GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Blood of the Rebellion RP

Go down 
+4
3D
Naboo9
Dark_Plague
Delta
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm

"so, we will be seeing them again..." Said Carkconose "and when they do we are not going to let the get away!"

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Crowe finished sending his transmission to the other team, and turned to Razorator: "Right, they should be on their way. So what do you propose we do now? They'll be surrounding the building if I'm any judge -- any minute now they'll start trying to smoke us out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm

"Oh Razor, where I'm from, we hunt bounty hunters. Except, I never went down that road, I wanted to become a scientist. But now, I've changed my mind and became a warrior." said Kilikan with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Razorator looked at Kilikan with a strange look.

"Hunt bounty hunters? Thats just wrong." Razorator said. He was going to say something about his new path but Razorator went silent after he heard something walking above them. Razorator signaled everybody to move away from the hatch. Razorator crawled carefully away from the cellar. Razorator silently loaded up his blaster-attachment. Suddenly a reptilian voice was heard above the hatch.

“Goodbye motherfritters.” the voice said. Razorator heard some kind of metallic clatter and saw two plasma grenades come down the hatch.

“Run!” Razorator yelled. The laboratory blew up as flying debris hit Razorator on the back of his head. He tried to move but Razorator’s legs were crushed under the debris. Razorator gasped for air as he tried to pull himself out of the debris. The reptile leader came down the hatch with the other bounty hunters and kicked Razorator on the head and he went unconscious. The leader grinned as he saw Razorator’s head bleeding.

“Who’s next?” the leader said as he examined Razorator. “Kill the others. We have no need for them.” he continued as the female bounty hunter closed in Crowe, the bulky cornered Kilikan, the psycho gunner got close to Carkonose and the other one started attacking Hitcam.

Junhill tried to contact Crowe on the comm again.

“Crowe! Do you hear me? We lost our third squad. Everybody has been terminated by bounty hunters. And what’s worse is we got cornered by Diatria’s bounty hunters and Driex’s commando squad! They were on to us. I think somebody sold us out! I’m breaking up. We can’t help right now.” Junhill tried to boost the signal and take away the static but Driex’s sharpshooter shot the comm and it blew up in his hand. Junhill started coughing.

“We can’t win this fight! We need to retreat, now!” Junhill ordered. Junhill started running away with his squad from the archive library. Diatria poured lasers but they all missed. Driex’s commando squad ambushed them and they also fired. The laser hit one of the other squad members and Diatria’s bounty hunters met them from behind. They were traped.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Carkonose was not willing to lose today, even though they were suronded. He looked his psycho opponent in the eyes. Then he charged his plasma arm cannon and shot. The psyco just simply side stepped and laugh as the bolt of plasma zinged past him.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

"Gah, Get off of me!" Yelled Kilikan as the Bulky Bounty Hunter Pushed him to the floor.

Kilikan was trapped betweemthe bounty hunter and a wall. He the remembered that he had his Electro Blade. "How could I have forgotten this!?" Thought Kilikan.

Kilikan got up quickly, and pulled out his blade from it's sheath and held it with both hands. He then jumped up into the air, and smashed the blade into the Bounty Hunter's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Aww crap. I had a blaster bolt skim the side of my shoulder, which was now left slightly burnt. This was not the ideal time for a fight, but then again, it never is. Hey, at least we were alive and conscious. That was pretty sweet. But there wasn't time to soliloquize about what things I was grateful for in life. I was time to change those Hunter's minds. And, sadly, due to their money craze, the only options were to blow their heads off, or offer a greater sum of money. Now, seeing as they seemed unlike the ragged bunch of street Hunters, which usually just needed a simple glance at a sack of bronze coins to pledge allegiance and go kill the duke or whatever you told them, these rich b******'s were snobs and probably well trained.

The good thing? With wealth comes weakness. These Hunters looked like sissies. So, with that slight dabble of philosophy, I launched into the brawl. It appeared there were near twelve hunters on each side. Several armed with Auto-sharp blades, which functioned by having a rail on the side of the weapon with a stone with a triangular shape cut out facing the blade which than ran the length of the blade upon the rail and returned when it started to get dull from use. Others bored light repeating blasters, others silenced disintegration carbines. They knew how to deal with weapons of their own kind, for sure. But that was my advantage. I had weapons entirely unique. I flipped a switch on my wrist gauntlets, revealing a chain strung with crow's feet, with small metal balls in the center of each one, charged with a small explosive. Pulling the chain out, I swung it rapidly in the air about me, ducked out from cover, and whipped the cord around one of the Hunters who'd ventured too close.

