian doesn't mean you get to boss around me". Honkos is indeed very diffrient from the rest. He had a human apperence but his skin is scaly and has the tail, webbed feet+hands and face of a levithian. "Byron sir maybe you should send him to bring back the princess?" Byron thought about this. "Okay kid don't let us down." Honkos departed. Byron sighed. "I just hope the princess doesn't know her true hidden powers untill she's safe."
    Back to top Go down
    Pintoz
    Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Kimmy was tired and was near falling asleep, Just as a big shout nearby was heard.
    "Kimmy, What was that?" Sora yelled.
    Kimmy looked up and got up on his feet. They ran towards the shouting and came to the sea.
    "The Whoosi Proclemation Sea..." Kimmy said to himself.
    "Where did the sound come from? I can't see anything nearby" Sora said.
    Just then, The Shouting began to get louder and a huge war ship came from the horizon.
    "Oh no.. It's a Whoosi war ship!" Kimmy shouted and ran to hide behing a bush. Sora followed and hide behing a biggger bush.
    As the ship went by, unnoticed by Kimmy and Sora.
    "Phew! If they had seen us we would have been in real trouble!"
    Then, A alarm started to shout, really loud from the ship. A big object flew out from the boat's cannon right in the water.
    A funny smell came to kimmy's tingling nose and he fastly feel asleep.
    "Kimmy? Kimmy?! Kimmy!!!" Sora yelled...
    Back to top Go down
    Drew
    Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 am

RP is long dead, its an old announcement for some reason.. Locking and de announcing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG   Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Of Darkness RPG
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2