GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 18 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

The Grox War - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 am

"Are my words getting too big for you again?" Ink asked, irritated, "Perhaps I should speak more slowly."

Dear Spode, I signed up to spend three days in a tin can with a stunted half-Grox? Two minutes in and already cabin fever is starting to take hold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:01 am

((I'm actually the one who didn't understand that... xD))

"I understood what you said."
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Palanosh entered the cockpit where a Tegotian pilot sat and closed the hatch behind him.

"How long until we arrive?" Palanosh asked.

"About two and a half days, sir," replied the pilot.

"Good, are they ready for our arrival?"

"Yes, sir," the pilot said. "Everything is in place. Are you sure you want to go through with this, sir?"

"It's the only hope for our people, lieutenant."

"Yet would not the great Tanja wish us to die before such an act of treachery?"

"Many Tegotians are dying, lieutenant, with no means of preventing it," replied Palanosh angrily. "I will not sit idly and allow them to die. Speak of this further and I will make sure you will never speak again."

"Understood, admiral."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Naboo9 tossed the clocking device back and forth from hand to hand "not a big fan of these either, if I'm using stealth I prefer to use my skills of it, and my direct approach... well... you know what happens when I do that" said Naboo9
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 am

"Um.. Not really."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:26 am

((bUMP))

"Forget it, are we going or not?"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 am

Palanosh entered back into the main area of the ship and closed the hatch to the cockpit behind him. "We will arrive in about two and a half days. I recommend you check your weapons and supplies and get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:39 am

"whats the point in checking our supplies? we've been in here for half an hour and we're probably a few 100 parsecs away from intelligent life, as for resting, thats all we've been doing in this tin-can, for such a matter of ergentcy I'd think you would have brought something faster of hyperdrive capable." Naboo9 responded, not bothering to be subtle about his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:16 am

"First of all, this ship doesn't use a hyperdrive, it uses a jump drive. Second of all, this ship isn't exactly a cruiser, most of the engineering deck is taken up by the power core and cloaking generator, there is no room for a larger drive. The jump drive is running at 120% of safe capacity as it is. Third, all fleets with carriers capable of transporting this ship are committed to combat operations elsewhere," Palanosh explained. "Now, I have no problem with locking you in the airlock until we arrive at our destination, our ejecting you out of it if you'd prefer that option."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:39 am

Naboo9 raised his hands "forget it, but I have a feeling your up to something, and two poeple, maybe three, do not take betrayel lightly" Naboo9 got up and look Palanosh square in the eye "I'd keep that in mind" said Naboo9 before storming off to another part of the small ship.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:50 am

Fravini only stared. Rule number 1, don't make Naboo9 angry. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 am

(Congrats Naboo, you have the 3480th post on the RP section :D)

(My story will continue shortly, sorry I've been a tad unactive lately)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 am

((I wonder when there is going to be a place in the RP where there currently isn't a plot set up. Because I think I may need it later, but it will kind of be short.))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:38 am

Palanosh watched Naboo leave and the door shut behind him. He shook his head and brought up the schematic of the Grox base once more, looking over it, picturing the plan once more in his head.

((Naboo, you can probably call a timeskip of a couple days whenever you want, nothing more of interest will probably happen on this trip.))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 am

((Except for another one of Fravini's dreams))

Fravini climbed into one of the ship's beds. The mattress was hard and filled with springs. ((You can avoid this by buying temperpedic! : D )) She rested on the bed and fell asleep. She then drifted off into a dream.

She saw the familiar looking ecosystem again, but this time she was in what looked like a field and saw a nearby city, but noticed something was different.

Her implants were gone.

Confused, Fravini decided to walk to the city, She was struck by surprise when she entered, the civilians looked like her, Rabbit people. What the..? I thought I was a Grox mutation! She thought. Angered, she started walking around the city, no one seemed to notice her, it was like she was a ghost. She noticed a tall building, that said "Royal house, of King Bannio." She walked in. Wandering, she saw an elegant chandler hanging from the ceiling. She opened a big door and looked inside. She saw a throne with one of the male Rabbit people. Then she turned her head to see another Rabbit, that looked exactly like her. "WHAT THE?!" Fravini screamed.

Then the male rabbit spoke.

"Frostie, you need to get ready and quit goofing around!"

Fravini woke up, panting.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am

Palanosh sat in the cockpit, the hatch closed, and looked over various data on the situation in the Tegotian Empire on the secondary console in the cockpit.

"So, admiral," the pilot said. "How are things back home?"

"Not good," replied the admiral. "Number of dead reached a billion a few hours ago." Palanosh angrily smashed his fist on the console. "Damn it, banla Tanja."

"Sir, this is the only way to save our kind," replied the pilot. "As you said, civilians are dying without a means to stop it."

"Perhaps," muttered the admiral. "How long until we drop out of jump space?"

"A little bit more than a day now, sir," reported the pilot. "Jump core is getting pretty hot though, running like this."

Palanosh turned off his console. "Shut down the long range comm arrays and divert the power to cooling."

"Sir, we'll be out of contact with the emperor."

"Exactly."

*Banla Tanja = I Dishonour Tanja
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 am

Fravini was sitting in the bed, still unsure how to react.

I.. Could use some water.. Wait, I'm a cyborg, wouldn't that mess with my circuits? Fravini was starting to doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

There was someone else in Fravini's small cabin: a silhouette leaning casually against the wall. The starlight filtering in through the window was just enough to make out its outline: roughly the same shape as Ink, but slightly taller.

"Bad dreams, Fravini?"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Fravini's anger set off. "Why would you care?!" She shouted, yet unaware of who's silhouette it was. She carefully grabbed her sword from under her mattress.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

"No need to be alarmed," the figure's voice remained low and conversational. He took a half-step forwards, and a passing galaxy briefly lit the room with ghostly white light: there was no doubt now that it was not Ink -- this figure's visor was ornate and green-lensed, where Ink's were orange, and his skin had a deep violet tinge to it.

Then the room was plunged into darkness once more.

"You can put your weapon away, Fravini. I mean you no harm, and a sword is quite impractical in tight spaces like these."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Fravini put it in her mattress. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Her slight cyborg voice harsh.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

"Don't let the cloak and dagger routine mislead you -- I'm simply here to give you a heads-up."

"It occurs to me that ever since you joined the crew of the Eliminator, you have been surrounded by dangerous people, of whom you know very little. Take my former associate Ink, for instance: did anyone ever find out why he was messing around with data terminals on board the Eliminator when you ran into him? I thought not."

"...But I digress: my main concern is this Admiral Palanosh, whom you so graciously volunteered to help..."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm

"As noble as it was of you to sign up for this mission, I'm afraid all is not as it seems here." His voice became serious: "Palanosh has ulterior motives. Keep your eyes open and your weapons close at hand. I must warn you not to arouse suspicion yourself though: speak of this to no-one, not even Captain Naboo."

Jadrim turned towards the door.

"I will be watching. Play along... But be vigilant."

A blinding light suddenly filled the room -- the cabin lamps, dazzling after the feeble illumination of space, had turned on.

By the time Fravini's eyes had time to adjust, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

"Admiral," said the pilot. "I just got some odd energy readings from the bunk room."

Palanosh grabbed his pulse pistol, "I'll go check it out, you lock the hatch and focus on piloting the ship." Palanosh exited the cockpit and the hatch closed and locked behind him. Palanosh holstered his pistol but stayed ready to draw it out a moment's notice as he entered the bunk room.

"There were some out of the ordinary energy readings from here," Palanosh said to Fravini, "Did you notice anything strange?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next