GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teamdarkness
Red Spice
Red Spice
Teamdarkness

Upvotes: : 0

Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Empty
PostSubject: Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!   Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 am

Greetings Spore Community! Are you incapable of finding a new series to play? Are you growing bored with Spore in general? Are you looking for something new, preferably an adventure experience? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further than this topic! For I shall introduce you to my new adventure series: Time Quest!

Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Smallercoverart

Plot: Described above, your captain has been assigned to volunteer for a time travel experiment that could prove to be one of the best events in history, but after something odd occurs, your captain is stranded in a massive labyrinth through time. Your ultimate mission is to return to your time era, while completing other tasks in the process. Beware captain! Not only are the tasks difficult, but the entropy of time travel gradually increases as you progress throughout the series.

Note: In case your wondering why I'm advertising Time Quest even though it existed a while ago; here's your answer: The levels published back in June were beta levels, and even though I received positive results such as the message below, I thought something was lacking and decided to re-vamp every single level, and even added a new one! Here's an example of a positive result I was referring to earlier:

[quote=LordFandon]Basic, basic over-story; however every adventure acts as it's own mini-quest, with the overarching plot of the series still having a presence, united in a common goal. While there are a few twists to the story, they only add to the quality and keep things interesting and fresh, pushing you to continue on with the story. Make no mistake, you will enjoy this series.

Average: 4.3/5[/quote] -Review from LordFandon, former member of The Arbiter's Grounds Rating Center.

Now if the beta levels received this score, imagine how impressive the actual levels are!

Challenge (Temporary): Since I have accumulated numerous bot part codes, and since I'm aware that part of the fanbase of Spore is not from the United States, I remembered that some people didn't have bot parts and therefore didn't use any bot part creations, but I'd like to bargain with the wealth I have obtained. The challenge is: You must find the one and only cast member that is located in every adventure of the series. Here are a few hints:

1. The secret cast member isn't hidden in some random part of the map your captain can't access, in fact they are sometimes hidden inside the adventure, you just have to look carefully.

2. "My Captain" is not a valid answer to the challenge.

3. The secret cast member may have a different name, but has the same uniform. They might even be dead.

The first individual to list the location and name the secret cast member will receive a bot part code, but the challenge will end after the first person who entered the locations and name of the secret cast member correctly.

Does this series sound intruiging to you? If you've answered yes, feel free to download the entire Sporecast below and have fun!:

[url]http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Teamdarkness|500238612297%3Assc-500607025971[/url]

Can you believe it? A 14-year-old individual managed to create this series!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!   Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 am

looks cool, especially the china wall, very original. (btw, you don't need to have [url=][/url] on either side of the url for some reason, you can delete that)
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!   Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Awesome video and the adventure looks awsome. What movie maker did you use?
Back to top Go down
Teamdarkness
Red Spice
Red Spice
Teamdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!   Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Windows Movie Maker to be exact, I also used GIMP to create the pictures and the Spore video capturing tool they provided me with. Hope you enjoy the series as much as I did creating it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!   Time Quest!  A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Quest! A journey thoughout the ages- By Teamdarkness!
Page 1 of 1