GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.

Go down 
+8
ReFrostE
BurninatingFreez
DarkStar
Lazernugget
byball9
Epsilon
Drew
Jat371
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

Upvotes: : 0

If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Empty
PostSubject: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Jat371
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Um, Jat..you can change your name..the mods don't..
Back to top Go down
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Um, Jat..you can change your name..the mods don't..
I know.

This is assuming they try.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Do you not like getting festive?
Back to top Go down
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 pm

SantaRush99 wrote:
Do you not like getting festive?
Not really. It's overdone these days, and there's nothing that says we can't give gifts and have peace on Earth every/any other day.
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

Upvotes: : 1
Location : It's on a need-to-know basis, and you probably don't want to know

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:29 am

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 am

Did anyone see MY name? It's weird.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 am

Lazerclause wrote:
Did anyone see MY name? It's weird.

Yes I did, nicely done. Now, it is time to pic a name for Jat! (Just joking, Just joking!)
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 am

I is celebrating all holidays
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 am

Wow man chill. Christmas time is amazing. And it's not just for presents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:01 am

ChristmasFreez wrote:
If you don't read my tone as a little lighter, you're going to be very afraid of me.
happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 am

ChristmasFreez wrote:

I agree with you dude. Christmas is the best time of the year.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 am

There is no way I am changing my name to "Frostie the snowman" just be happy with what you got :3 as for Jat, I can't think of a good Christmas name for you anyways.

You don't have to change it

CHANGE NOW

I mean, it's your decision.

DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOU

do you hear something?

NO
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Pelicanthor
Red Spice
Red Spice
Pelicanthor

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 am

JatyCluase :D
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

...And the purpose of this thread is? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

My name is the best. "FrozenKnight"... Hehe, i've outdone myself. My avatar pic even looks cool. I like skeletons and skulls. Did i mention i was Gothic? mcgreen
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:14 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Lark98
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Lark98

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:41 am

Dude, it's christms! It's not about presents! Watch some cheesy school play for more.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey Jews don't celebrate Christmas. They celebrate Hannukah
AND I AM NOT JEWISH!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 am

Someone should just lock this before Jat pwn strikes them.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah, this thread has gone completely off-topic. Time for ey lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.   If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you give my username any kind of Christmas theme, there will be blood.
Page 1 of 1