GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

BLACKSTAR RP

Go down 
+7
Jat371
Naboo9
Johnthedragon
DarkFish
Loon
Dark_Heroics
Terwynd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:03 am

As Addie approached the ship, Ardent hailed her. "Addie, just who I wanted to see." He coughed. "Pardon me. We're headed to Tudusk, and I'm about to start up the ship Glad we found you earlier."
He saw the Acolyte. "Terwynd informed me of you. I am sorry for my actions against you. Had I known..."

Terwynd entered. "What are you mucking around for? Start the ship so we can get out of here!" He entered the frigate. and got a bottle of water from a vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 am

Zal'garla enter the frigate and deposited his belongings in his room in the ship, including a case that had written in large red letters "CAUTION, CONTAINS HIGHLY DANGEROUS ACIDS!" then he took off his visor and got a bottle of water from the vending machine to then asked Terwynd "where are going next Ter?"
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 am

Terwynd looked at him like he was an insane person. "Ardent already told you, didn't he?" He shook his head and brushed it off. "Acid, eh? What's it for?" He queried.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 am

“Well you’re looking better!” Addie remarks as she follows Ardent into the ship. “How’s the new eye treating you?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

Ardent looked at her and smiled. "It's hard to get used to, actually. It's quite nifty due to it's heat scanner and built-in target reticule. I'm searching through the data it's got stored here, and I can safely say tha-" He coughed violently. "Aagh-Oh god, this cough and headache are getting worse. What did you drug me with anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

“The only sedative available… Your bio-scans indicated that some of the active ingredients were slightly toxic to you, so the illness is an anticipated side effect, but it will wear off in a ---” Addie’s interrupted by another coughing fit from Ardent. “You know, you should probably give yourself a booster shot, just to be safe. There’s like 20 of them in the ship’s med kid… Actually, I think I have one in my pack. Hold on….”
After rummaging through her backpack for a moment, Addie pulls out a small injection pen.
“Here it is.” Addie reaches out with it only to find no one is there to hand it to. “Ardent?”

“Whole planets being evacuated, so why are we still here?” Yudrosun asks Terwynd as he walks up to the group.
“Come on, Ardent! You just had your face operated on, you can handle one more injection! Come back here!” They hear Addie shouting from another part of the ship.
“Oh, okay.” Yudrosun laughs and leans against the vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Zal'garla shrugged at Terwynd's look at him "if Ardent did tell us I wasn't there, and for the other question of yours, do you think the acid for my blaster comes of of thin air? I use those acids to make whats in my blaster." answered Zal'garla.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 am

“What’s our travel time to Tudusk?” Yudrosun questions as he grabs up a holographic clipboard to check. “Oh, son of a Grox…We gotta get the interstellar drive replaced soon, we’re gonna go slower then a Ulun cargo ship...”

Last edited by Loon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First edit - To fix my grammar and spelling, 2nd edit - to add a reason for editing =P)
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 am

X138 walks up to Terwynd.
"Do you have anywhere for me to store my equipment?" asked X138. "I would prefer not to be carrying around antimatter and leech cartridges. Also, do you have equipment usable for cloning cells? I took some damage to my Outer Facial Sector."
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 am

Terwynd laughed. "We haven't even lifted off yet, Yudrosun. Ardent is starting up the engines currently, so expect a noise and some rumbling." He turned to X138. "Yes, your Dorm room is one hallway straight, and another to the left, along with all the other dorms. There is a locker designated for every one of you."

The engines rumbled as they started up. The computer spoke through the intercom. "Engine stability at 100%. All systems are functional, and defense systems are active. Please brace for a small lift feeling, artificial gravity will take a while to function."

Ardent continued to cough, this time though, the coughs became more dry, more louder, and began to sting his lungs. He should have allowed Addie to inject him with the serum, but it's only a matter of time before she finds him again...
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

“Fine, Ardent, it’s your health…” Addie says when she reaches the locked door to the flight deck. “If you get worse, don’t keep it to yourself, ok?”

