GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Sporum  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Sporum

Go down 
+8
Vektrix
Pukinglilcuttlefish
ReFrostE
Gelatino95
Mitchz95
DRaGO
3D
Drew
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Sporum  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe.

I hate Fleenook now.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 am

Frost did you see that PirateNori guy yesterday? Did you see how fleen reacted? That was just gold to be honest. Though Nori should not have been banned, it was an unfair ban. He did not even break a rule, but Fleen reported him and fleen broke many rules last night.

It was funny, Slyth is not a very good moderator. The fact that he actually listens to a troll is enough to get me going.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 am

All Nori was doing was bumping old threads, it was annoying, but it didn't break rules.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
All Nori was doing was bumping old threads, it was annoying, but it didn't break rules.
Exactly my point. Nori used to be one of the main influences on the Sporum long ago. But people have obviously forgotten about his humor. I am fairly certain he did what he did just to get Fleen up in a bunch. XD
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Drew980 wrote:
Pukinglilcuttlefish wrote:
Every thread I made there was trolled to death. :/

Lol this is like a sporum initiation type thing. When I first joined I had a lot of users hating on me too. I sucked it up and now look. Some people on there actually fear me. Its silly. unsure

But things are not like it used to be, when your new now days, your on alternative account to someone. How wrong these people are. If you even say "HI I am new" you are treated like a spammer.

Huh, that's interesting, because that never really happened to me. Maybe because I didn't make a "Hi, I'm new" thread, but because the first thing I did was join the GCG Clan. I'm not doing advertising, but I find it interesting that no one teased me when I joined.

For the record, a lot of the "Hi, I'm new" threads turn out to be spammers or users that are alts made for a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Dragonman9 wrote:
Drew980 wrote:
Pukinglilcuttlefish wrote:
Every thread I made there was trolled to death. :/

Lol this is like a sporum initiation type thing. When I first joined I had a lot of users hating on me too. I sucked it up and now look. Some people on there actually fear me. Its silly. unsure

But things are not like it used to be, when your new now days, your on alternative account to someone. How wrong these people are. If you even say "HI I am new" you are treated like a spammer.

Huh, that's interesting, because that never really happened to me. Maybe because I didn't make a "Hi, I'm new" thread, but because the first thing I did was join the GCG Clan. I'm not doing advertising, but I find it interesting that no one teased me when I joined.

For the record, a lot of the "Hi, I'm new" threads turn out to be spammers or users that are alts made for a joke.

Well you are treated a bit different when you simply appear instead of making yourself known off the bat.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 pm

EDIT: Where did Drew's post go?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Drew...

A. Where did your first post go?
B. What is the ECF?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 pm

I am not sure where the first one just went. I just listed the members of their group. What they are? Not entirely sure. They have their own forum and they based if off of "emotecones" which are basically ice cream.

Have you even been outside the GCG? They are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 pm

I've been outside the GCG for quite a while now, but I just haven't been paying a huge amount of attention to some of the more recent happenings. You probably see more of what's going on because of how many connections the BAU has.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

You don't need connections to have a look at recent topics.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:32 pm

My main point is I'm not seeing all this "distress" you're talking about. Maybe I don't take enough of a look around the sporum, but honestly, it seems like a bunch of drama, something I tend to want to avoid. (Granted, I don't always succeed at staying out of drama, but I try to.)
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Dragonman9 wrote:
My main point is I'm not seeing all this "distress" you're talking about. Maybe I don't take enough of a look around the sporum, but honestly, it seems like a bunch of drama, something I tend to want to avoid. (Granted, I don't always succeed at staying out of drama, but I try to.)

Thats the thing. Its hard to see. You get a good look at it when they are telling the moderators off and when they are on their forum feeding lies into good people that singed up there.

You may as well forget what I said because I knew no one would understand.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Well, I'm only one person. Maybe others will understand, others that get out more than I do. razz
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Looking back at what I said its apparent no one would understand anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 am

Dragonman9 wrote:
Drew...

A. Where did your first post go?
B. What is the ECF?

The ECF is an intriguing group. Their forum is totally unmoderated, full of swearing and strong views essentially - I personally think it is poor. Most of them have been suspended on The Sporum one time or another, a few are permabanned from there too. Nothing to do with me I hasten to add.

Individually, many of them are very nice people (to me at least), I have had my arguments with one or two of them, but I have been friends with others for most of the time I've been with Spore. They are, however, known for derailing threads, but they seem to only target blatant alts, people who have annoyed them and people who act like noobs (whether be noobs or not).
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh wait, I believe I remember the ECF. Emoticones correct? I never understood that whole thing; I thought it was just a stupid meme they invented.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 am

The open thread on the sporum is so stupid now. I cant even bare to look at it. Its a massive pile of spam. Its sad no one has any respect for Blackbird or the fact they have been given a great chance to voice whatever they want. Of course theres tons of abusers. They are there to ruin it for the rest of us. Those of you that dont know what it is its an off topic thread a moderator made because we do not have an off topic section there.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/73825.page
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 pm

That thread used to be fun, but it's just mostly people posting whatever they want, whenever they want, with not consequences.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 pm

It seems to be talk a lot about Spore too. I am tempted to talk to BB about it and have it locked.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am

Holy mother of god that forum is really starting to get bad. All those fools from the MPN are moving in and making everything even more retarded then it already was. Its really starting to ruin it for me, I cannot stand the constant rants about other users, I cannot stand the constant ignorance coming from these individuals who seriously think they know what their talking about. I have honestly never seen anyone more retarded on the internet. If you happen to view the forum anytime soon you should have a look at some of these new users and count how many locked threads there are in GD, its disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 am

Don't worry, they either learn their lesson or get banned and most of them probably don't know how to make alts nor are they trying to be trolls so they probably want come back any time soon after the ban.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey Drew, I saw your thread abot the Five Things that are Killing the Sporum, and I've got to agree with a lot of what you said.

Especially #4.

But I did take a look around GC, and I was disgusted. Back when I was still sporum-ing, I was one of probably the last people to care about the MPN. Trolls and unoriginal creators don't count towards that. But even checking on the sporepedia every day or so, I began to realize that the people who populate the MPN treat it as some sort of social network. How stupid do they have to be to not realize that it isn't another Facebook for them to spam?

Oh wait, it's trolls, spammers, and drama queens we're talking about. Of course they're unintelligent.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

DRaGO wrote:
Hey Drew, I saw your thread abot the Five Things that are Killing the Sporum, and I've got to agree with a lot of what you said.

Especially #4.

But I did take a look around GC, and I was disgusted. Back when I was still sporum-ing, I was one of probably the last people to care about the MPN. Trolls and unoriginal creators don't count towards that. But even checking on the sporepedia every day or so, I began to realize that the people who populate the MPN treat it as some sort of social network. How stupid do they have to be to not realize that it isn't another Facebook for them to spam?

Oh wait, it's trolls, spammers, and drama queens we're talking about. Of course they're unintelligent.

*Ahem* I used to make annocuement creations just to say I'm away or something but after the last one I made, I've stopped entirly as I just realized I could have used the tagline.. face plam Now a days I do use it but I wish everybody could do the same. face plam
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Sean1M wrote:
Don't worry, they either learn their lesson or get banned and most of them probably don't know how to make alts nor are they trying to be trolls so they probably want come back any time soon after the ban.

Sean, these people are the ones responsible for downrating everybody and they all probably have hundreds of alts. Bloody hell, these guys are known for "rating wars".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sporum    The Sporum  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sporum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next