GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Gelatino's Playlist Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Gelatino's Playlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

Gelatino's Playlist Empty
PostSubject: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am

I have a Sporecast called Gelatino's Playlist!

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500525301788

It has a collection of my all time favorite adventures. I make this sporecast so that other people can enjoy the same adventures that I find interesting. I tend to try and seek adventures from less popular creators, to help with advertising their creations. If YOU subscribe to this sporecast, you can be updated with some of the best adventures I find.

Now, if you have any adventures that you think should be added to the sporecast, I would be glad to hear from you. Please send in your requests! If you like, you can even ask about your own adventures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dory01
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Dory01

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

I hope you'd consider taking a look at Poharex vs. Humanity:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-Dory01%7C2265701296%3Asast-500716987129%3Aview-newest

If there's any adventure of mine that's worth anything, that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://poharex.webs.com
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

I'll be sure to play it whenever I can, Dory.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm

I just played your adventure, Dory. It was pure win, plain and simple. I couldn't beat it in quickplay, because for some reason it didn't let me pick up the giant rock at the last act. However, the rest of it was amazing.

First of all, the enemies were realistic. The regular humans were stupidly easy to take down, which made sense. The archers in the next act were a bit tougher because they did more damage from far away, so you had to take a few hits before you could beat them all. When you fought the miniboss, it was extremely tough to beat hand-to-hand. I did that on my first try, and was literally left with one HP. However, if you're smart enough to pick up a Fire Bomb from the village, then the fight is a cinch. However, doing this limits the amount of fire bombs you use later in the adventure.

Once you got past that guy, there were a few more club guys to beat after. If you beat the miniboss the hard way, then you were probably left with very little health so you had no chance to get past these guys. However, if you used a bomb, then they were very easy as you were on full health. When they're done for, then you can pick up some fish (health) to get you back up to full health. Once you get to the next area, you stare in awe at the incredible size of the village. At first, when you see the first area, then you assume that the village is very small. But you come into the next area and find an amazingly huge open space, with tribal huts lining the walls of the great cliff surrounding you. To finish off the picture, a gigantic skull-shaped temple sits in the back, eyes glowing and fire flowing from its head. This is your next destination.

Once you enter the temple, you find lava flowing all around you, a great firey star in the floor, and a great big statue, which you would not understand unless you read Poharex. Even if you never read the comic, then the temple looks pretty cool inside. An insane priestess is ranting at you as you look around for what to do. Eventually, you find a little rock on the floor, which signifies that the creator put a goal in that area. Once you turn the valve, lava flows everywhere and you have to kill the priestess. This miniboss has considerably less health than the previous one, but still has very damaging attacks. If you had the foresight to bring a fire bomb, then you can dispose of her easily and save your health for the fights ahead.

Outside the temple, the first thing that caught my eye were the pterosaurs flying through the village. They weren't vehicles, either. They were real creatures. Using invisible limbs to simulate flight is genius, and to top it off, the pterosaurs actually looked like they were flapping their wings. Incredible. Like the humans, though, these guys were fodder enemies that could be taken down with a single hit, so they were rather easy to get through, albeit rather annoying. Once you get through to the original village area, another miniboss ensues.

This time, the miniboss is rather intimidating. It's an epic prehistoric mammal that blocks your way out of the village. To make matters worse, pterosaurs are flying around and annoying you while you fight this guy. Luckily, though, if you saved the last fire bomb (there are three total) then you can take this guy out very easily. If you used all your fire bombs already, then you're screwed. Once you finally beat the guy, you exit the village.

Now, this was my least favorite part of the adventure because I couldn't complete it, and you're timed, and you're not really given any hints as to how to complete it. Rocks are falling from the sky, which could potentially kill you without warning if you go under their flight path, which would make you have to repeat the entire adventure again just to get to this point. That's something you ALWAYS want to avoid when making an adventure. Also, there's a gigantic rock rolling around the area which happens to be the key to completing the adventure. If you get too close while it's moving, though, it could easily kill you without warning, and we all know what happens then. If you figure out what to do with the gigantic rock and the giant white arrow and red "X" in the ground, then the adventure lingers for another thirty seconds before you win.

Overall, this adventure was pretty incredible. The progression of the adventure works very well. You don't know what to do at first, but when you die the first time, you learn a little more, and you do it better the next time. This works well for a while, but some people may get too frustrated doing this over and over. Aside from the gameplay, the atmosphere was great. The rain started right when you killed all the people in the village, which helped add to the atmosphere of the adventure.

I've added this adventure to the sporecast. If anybody else hasn't played this adventure yet, I'd HIGHLY suggest playing it.

And yes, if you submit an adventure to this thread, I will give you a review much like this one. So get your requests in!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 am

I've just added a new adventure to the sporecast. It's called "Paleo ParK"

Gelatino's Playlist 500514525599

It's a Spore take on Jurassic Park. You start out introducing yourself to the billionaire who made the project possible, and are suddenly shown a pack of dinosaurs. You then go on a raft ride through a river, watching dinosaurs along the way. A lot like our official GAC contest, if you ask me. I highly suggest trying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gelatino's Playlist   Gelatino's Playlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Gelatino's Playlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: