GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Lets Make a Better Spore!

Go down 
+16
Spyro4
Naboo9
Pat1196
Dark_Heroics
DarkStar
BurninatingFreez
Gelatino95
AgentAG
Excalibur42
DarkFish
Daxter
Dark_Plague
Mitchz95
camelfox
Kitty
Pintoz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Civilizations 2?   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Superted64 wrote:
Yeah... that is EXACTLY like Galactic civilizations 2... humph

Never heard of it.

Last edited by Mitchz95 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my sig)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 am

creature stage inprovements:

1: Creatures should have blood! it's a little weird how they don't. Will Wight wanted the creatures to have blood, but of course, maxis HAD to change that! RANT

2: you shouldn't be able to survive by singing and dancing! if you ask me thats unrealistic! again, Will Wight didn't want to have this in the game, but maxis HAD to put it in there! RANT

3: I like your Idea kitty! But, also there should be first person view! that would be awesome! XD

4: there should be thunder storms, earthquakes, tsunamis and other deadly weathers!

5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

6: when a starship comes to your planet they can do everything you can in space stage! they could: shoot you with a laser, examine you, and even take you to a brand new planet! at T1 to T3 status at T1 you would have trouble breathing, and there will ofen me extreme weather! you can also be sold to an alien empire, that may not be friendly!

7: you should be able to do missons sorta like in GA but this is for creatures! it would be called CA (creature adventures) these things are not optional and you cant choose when you want to do it! these things will only happen once a special thing has happened to your creature! such as: if you have be captured by a tribe, you will get a CA to excape! or if you have been taken by an alien race you have to find a way back to your home planet or saftey. if you fail to complete a CA you will get the cursed GAME OVER and will lose all your progess in creature stage!

more to come......
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Back to top Go down
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : -1
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:21 pm

GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

Oh and the blood is because it should be Child friendly! like people at your age Gamer!
there there
Don't forget that people at that age are crazy about blood!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow, Gamer, you seem very enthusiastic about this.

Perhaps game designing is in your future...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Wow, Gamer, you seem very enthusiastic about this.

Perhaps game designing is in your future...

yes, maybe, I've always been interested in how games are made. and have got a few ideas my self.

On Topic*

heres one more idea:

8: you shouldn't just go from creature to tribal, I mean as soon sa your creature discovers fire, they can make huts, musical instruments, hand crafted wepons, fishing poles and more! they should take things more slowly...

I know I can edit my old post! but this way I can earn more posts! lol

Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 am

Gamer111. Those ideas are genius. I seriously think you should send those ideas to Maxis. Except that after you fail a CA you have to start over. That would get annoying. Just restart it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 am

Gamer111 wrote:

1: Creatures should have blood! it's a little weird how they don't. Will Wight wanted the creatures to have blood, but of course, maxis HAD to change that! RANT

2: you shouldn't be able to survive by singing and dancing! if you ask me thats unrealistic! again, Will Wight didn't want to have this in the game, but maxis HAD to put it in there! RANT

3: I like your Idea kitty! But, also there should be first person view! that would be awesome! XD

4: there should be thunder storms, earthquakes, tsunamis and other deadly weathers!

5: forget the first to evolve crap! you should be able to find tribes, citys, and civilaztions. or they might even find you! they could hunt you with hand crafted wepons, ran over by a tank, killed by hunters, or be taken as a pet for a tribe!

6: when a starship comes to your planet they can do everything you can in space stage! they could: shoot you with a laser, examine you, and even take you to a brand new planet! at T1 to T3 status at T1 you would have trouble breathing, and there will ofen me extreme weather! you can also be sold to an alien empire, that may not be friendly!

7: you should be able to do missons sorta like in GA but this is for creatures! it would be called CA (creature adventures) these things are not optional and you cant choose when you want to do it! these things will only happen once a special thing has happened to your creature! such as: if you have be captured by a tribe, you will get a CA to excape! or if you have been taken by an alien race you have to find a way back to your home planet or saftey. if you fail to complete a CA you will get the cursed GAME OVER and will lose all your progess in creature stage!

more to come......

I want to dance though, I mean what if we don't want to kill other creatures?
Back to top Go down
Excalibur42
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Excalibur42

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 am

Gamer111 wrote:

[

That would be WAY too hard, going up against a tribe with a small pack of animals is impossible, it'd be like your tribe attacking a nest of creatures...except you'd be the creature who is turned into yummy food! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Excalibur42
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Excalibur42

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am

AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there
WEll, blood will just make this game go into the PG ranks towards M, if blood effects were allowed, it'd be only a matter of time before swearing and all sorts of stuff got into the game...corrupted spore! -2 -2 Very Hard -2 -2
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:34 am

I had made a HUGE list of things I would of wanted to add, I'll see if I could find it.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

superted? there already IS swearing and gore... not in the core game, but...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 am

BurninatingFreez wrote:
Gamer111. Those ideas are genius. I seriously think you should send those ideas to Maxis. Except that after you fail a CA you have to start over. That would get annoying. Just restart it.

thank you BurninatingFreez! and, your right about the CA thing that may be a little harsh... how about I make it so if you lose you can have five more trys, If you use up all five trys you will be taken back to the last time the game saved... (the game can't safe when in a CA) but, it can't be too easy. I hate all that casual game crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 am

Blixafish wrote:
Gamer111 wrote:

more to come......

I want to dance though, I mean what if we don't want to kill other creatures?

you don't have to! if your a herbivore you can't hunt, you just have to survive!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Gamer, I know the perfect place you should send those ideas.

If they don't approve the ideas, it's because they already got them.

Here.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:16 am

AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 am

HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there

Ya, but Agent when you get clobbered on the head by an axe in tribal HOW do you NOT bleed. OR when I tossed this spear in a creature. Good times good times.

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there

I'm actually not a big fan of blood! It's just that, well, what HunterSondee said! It's un-realestic for creatures not to bleed! and besides it dosen't have to be child-friendly! XD
Wow.. The Future is ruined..

Anyway, Fine, We got off-topc here so..
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Mighty_Glass wrote:
Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there

Wow.. The Future is ruined..

Anyway, Fine, We got off-topc here so..

I know this is completely off-topic but, Glasspine, I thought you were GACmodGlass, how did you beome Mighty_Glass?

It would be cool if they actually had REAL earth animals on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Blixafish wrote:
I know this is completely off-topic but, Glasspine, I thought you were GACmodGlass, how did you beome Mighty_Glass?
That is NOT something you should ask in this thread! Go look in the advice section, pronto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:28 am

I think that in REAL LIFE there's no damage bonus... you get shot in the head, it dont matter how much HP you got, you DAI! so..... i think there should be aiming and instant kills.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

camelfox wrote:
I think that in REAL LIFE there's no damage bonus... you get shot in the head, it dont matter how much HP you got, you DAI! so..... i think there should be aiming and instant kills.

Good Idea camel! The more realistic the better! happy.:
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 am

except, you know, it'd be a BITE to the head.... HEADBITE SOME N00BS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 am

Dark_Heroics wrote:
except, you know, it'd be a BITE to the head.... HEADBITE SOME N00BS!!!
Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Gamer111 wrote:
HunterSondee wrote:
AgentAG wrote:
GACModGlass wrote:
Good job Gamer.

there there

excactly there doesn't need to be an excess amount of blood, but at least a proper amount. Not enough to make it an M rated game. Or possibly T. The only blood in spore though is in cell stage when you stab a cell and it explodes or whatever it does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Make a Better Spore!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next