GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

The Grox War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:05 pm

(shut up Razor...)

There was soon a soft wistleling sound, like something in the air, and there was, Naboo9 had just launched three of the highly Toxic barbs that grew on the end of Dark Leech's taisl, and they were aimed at the only unarmored plase on Razorator body... his legs, the poison of the Dark Leech was extramly deadly because it effected the lungs ablity to take in and realease air, the poison from one barb need treatment qukily, but Razorator wasn't going to get that if a barb got into him, but three, the victem would be dead in a couple seconds.

Last edited by Naboo9 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 am

Mutt?! If he doesn't die from that then I'll stab him with my sword so hard! That hurt Fravini on the inside. I'm not sure what race I'm from, but I know that I'm not a mutt. Fravini thought clutching her sword. A clump logged in her throat, and her face became red. Razorator mentally stabbed her.

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 am

Flower sent the 3rd distress signal, power was getting dangerously low, and they had to burn the food for power- much to Bubble's distress.

His DS had long since ran out of power, and he took all of his time waiting for a return. He was too young to die.

Bubble was more worried about the Board Game they just burnt up than dying, "Oh that was my favorite one, it was old too!"

Yeah, by your standards,, thought Flower, Bubble got a new game almost every week, Flower was also very upset at the moment, even Bubble could tell.

"But it was called, Tasteh Fisj, seriously! I mean, yes it made me hungry, but it was awesome! That is where you learned how to make the Liggian Spiced Nebula Tilapia!", screeched Bubble.

Flower ignored him, Bubble stopped caring anyway, because he found some bubble wrap and was entertaining himself with it.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 am

((Long time no see!))

Fravini was seething with anger, she was tempted to stab Razor in the back.

But then she sensed something, but she didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

I was on my way to m home Galaxy... I had cloaking on, and was moving as fast as I could.

"This is a good way to die" I said "That is, if I die." I began sweating at the thought.

"But first, I need to think about this I nee-" I shut up and marveled at the huge blue quasar looking jets of time emitting from the planet's poles. "Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am

((Waiting for the weekend so Razorator can post))

Fravini continued to glare in anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 pm

((Whoa, Nab. Chill. Are characters might be enemies but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies too. unsure ))

Razorator grabbed two barbs with his fingertips. Pathetic. thought Razorator. A soft whisltle in the air alerted him. Later the whistle got louder and it stopped. But right at moment the sound stopped... he made a piercing scream. Razorator fell down on the ground and started having a fit. He started shaking and his vision was becoming darker. Razorator grabbed the barb that hit center-point at his leg where their was a vain. Razorator's leg started to ring with pain. I... I can't die......not now- thought Razorator and he passed out... only seeing an angry glare from the Half-Grox...

...Razorator was stuck in a black void. He was blind with darkness. Razorator saw a glimmer of light. He ran toward it with hope. He saw a figure stand. It was Filex. His girlfriend that died at the Battle of Uqurio. Razorator sprinted toward her. She spoke with an angelic voice.

"Come... we can have a happy life now... just the two of us... alone at last." said Filex. Razorator held her hand. But she was dead cold. Razorator shuddered and he looked at the hand again. It was a hand with three fingers. Razorator looked up and saw a dark face. With a slight victorious look. It was Jadrim. Razorator let go of Jadrim and started running. He has been tricked... Razorator thought he was doing something for the good of the galaxy... instead he was tricked into his own death.

Triex came out of hyperspace with a Destroyain Frigate. Triex watched out of the transparasteel of the bridge. Triex sat down on a chair and grasped his head. He sighed and looked out to the endless void of stars. The pilot spoke to Triex.

"Sir, we have entered Dark Leech space. And we have a comm request from the planet Narcona. Should we accept?" asked the pilot.

"Yes, accept the comm. I'll speak with the Dark Leech." said Razorator and turned on the comm on his chair. Out of the comm, spoke a voice.

"Who am I speaking to?" asked the Dark Leech.

"Supreme General and Admiral Triex of the Destroya Empire. Member of the Guardians of the Nebula." said Triex with a smooth tone.

"Do you have any clearance to enter this solar system, or even a clearance to enter this galaxy?" said the Dark Leech. Triex streched himself and turned back to the comm.

"Well, I have clearance to enter this galaxy. But I ask clearance from you to enter this space. I'm looking for a lunatic friend of mine who apparently traveled to this galaxy just because of some information he wasn't sure of." said Triex with a loud dissapointing sigh.

"You have clearance to enter our space, Admiral Triex. But we're keeping an eye on you." said the Dark Leech and he turned off the comm. Triex asked the pilot to go toward Narcona space. Then they found The Eliminator. Triex jumped on a Drop-Ship and went toward The Eliminator. A familiar voice spoke to him through the ear-comm.

"What if you never come back?! For Spode sake, we have a daughter that is being babysitted 24/7. I would like her to at least see her father more then 2 hours of the day." said Diatria with a alarmed tone. "I mean, look... maybe Razorator is safe and sound. He might have joined the team and started fighting Grox once he learned Ink isn't the one he's looking for." said Diatria with a calmer tone.

"I'm still going to look for him, Diatria. Besides, you've got to admit that he was the best babysitter we had." said Triex.

"Hardly..." snorted Diatria. Triex laughed and turned off the comm. He landed in the hangar of the Eliminator and got out of the Drop-Ship. He had landed in the exact hangar where the party was. Triex went to greet everybody but he saw nothing but happieness. Fravini was holding her Plasma Gun and Electric Sword, Naboo9 was breathing hard as if he was in a battle. Ink was the only one that stood quietly. He saw Razorator, motionless on the ground... their was somekind of weird liquid dripping from his mouth and his left leg had went pale. Triex paniced. He got his Hades Rifle ran toward Razorator's body.

"What happened here?! ANSWER ME!" bellowed Triex. Triex checked Razorator for a pulse. There was something, but it got slower. Razorator was dying.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 pm

((lol))

Naboo9 turned to a Dark Leech "get the antidote" Naboo9 said in Dark Leech "but sir, he-" The soldier began "NOW!" snapped Naboo9 "Yessir!" the Dark Leech said before pounding down the hall to the Med-bay. Naboo9 walked over to Razorator and yanked the barb out he then Held it away from the two and squeezed the poison glaned on the end of the and mentaly mesured how mush poison was in Razorator's body "good, if anymore poison was in his body there woulnd'nt be time to give him the antidote" he muttered ((keep in mind all the dialoge in this post was said in the Dark Leech's languge))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am

Fravini couldn't help to show concern for Razorator, even if he was a jerk to her. "Is he gonna be okay?" She asked Naboo9 "I mean seriously, that was a pretty loud scream."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 am

Flower was listening to music on an old Earth (pronounced e-arth) gadget, translated to iPod, he was listening to a song called, Pikmin 2 - Bulblax Kingdom (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLK0t06HKw ). Bubble was very happy, and excited for no apparent reason, this meant he was dehydrated and starting to get quite hungry (not starving however, Flying Alphagators need a lot of water compared to food). He was currently doing the hot foot, and randomly saying pickles.

Flower wondered how the others had been doing, he guessed they probably were fighting Grox. He was about to send another distress signal to the Space station, SXZ-5,900 when the automated voice said, "Life support systems failing, repeat, life support systems failing", Flower started to panic, "What do we do? Oh my, oh my, what do we do?", he screeched.

"We play with this balloon I just found", said Bubble happily, raising the half-inflated balloon.

Flower couldn't take it, he fainted. They only had 13 hours before the life support system failed, and only 2 hours before they would run out of oxygen after that.

(Dun dun dun! Dramaticness!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Triex watched as Razorator was being treated. What could have Razorator done that it made everybody in the Eliminator attack him? thought Triex. Triex sighed and closed his eyes. Triex rubbed his head and opened his eyes.

"How's your friend, Triex?" said a robotic voice. Triex turned around and faced the figure.

"Leave me alone, Heatex. I don't want to see your god damn face or voice." ordered Triex. Heatex laughed and spoke back with a very sure tone.

"Your Mallium friend might have took that Mind Chip from you, but I'm stuck in your head like a parasite. You can never get rid of me." said Heatex. After Triex and Diatria left the group, Triex started having nightmares. Diatria had thought that the Mind Chip was still there but it wasn't. The problem was that Triex started thinking about him. Not the other way around. Triex started using drugs to get rid of seeing him. They work but Triex wishes that he couldn't see him without drugs.

Heatex dissapeared and Triex rubbed his head again. Triex walked toward Ink.

"Long time no see, huh?" greeted Triex.

Razorator woke up. Razorator started gasping for air and calmed down a little. Razorator got up from the bed and inspected the area. He noticed that he was taken to the med-bay. His leg was still pounding with pain and his head still felt as light as a feather. Razorator later saw a nurse give him some water.