In a tremor of large magnitude, each crow's foot exploded. A fountain of blood splattered across our cover as the Hunter blew apart, head severed from body, parts strewn across the field, like a bean burrito put in the microwave for too long. It was certainly a gruesome sight, but there was no chance of the hunter ever crossing us again, and it sent a message to the rest: We were not to be screwed with.

Again flipping a switch on my wrist, there was a soft whizzing of gears and whirling of mechanics. Six small carbines sprung from the gauntlet, along with six lazer-pointers soldered to the carbines. I was the oldest here, it only made sense I should be the one to die. So I leapt over the cover, guns ablaze. I struck two down, then a third. Striking one of the many buttons across my right wrist, a large force-field surrounded our group. I leapt
back under cover.

"Well boys, this may be the only break we get. Let's make use of it."
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

The female bounty hunter aimed a pistol one-handed at Crowe as he backed away.

"Ooh, the XG-99 semi-automatic side-arm -- I love that one!" He babbled and, without warning, swung his rifle into her gun-arm by the barrel. The two-meters of hardened ceramic and titanium alloy made contact with an audible *crack*, and her pistol fell to the ground.

"You remind me of my Uncle Aristoph: he could never-oof-" The hunter had wasted no time in recovering from his assault, and Crowe took a blow to the chest; "-Hey, didn't I just break the hand you're-Hurgh- pounding me with? You've got some real-argh- guts there missy."

Apparently tired of his rantings, she stepped back, reaching for another side-arm with her intact hand-- not quite quickly enough to avoid a second swing by Crowe, this time connecting firmly with the hunter's head.

"Spode," he said as she toppled to the ground, "I think I heard something rattle there -- must've dislodged one of the heat-sinks."

He spared a glance for his sniper rifle: a slightly rusty thing with string tightly wound around the stock and duct-tape covering a hole in its casing. "...Should have just brought a baseball bat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 pm

((What ever you do we're all going to get caught either way. That's sub-plot razz))

Junhill took out his Laser-Axe as he met Diatria's gaze and titanium-durasteel sword.

"Give up, your chances are non-existant." Diatria mocked. Junhill hacked with his axe. She parried. Hack, slash, swipe, parry, deflect laser. After doing all of this Junhill found himself clashing blades with Diatria's sword. She kicked him away and took out her hand-rifle. She poured fire but Junhill deflected all of them with the laser side of his axe. Junhill found an opening and punched her on the jaw. She started acting like it hurt.

"Hasn't your mommy told you not to hit girls?" she said. Junhill got ready to slash her.

"You? A girl? Wow, with all what you did I almost confused you with a man." Junhill countered and slashed her, directly aiming at her neck. But Diatria knew he was going to do it. She countered with her wrist by hitting the titanium staff of the axe. Diatria found an opening and made a quick but painful jab to the gut. Junhill fell to his knees and dropped his axe. She hacked him with her sword and kicked him. Junhill fell onto the hard, permacrete road. Diatria laughed at him.

"What a pitiful hunt... Alright boys, cuff 'em, we're taking them to Triex." Diatria said. Whatever was left of the bounty hunters and commandos blew up the force field and captured the rebels. They later handcuffed them with stun-cuffs. They loaded everybody onto a transport. Driex walked toward Diatria.

"What about the Yrask? Do we take him?" he asked. Diatria grinned.

"I have some questions for him. I'll take him personally once I'm done with him." Diatria said. Driex nodded and went to close the door of the transport. They kicked off and the transport went toward Triex's building. Diatria grabed Junhill by his shoulders. She threw him and he slamed into a wall. Diatria cornered him.

"Where's Razorator? ANSWER ME!" she bellowed. Junhill looked at her with confusion.

"They were assaulted by your bounty hunters. Don't act stupid with me." Junhill spat. Diatria's face went angry-red and she slammed him onto the wall again.

"What were you guys planning? Why were you all gathered in front of the libary!" she said. Junhill said nothing. Diatria threw him on the ground. "If I can't make you guys talk, I'm sure Triex can." she said and called a private transport. She stun-cuffed Junhill and commed Driex.

"We've been betrayed by money-hungry bounty hunters. Check every area for any sign of action and take them to Triex." she said. Drex didn't say goodbye.

"What about the bounty hunters?" he asked. Diatria simply answered.

"Execute them."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 pm

More bounty hunters were coming: a window shattered somewhere on the floor above them, followed by the sound of several pairs of boots on floorboards.

"Argh, we need to get out of here -- anyone got a grenade? Smoke bomb? anythi-nyah!" Crowe was interrupted by a hand yanking him to the ground by the ankle.

"--The stock on that rifle is ebony -- ebony! -- you should not still be moving!" he shouted, as the female hunter rose to her feet, swaying slightly, with a gun in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Kilikan was still in a tight situation with the Giant Bounty Hunter infront of him.

It had seemed that his Electro Blade did absolutely nothing to the Hunter's shoulder. Not even a cut was visible. Kilikan took out his Arm Blade, which he wore like a cast on his arm, except this cast has three blades pointing out from the front, which resembled a claw.
He lunged (again) at the Bounty Hunter and used his Arm Blade to cut the Hunter's face.

The Hunter was now angry, as he had scars all over his face from it.
Kilikan was glad to have atleast injured the Bounty Hunter. He came running at Kilikan, smashing his fists together as if to show You shouldn't have messed with me.
He threw his arms into the ground where Kilikan was standing, but luckily he jumped out of the way right before the bounty hunter broke the floor.

Kilikan noticed that the Bounty Hunter's back was unguarded by armor, so he grabbed his Electro Blade, and threw it into the Hunter's back.
He screamed with agony as he slowly started to die. Kilikan grabbed the Blade, and pulled it out of his back, making him scream even louder in pain.

"Ha, Bounty Hunters. You guys think you can hunt me down..." Said Kilikan as he finished off the Hunter by putting a blade through his head.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 am

The psyco bounty huter charged at Carkonose. He to a swing with his fist but Carkonose blocked it and punched the bounty hunter in the gut. The psyco gasped but caught his breath fast and took another swing at Carkonose. A direct hit to the head. He ragained balanced. Then Carkonos charged head, his plasma cannon charging up for another shot. But the psyco caught him in a head lock.

Then Carkonose Carkonose said gasping for breath, "Alrighty then. You want to play rough..."

He then he took out his shotgun (his plasma cannon missfired) and hit the psyco in the head with its barrel. The Psyco let go and stumbeled backwards. Carkconose took aim.

then he said, "too bad I don't have time for you." And with that he fired the shotgun at the bounty hunters unarmored head. The psyco bounty hunter had been killed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm

((Credit goes out to Delta for spicing up the post with his amazing detail and depth scale to the plot. razz))

The reptilian leader hissed at Kilikan, levelled a stun-gun at his chest and pulled the trigger. Kilikan dropped to the floor like a rag doll, limbs still twitching from the electrical discharge.

"That's why you shouldn't mess with us." he hissed, a self-satisfied smile spreading across his scaly lips.

The female bounty hunter lashed out viciously at Crowe's crotch, and followed it up with a rapid spin-kick, hitting him directly on the jaw. She spared a moment to spit on him, before striding off to join her leader. Looking down at the rebels fighting for their life, she let out a hollow laugh... cut suddenly short by a laser bolt, seemingly from no-where, penetrating her armour and ripping a hole in her chest. As she fell, screaming, the reptilian leader spun around to the sight of Razorator, leaping towards him. The leader whipped out his energy dagger, and met Razorator’s wrist sword with a clash of metal and sparks.

“You never know how to give up do you?” the reptilian leader rasped. “You’re the first person I’ve seen get up from under a half-ton of debris just to keep on fighting for a lost cause.” he mocked. Razorator was too tired to counter his insult, and instead sent a rapid slash at him, aiming for the neck. His opponent parried. Razorator rushed at him. He dodged. This guy is too quick… even for me. Razorator had time to thinik. The reptilian leader grinned sickeningly, and drove his dagger towards Razorator’s head, opening up a gash in his face. Another frenzied rush from Razorator was parried, and countered with a deep cut into his thigh. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

“This is worth seven hundred million credits and a three hundred million bonus for bringing him alive? Easiest money earned.” he said. …Without warning, something came crashing down inside the building. A group of mysterious, black-clad figures leapt into the laboratory. “Dyiel, commandos.” he muttered. Razorator spared a heartfelt gaze at all the rebels… he silently lamented all of the suffering he brought to this group of people, who had walked into the fires of hell so willingly for him, and for one last chance at freedom. Driex entered, with his commandos in tow.

