GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Post yer Dreams and Nightmares

Go down 
+14
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Dory01
camelfox
Mitchz95
DarkStar
Ionjii1026
Kitty
Dark_Plague
Hutch
Terwynd
Gelatino95
Delta
ReFrostE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 am

Hutch wrote:
Lazernugget wrote:
I just had a dream where I was doing Karate so I flipped a dude into a box and then a weird robot lit everything on fire, so then it was all like: "TO BE CONTINUED" and it showed weird aliens.

Exactly what have you been doing to be dreaming about this?

I really don't think I want to know...

Sometimes you don't do anything to have a dream.

I didn't do something Pokemon related, but I dreamed about Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 pm

I remember when I was like 3, I used to constantly have nightmares about this monster guy my brain randomly thought up. I think I nammed it "Dongo".

Here's what it looked like:
Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Dango
For some reason he could also transform into other people. And he had a suit. And he had a Europian accent.
HMM THAT SOUNDS SOMEWHAT FARMILLIAR DOESN'T IT?!

Also, don't ask me what it is.
I HAVE NO IDEA.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

^ Whoa. I was just having a dream about triceratops, and Dongo totally looks like one. Coincidence?

You shouldn't have posted that... I think it's getting into other people's dreams...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

He's carrying a shotgun over his shoulder and has a pin-striped suit.

By DEFINITION, he is evil and spits on puppies in his free time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Hutch wrote:
He's carrying a shotgun over his shoulder and has a pin-striped suit.

By DEFINITION, he is evil and spits on puppies in his free time.

Indeed. Dunno why my brain made him have a gun though, the only time he acually used it was to turn on the lights for some reason??
(Everytime he fired it the lights would turn on or off instead of any ammo firing out. o_O)

Gelatino95 wrote:
^ Whoa. I was just having a dream about triceratops, and Dongo totally looks like one. Coincidence?

It only counts if it had a target for a face. :<
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Dreamed yesterday that I was in Venice sailing a huge ship in the canals larger than the buildings themselves. Then I was chased by 5 story tall lava rock horses. In the canals. And then I was chased by wind spirits. In the canals. And then tornado sent my ship to Asia. In the canals. Then a small Godzilla came and destroyed everything. In the canals. And then Diddy Kong came along and did a cartwheel. Then Donkey Kong punched him. And then I woke up. THE END!

Makes perfect sence, right?
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I had a bit of a nightmare last night. I was out in the middle of the ocean on a small wooden raft which was named Lil Dreamer which I have no idea why. Something was coming after me and I was sailing through a thunderstorm which wasen't excatly helpful to my escape. The thing kept yelling "Everything must perish and you are the last to go!" If everything did perish then why was I still alive? The dream ended when I got struck by lightning and I never got to find out what that thing was in the end. :/
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: My dream   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 pm

You know how in movies like "The Mummy" or "Lord of the Rings" when something bad is approaching sometimes it makes a roaring sound that starts off practically inaudible and quickly gets louder? I had a dream a few years back where I was mining rock from an asteroid when I heard that sound. I woke up right away, but it freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 pm

One time, I dreamed that I was walking along on a sidewalk and I suddenly tripped and fell on my face. I woke up immediately and flinched really bad. It was kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
One time, I dreamed that I was walking along on a sidewalk and I suddenly tripped and fell on my face. I woke up immediately and flinched really bad. It was kind of weird.
I do that too sometimes.
Once I was running down a load of stairs in one of my dreams and just when I reached the bottom, I fell over and hit the siderail and then woke up because my cat (who was sleeping on my bed) jumped because I flinched. :U
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 am

I've had dreams when I'm drowning for some reason, and if it wasn't for my body forcing me to wake up, I might have suffocated. That or passed out. Which would also suck.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:14 am

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Try to find the rough meaning of your dreams here.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Crap   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 am

Lazernugget wrote:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Try to find the rough meaning of your dreams here.
Bah, it couldn't translate my mannequin dream.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 am