"Enjoy your water." said the nurse. She wasn't a Dark Leech. She must be part of the alliance thats helping the Eliminator. thought Razorator. Razorator spoke to her with a romantic tone.

"I think I have a fever. Would you mind giving me a check-up?" said Razorator and got closer to her. But she gave a shocked look and smacked him on the face.

"How rude!" said the nurse and she walked away without turning back. Razorator grined. She digs me. thought Razorator and he sat down on the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hey what'syourface..." Fravini walked in. "Did you put her in a bad mood by calling her mutt?" Fravini joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Razorator looked at the half-breed with disgust and grasped his forehead with both of his hands. He later gave a cocky grin and answered back.

"I see you see you have a sense of humor, half-breed." said Razorator. He got up and kicked Fravini on her chest.

"What are you going to do? Call for back-up because you can't handle a fight." said Razorator with a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Fravini was sent flying to the ground. Angered by Razor's words, a jolt of energy went through the eye on Fravini's forehead, summoning an explosion under Razorator's feet.

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Whoa..!" said Razorator. Razorator was suddenly shot upwards. He later gained balance again and landed on the ground without falling face foward. Razorator later set his glare on Fravini. Razorator responded very calmly.

"You fight better then I thought, mutt." said Razorator and he leaped toward her and spin-kicked her on the gut which caused her to hit the steel wall. Razorator watched.

"Call me when you get better fighting." he said and wore his hood again. He took some medical knives and put them in his pocket. My daggers are gone but these will make a fine replacement. thought Razorator and waited for Fravini to attack.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Lamentii sat in her ship, she was almost near the center of the galaxy, near the grox.

"Lets see my to do list," lamentii stared at an email.

"Step 1. find the grox,
Step 2. Declare war on grox,
Step 3. pick up dry cleaning,
Step 4. Get home without getting killed."

"Simple enough, hey look! that must be a grox ship!"

Lamentii boarded the ship and saw a robot, thing shooting a lazer at another creature.

"Am I interrupting a fight?" Lamentii waved at them.

"I, Captain Lamentii of the Phiitphii empire declare war on the.... er..." Lamentii checked a cue card that was in her hands. "Xorgs! Which I believe are you!" Lamentii took a step forward and tripped and the cue card fell in front of her.

"Oh not the Xorgs the grox! Sorry for the confusion! See you guys in the battle field!"

Last edited by Skybubbles on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Ink turned to Triex, "Indeed," he said levelly, "you have an interesting sense of timing. I take it you are acquainted with this one?" He gestured in the direction of Razorator.

Fravini entered, and things swiftly turned ugly. Ink let out a brief sigh of irritation and stepped between the two of them as they squared up to fight--

"Both of you, cut it out! What in Spode's name is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Razorator got ready to stab a knive into Fravini. But Ink and Triex jumped in the fight.

"Yes! Help me Triex! These people are traitors! They tried to kill me! Specially that one!" he pointed at Ink. "C'mon. I need some back-up here!" said Razorator. Triex sprinted toward Razorator and grabbed him by his waist.

"Listen to me Razorator! You've lost your mind. You need to calm down!" said Triex. Razorator slammed Triex on the wall and took out one of the knives.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted either! What are you going to do? Send me to Nestax-II and put me in a maximum prison!? I'm telling you! These people aren't to be trusted! They are helping the Grox gain power!" bellowed Razorator. Triex sighed.

"Are you mentally ill?!" said Triex and Razorator grabbed his throat. Triex gasped for air. On the corner of his eye, he saw an Exelki Essense Booster.

"Ink! Get that booster in him! It should calm him down!" yelled Triex and twisted Razorator around. Triex grabbed him by his chin and pulled him backward. He pointed a vain on his neck telling Ink to put the needle there.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

"I guess I am Interrupting a fight, Um.. I could come and declare war on you tomorrow? Um... I'll just sit here and watch."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Fravini could only stare. "This isn't a Grox ship." Fravini corrected the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 pm

"it isn't oh, do you know them by chance, oh wait let me guess I'm in the wrong galaxy again, I'm going to be demoted for sure now! Not to mention that the commander wants his dry cleaning." Lamentii sat down and put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Fravini stared yet again. "I am a Groxist.. And We're getting revenge on the Grox."
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 pm

"oh so you must know what galaxy I should be in thank you, um...... Person!"
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 pm

"This is the Galaxy... And it's Fravini."
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"Ok thanks This Galaxy! So where's the Fravini galaxy you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next