“You motherfritter! Why did you not signal us?!” Driex cursed. The reptilian leader laughed.

“We did your job for you! Now… about those credits...” the reptilian leader began to say. Driex cut him short.

“Oh you’ll get your credits.” Driex said. The reptilian leader had barely a moment to respond before the inevitable blaster bolt seared through his head. “Filthy animal…” he muttered, lowering his rifle. He gave a signal to his entourage, and they opened fire: within moments, all the hunters were nothing more than charred corpses littering the ground. With a nod at Driex, they set to work hand-cuffing the rebels. Driex picked his way through the carnage towards Razorator.

“…Let’s keep you alive… for now. Triex will be angry if you die.” Driex said. He removed the energy dagger embedded in his thigh, and bandaged the wound. Minutes later, Razorator and every surviving rebel was loaded into a transport - a damp and cluttered thing, haunted by the lingering odour of blood.

If there were any windows in the dingy transport, the rebels would have noticed that they were approaching a looming skyscraper of a building. The sun set and night fell, but inside the dim twilight of their mobile prison cell time didn’t seem to pass at all. After an eternity, they were dropped off at the highest floor of the building. Driex saluted his other commandos as they peeled off and left him alone. Presently arrived at a comfortable-looking suite — on the far wall, the city lights blazed majestically through a floor-to-ceiling window spanning the length of the room, and light classical music was playing somewhere. Apparently this was one of Triex’s function rooms. Razorator was forced forwards on crutches, dragging his wounded left leg behind him. He glanced around for the second group. There were two people missing… one of them was Junhill.

“What have you done to him!?” Razorator bellowed. This outburst earned him a low-level shock from the stun-gun. He gritted his teeth and ignored the pain as best he could. Triex glared at him.

“Well, we’re torturing him for answers on what you guys were planning. You’ll all get your turns… until I learn what your plan is. Unless, of course, you are willing to tell me yourself?”

Razorator was stunned – he couldn’t believe that Junhill was being tortured, couldn’t bear the thought of it. Triex had sunk to new lows…

“…We were trying to break into the archive library and copy the top secret files stored underground.” Razorator said, resigned. Triex let out a victorious whoop of laughter.

“Bring him out.” he called. A door opened, and Junhill’s tired looking body was carried into the room. They threw him to the floor, and he barely had the energy to grunt at the pain. He tried, and failed, to pull himself to his feet. “Now… here’s the deal…” Triex began. He hesitated, and paced around the office for a moment. He took a deep breath.

“I have decided to imprison you, Razor. As for your friends? They shall be exiled — somewhere quiet. Away from Galactic Senate space.” Triex said. Razorator nodded in mute agreement.

“I accept the terms.” Razorator said. Triex gave another celebratory burst of laughter.

“I knew you would see sense my old friend. It was apparent from the very beginning that this rebellion was futile. Resistance was useless.” Triex turned to Diatria and Driex: “Take Razorator to his cell, Driex. And get a transport prepped for the others, Diatria.” Driex grabbed Razorator’s shoulders with the help of a guard standing nearby. Diatria spared no time calling in a private cruiser, and had the remainder of the rebel force, dishevelled and tired, loaded into it.

The cruiser wasn’t a military build. It looked expensive and well kept. There were a group of fountains to the left of the entrance, and a doorway leading to what could only be a kitchen. Diatria locked them up in a cell below deck. It wasn’t much of an improvement on the transport. Junhill watched through the transparasteel as they blasted off to hyperspace. He rubbed his forehead and looked around at everyone with sorrowfully.

“We lost….” he muttered. “We didn’t even survive one day. One fritting day!” Junhill yelled. Another eternity passed in defeated silence. He looked out of the window again: the landscape they were arriving at was that of a barren, deserted city. The whole landscape was covered in snow… no… it was covered with ash. The city looked battle damaged — taller buildings had toppled and displayed their steel bones to the sky, and smaller structures looked like they had simply been raised to the ground. Presently, the hatch opened, and Diatria, with the help of several armed guards, dumped them unceremoniously out into the middle of the deserted cityscape. The area looked like it had once been a park of some kind, but now craters marred the barren landscape, dotted with dead trees.