I had a dream where my dad was taking me to an orthodontist appointment and we were diving through and industrial park and kids I knew were walking to school the other way on beams and stuff and then my dad and I were walking and it was a bit like the Detroit airport except less tall. And somehow my dad wasn't with me anymore and I went through a door to some weird summer camp. At this camp there was some ceremony where they throughout the kids in lava I they're not thinking correctly and another kid rats them out while reading their mind. I was hiding in some underneath area with some people I know irl where there was a boat dock with metal beams and the lava lake. I somehow was back where the rest of the peoples minds were being evaluated except I was still in the dock place. I guess the rooms were just one big room. Some little kid ratted me out for not spelling the word we supposed to be thinking of right and I was thrown in the lava. Two people I know were thrown in, too. Somehow I managed to do a bit if swimming and had an epiphany which I've forgotten but basically I could swim through the lava with the other two and we managed to get to the other shore which happened to be a shore of one of the lakes where I live and my dad was there to pick us up. While we were in the car driving through a sort of enhanced version of where I live one of the people said something about how good the graphics were(0.o). My dad drove me home(the others had vanished) and it ended. Long, strange dream.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 am

OMG, XD -NOX-

That was one of the most random dreams I've ever heard. Here's one I had a LONG time ago, but remember:

Me and my friend where in tiny toy cars and pushing levers to drive them to LA. In LA we where driving around when a police officer pulled us over and gave us a ticket for driving in toy cars, so we kept on going and decided we should go home. We went to a persons house and they yelled at us. Then we broke into someone's house and they where reading the new smiling happily at us as we rummaged through her desk and got a flashlight and left. We had tape so we taped the flashlights to the toy cars and used them as headlights, to drive home. We made it to Santa Cruz quickly, and we couldn't find my friend's house, so we drove around for a long time until we found it. Then I left and got home. When I got home my parents asked me how my day was and I told them about it. They where happy for some reason.

The end, that was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 am

That's an incredibly vivid dream, Lazer. All my dreams are chaotic, random and don't usually even involve me.

By the way, I was thinking some of these dreams fit together in a storyline could make a good Adventure series. Anybody agree?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 am

DarkFish wrote:

By the way, I was thinking some of these dreams fit together in a storyline could make a good Adventure series. Anybody agree?

Somewhat.

DarkFish wrote:
That's an incredibly vivid dream, Lazer. All my dreams are chaotic, random and don't usually even involve me.

Somewhat for me, but nightmares ALWAYS involve me. I had a nightmare about a Chimp last night... *Shudder*
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 am

Last night I had a dream that I was Birdo (That pink dinosaur from the Mario series) and I was being driven around a Mario cart track by Wario in his car. But I don't even play Mariocart. o_o
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

DarkFish wrote:
No. There's absolutely no cohesive plot. If you were to attempt this and actually make it good, it may as well have just been an original story.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Last night, I had a dream that I was driving a car. Pretty cool, since I don't have a driver's license. Anyway, apparently I was driving to a zoo. I went straight to the seal exhibit, because seals are the best. For some reason, my old Spanish teacher was the zookeeper looking after the seals. By the way, did I mention that seals are the best? There were a ton of them and they were black all over. (I think they had three eyes each, but nobody really thought anything of it) Somehow, they were really light and I could pick them up like my cat. It was an awesome dream.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

My first reaction was "?" but then I realized that was actually a somewhat normal dream.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, I've definitely had weirder dreams. Unfortunately, those are the ones I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am

Last night I just had a dream where my class was on an excursion at some random circus place, and then for some reason those troll dudes from Homestuck started appearing out of nowhere and kept talking to me about soda. I don't read Homestuck. :S
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am

Weird.

Lol, soda.

Lemme think.. Oh! I had a dream about finding a really tiny Olimar (From pikmin) in my house, there was this tiny squid thing. ._.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am

How do you know about the trolls if you don't read Homestuck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post yer Dreams and Nightmares   Post yer Dreams and Nightmares - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post yer Dreams and Nightmares
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next