“Hey, Ardent gonna be alright?” Yudrosun asks Addie as she passes by in the corridor.
“Oh, yes, yes. He wouldn’t have been cleared to check out of the hospital if he had any serious problems.” Yudrosun starts shaking his head before Addie even finishes the sentence.
“Yeah, I’m sure that’s a standard procedure and all... I don’t think the Morgavian doctors were following standard procedure anymore, Addie. They were too busy evacuating the planet.” Yudrosun emphasizes the last few words.
“Ijeun, Yudro, do you have to make me imagine the worst scenario?” Addie rubs her forehead as she continues down the corridor.
“One of my many skills...” Yudrosun remarks as the ship begins to rumble around him.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Red Lantern was inquiring on the history of Tudusk. A fairly peaceful planet. Despite the great agricultural values no wars have been foguht over the planet because..., the computer shut off due to excessive damage from Grox and Red Lantern trying to get a hold of memory that keeps itself hidden deep in the database.

(Sorry, I HAD to say something dramatic, I am listening to Godzilla music)
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:13 am

Ardent spoke over the intercom. His voice was hoarse and dry. "Kai, there's something seriously wrong with the artificial gravity; the system isn't responding, and theres an error message here . What did these kain Morgavians do to my ship..."

He put the ship on auto-pilot as he headed off to the engine room to see what the problem was, wheezing as he went.

Terwynd stopped in place when he walked by the engine room. He saw something, not sure what, but he saw something. He entered "What in he-" He felt a quick, sharp pain to his head before he blacked out as he made quite a loud noise; both from falling down on the main ventilation tube, and from the quick 'GAH' noise he made when he blacked out.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 am

The hum and whir of assorted machinery on the engineering deck was somewhat louder than in the rest of the ship, but, in its own way, soothing -- like a comforting blanket of white noise. In a hammock, lulling slowly towards sleep amidst these regular sounds, the Mallium started suddenly at the sound of Terwynd crying out nearby.

Getting up quickly, she left her Moonblade where it lay on the work-bench, wrapped in oily rags, and crept towards the engine room to investigate -- one hand reaching slowly for a concealed stiletto dagger, the other gingerly wiping dust from her visor's lenses as the door opened.

Last edited by Delta on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm

(Are we still grounded, or are we out of the atmosphere?)
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

(We've lifted off, but we are still in the atmosphere. We're in the Mesosphere to be precise.)
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Continuing down the hall, the idea of the artificial gravity malfunctioning isn’t worrying Yudrosun.
As he begins to open the door to his room, he feels the slight whoosh of air from someone darting past and he glances over his shoulder.
“Temple?” He assumes it’s the Acolyte when he doesn’t see anyone.
“Security Breach!” Addie begins to alert the crew over the intercom. “The have tel--” Addie cuts herself off with a shriek. After a couple crashing noises, the intercom goes silent.

Before Yudrosun can react to the message, he finds himself being shoved forward into his room as something grabs him from behind in a choke hold. After a moment of struggle, he pulls his dagger out of his sheath and plunges it into what he assumes is a rib cage.
Ripping the dagger out and whipping around to stab it again, all Yudrosun sees is the flash of light as the intruder vanishes.
“Teleporters…” He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 am

(Music que: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o29IXSarsI&feature=related )

The Intruder made a break for the pilot's deck, knowing he's been detected, grasping his wound as his head pounded. Ardent was in his way.

"Wha- who are you and why are you on this ship?" The figure looked Morgavian and looked like a healthy Special Operations member, but smelled of electrical fire and his head was so charred, part of his skull and brain could be shown.

"Y-Y-You think I WANT SOMETHING?! HUH?! N-NO, I don't, really! It's all part of my life cyc-" He cackled in a way that would send him to a mental institution and stumbled around for a while, which is probably where he should go, as he was not sane.

He gasped for air, twitching as he spoke. " You 'nd your team killed my men... I won't let their deaths go without justice... I've knocked out two of your team already, pray I don't kill them later."

"Listen buddy, you need medical help. I have some medical tools here for you... I can help." Ardent smiled.

"Y-you can help...? Wh- Why would you help me when you killed Sampson... and Jyusen... and Imegu..."

