GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Grand Kirby Project Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Grand Kirby Project

Go down 
+2
camelfox
embercoral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
embercoral
Red Spice
Red Spice
embercoral

Upvotes: : 0

Grand Kirby Project Empty
PostSubject: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Okay, so if you read my first post, you know that I'm working on a huge GA project. What you don't know is what it's about and why I'm doing it. Well, I'm about to tell you, so get comfortable because this might take a while... sweat

If you don't know much about Kirby, then I should first enlighten you about a few events in his early history. The third game in this series is Kirby's Dreamland 2, and in this platforming game, you find an antagonist that will haunt Kirby later on.

Grand Kirby Project Boss_darkmatter This is Dark Matter. At first, it seems that the only reason it ever appeared was to cause trouble in Dream Land, but in a later game, Kirby's Dreamland 3, something else is revealed, but only if you are an expert in completing games.

For a while, in most games after Kirby's Adventure, there was a common pattern for final bosses. There were really two final bosses: one fake, and the other only unlocked when all items to build a final weapon are found. In Dreamland 2, the fake final boss was a possessed King Dedede, but if all the Rainbow Drops are collected, the Rainbow Sword (ironic because the games then were still in black and white) is formed and Kirby fights the true boss of Dark Matter, first in a swordsman form, and then in a blob like the picture above.

In Dreamland 3, if all the Heart Stars are collected, the Love-Love Stick appears after defeating possessed Dedede again, and in the Hyper Zone, he fights Dark Matter, again in blob form. This time, however, something unexpected occurs-a new boss appears out of nowhere. This boss has been identified as the mind behind the Dark Matter and is also one of the most gruesome characters to ever appear in the Kirby series.

Grand Kirby Project 200px-Zero This is Zero. His purpose is unknown in this instance, but it's definate that he controlls Dark Matter. His attacks range from shooting blood from slits in his body to charging mini Dark Matters at Kirby. Once the main body is defeated, this happens: Grand Kirby Project Kirby%27s_Dream_Land_3_(U)006 oh my! His eye rips from the body and starts charging at Kirby, though it is very easy to defeat with it's small health bar. When the eye is defeated, it spins out of controll and shoots blood everywhere. That is supposedly the end...until Kirby 64 came out.

In Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, the entire galaxy is now being affected by Dark Matter, and the fairy planet of Ripple Star is being engulfed by the dark energy. The fake final boss in this is Miracle Matter, which looks like Zero but has a multi-faced die shape and an eye on each face. If Kirby manages to collect all of the shards, the final area, Dark Star, is found after the fully united crystal releases the queen of Ripple Star from dark possession. Then, Kirby and his fairy friend, Ribbon, go into the darkness and use a Shard Gun as the final weapon against the true final boss.

Grand Kirby Project Zerotwo This is Zero Two. He is a reincarnated version that resembles a fallen angel. This time, his objective seems clear. Since he can't feel happiness, nobody should. His battle theme in comparison to his original form's theme is much more memorable in many Kirby fans' opinoins. Here's the links for comparison: Zero Theme, Zero Two Theme, Zero And Zero Two Mix. After Zero Two is destroyed, he and Dark Matter never make a comeback in any other current Kirby games. Well...I want to change that! mcgreen

That's right. This project is about the comeback of Zero as Zero Three. The title of this project is Kirby: Zero Empathy, and you can find a sporecast of the same title with all creations related. I have managed to form a small team of contributers to aid me in this quest. They are: Dargian920, Futamidogep, heathermixter1, LightningThief21, PestyBen, and Stchurdak. So far, I have made several "cutscenes", the Zero Three battle, and the first galaxy adventure (which camelfox found). So far, so good, but I don't have much time left before school starts, and any help I can get is most apperciated, whether it be making enemies or other advenutures, or just spreading the word! If this is to be noticed by Nintendo (which might be doubtful in a normal situation) or just in general, I'll make sure everyone involved gets credit. Thanks for tuning in! wave
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm

BTW anyone who is a good friend of you, like the ones mentioned above you can invite to join GAC.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Mudo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Heh, that backstory cleared a few things up. When I was younger I played Kirby 64, and I never could figure out why in the world I was fighting a giant bleeding eyeball with wings. You should contact Tyranidking from Eurospore, he has a thing for Zero, and might be of some use to you...

However, I've got other, less pink and puffy, fish to fry. Sorry I can't be more help. :S
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Mudo wrote:
I've got other, less pink and puffy, fish to fry. Sorry I can't be more help. :S

LOL mudo! that's a good one !
Back to top Go down
embercoral
Red Spice
Red Spice
embercoral

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Eh, whatever. I personally like Meta Knight more, anyways. I don't understand why he doesn't have his own game, and not like a subgame or anything.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 am

if you need any help with simple props, i'll be here!
Back to top Go down
Mudo
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Mudo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 am

I think I could explain why Meta doesn't have a game, but I don't really see any particular reaon to do it on this thread. If you'd like my 2 cents, just PM me. :)

Also, I've had a change of heart. I'd be happy to filet a puffy pink fish or two, if you ever need some help with making stuff work in adventures. My specialty is special effects in GA, so let me know if you need to make something tricky happen.
Back to top Go down
Swarmlord
Red Spice
Red Spice

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm

I am ready to help when you need me.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 pm

I like Kirby! I could possibly help! Even though I think its kind of gross Zero shoots blood out of his eye...
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Zero 3 for the win. i can help if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
embercoral
Red Spice
Red Spice
embercoral

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 am

Hey, if anyone has any ideas, look at my "KZE Meeting(sort of)" creation and comment there. Btw, Blixafish, I found your Gold-eye and added it to the Sporecast. GENIUS!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:52 am

Wow, thanks. I am glad you like it. +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Kirby Project   Grand Kirby Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Kirby Project
Page 1 of 1