"Your brain has taken some damage, it could be serious, I can tell you have some sanity issues. So come on, I can help."

The intruder breathed heavily before yelling out a huge "No... NO, I DON'T HAVE ISSUES, SHUT UP!" He teleported behind Ardent and grabbed him in a choke-hold.
"DIE, DIE!" Ardent cried for help.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 pm

The engine room was empty -- machinery rumbled and indicator lights pulsed, but nothing was out of the ordinary... except for a smell. Nitrogen dioxide? Not a product of the drive core.

The visor's thermal vision filter confirmed it: a reddish smudge in the shape of a Morgavian hovered meters away from her, a heat after-image -- its entire body had momentarily become hot enough to react particles in the air together.

Diagnosis: short-range teleporter discharge. Thing were about to get --

"No... NO, I DON'T HAVE ISSUES, SHUT UP!"

She ran. The piloting deck was mere seconds away at a dead sprint.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am

X138's radio wave sensor cells "smelled" a vague hint of short-range teleporter waves while putting its stuff in its locker. the waves were frantic and unpredictably moving around however, so X138 couldn't track them to find their source.

"Wait... Why would anyone on the ship try to teleport here? It just doesn't make sense. And also, no one here's stupid enough to expose themselves to that kind of wave radiation," X138 thought. "That mean ls we have an intruder. Oh gods."

X138 grabbed two leech cartridges and its Stick and went off running in the vague direction the radiation trails lead.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 am

With his goggles on, every organic life form on the ship is a white silhouette to Yudrosun. He can’t tell who is who, but he can see that there’s two down and two struggling.

Stopping to catch his breath right outside the door, he pulls off his goggles and bursts into the engine room with his irradiator riffle pointed towards the struggling figures.
Hesitating a second a too long as he takes aim, the Morgavian see’s him and vanishes again.
Yudrosun can already predict the maniacs next move, and whirls around and clubs him with the butt of his rifle as he rematerializes right behind him.

“You ain’t getting me with that one again.” Yudrosun says to the Morgavian, now crumbled up right outside the door holding his head. Yudrosun didn’t notice that the Morgavian was able to grab his atomic dagger during the brief encounter.

“You hurt?” Yudrosun glances over at a gasping Ardent. “Ardent, did he get you?”
“I got YOU!” The Morgavian shouts as he materializes right in front of Yudrosun.
Stunned by the blow, he doesn’t even realize he’s been stabbed until the Morgavian rips the dagger back out of his side.

As Yudrosun falls to his knees, the Morgavian turns to face Ardent again…
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Red Lantern homed on the intruder, however whenever he teleported it was extremely disorienting for him, as it sent out tons of confusing electric pulses, that made his sensor 'overload'.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:53 am

As the Morgavian turned around, it met a fist coming the other way at high speed. Apparently he had just enough of his marbles left to duck the first strike and counter with a wild swipe of his dagger. It was enough to force her out of arms reach for a few moments -- long enough for the element of surprise to wear off.

The Morgavian teleported. She rolled to one side as the atomic dagger curved round again, this time from behind. Thoughts sleeted through her mind as instinct took over and facts about her opponent, gathered in the last scant seconds, came to the fore: Damaged head is a weak spot. Teleporter recharge approx. five seconds. Enemy wounded: adrenaline factor negates advantage. Blood loss factor unknown.

Another riposte with the stiletto met nothing but air, and this time the Morgavian was faster. She let out a muffled gasp as his dagger made a long cut across her back -- shallow, but it quickly drew blood. One more factor in this fight had time to flit across her mind before the spike of pain broke her concentration:

Would the artificial gravity kick in as they left the atmosphere?
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:12 am

I a split second after the Morgavian teleported a figure lunged out of the shadows, and the last breath of the Morgavian was a sharp, ragged, and hollow gasp, as a blade pirsed his chest, and the blades owner, was Zal'garla, he wasn't armed with his acid blaster, and wasn't waring his visor, he withdrew his blade silently, after a moments silence he said "we have to options, one, dispose of the body as soon as possible, or two, contact his family, I would choose the first, for reasons you should know." he said calmly, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:17 am

"I say we eat him", said Red Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next