“Welcome to the City of Ashes, boys.” she said and gave a vile laugh, before closing the hatch and blasting off back to Jazmia. Flakes of dust rained from the sky down onto the group. Junhill, by this point, was more than a little irritated. Finally, he spoke to all of them.

“…We need to find shelter. It’s damn cold out here.”
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Kilikan was still exhausted from the stungun.
'Where the hell are we!?" Yelled Kilikan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Junhill stared at Kilikan.

"How should I know?" Junhill said "Diatria called this place the City of Ashes. As far as I know this planet was burnt down by the Grox at the second Galactic War." Junhill looked at all of them with a grave look. "They say something horrible happened to the people. When Galactic Senate Evac-Cruisers arrived they they didn't come back." Junhill finished.

He tried to look cheerful even though they all sensed that he thought they were in danger.

"...Lets get going. It nightfall. I'm sure there are still predetors in this planet." Junhill said. They started looking for shelter. It was hard to navigate in pitch darkness. Junhill couldn't find anything because anytime he found a shelter it was filled with animal nests or huge predetor instects.

They came across what looked like a lake. But because of the bombing there were toxic leakages. The lake was now a toxic pool of death. He stopped them and they detoured around it. They engaged a nocturnal predetor, but Junhill hacked it's neck with his axe. Luckly, Triex had gave back their weapons. Junhill wondered if it was because he was forgiving or did he know that something terrible lurked in this planet?

"Wait! Do you guys hear that?" Junhill said. They were being stalked. Junhill immideatly thought it was a predetor. He turned on his Laser-Axe. It illuminated the area they were at. He heard a high-pitched robotic screech. He pointed his axe where the screech came from. All he saw was some kind of creature with a visor or cybernetic head; hiding under a bush. The creature ran away and he heard a jet activate.

"What the fritt was th--" he couldn't say anything. He finally remembered what had happened to the citizens of this planet. "-- Uh... guys. We need to find shelter. Now."
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Well, well, well, holy fritt.
I'd been in the wrecks of ghost-towns, seen the apocolyptic bodies flung apart, ripped faces from their shattered skulls, sunken eye sockets still smouldering from the chemical weapons used in the war of Alcederan, one of the war-torn planets I had stopped to fuel on. The stank, drenched corpses, stained red with the blood of rebellion. But those were not the only ones who fell pray to the minions of death, the master of this material world. The families of the rebels lay motionless, eyes shot out, the signature blast hole in the back of their necks. All bore the scars and lethal wounds of war. They had died to protect their freedom, do protect their cause...now lay the ruined bleeding bodies of those passed a short while.

I would rather suffer this fate than let the same happen to my team mates. As I saw them pummeled and dragged away, I knew I was outnumbered, I knew there stood no chance of saving them yet. There had to be a way out, some solution to my horror, to avoid seeing the face of my captain, my leader, dragged through dirt, dripping blood. I could not let this all pass without doing something. But as of now, philosophy was at a minimum. I had managed to get out of the fight, but a young, cocky Hunter was tracing me.

Kids this century really had no respect for older generations. They just got whatever they wanted without really working for it. On my home-planet, this was never the case. In our current world, preppy Hunters roamed, too 'Civilized' to do menial killings. But this also had a good side to it. They tended to be sissies. I hid behind a smashed metal railing and lamp. There was a large steel working table that had dented itself into the ground that would block the view my predator may have. So I decided to sit behind it and wait. I didn't like waiting. I had waited for too many years, patient, being careful, saving emotions, not expressing myself, just a quiet, old man.

Time was coming for this to change. I had seen a hunter bearing an odd mark across her face and wrist, like that of a gun barrel, which inspired my idea. Melee was one area these hunters seemed slightly deficient in. They were pretty much evil wizards with their carbines, but not ninjas with melee. So that's what I suppose I need to be: A Ninja Wizard. Chuckling slightly, I stopped when I heard the yuppie Hunter burst in. I got a glance at him, and sized him up. Slight build, two sidearms, a carbine, and a set of gutting knives. Not too much in the way of melee.

"Hey, what's up?" I attempted to say casually, moseying towards him. He raised his blaster and fired at my head. I dodged it just in time, skimming my shoulder. "Hey, that's no way to treat your senior! Don't I get a senior benefit, like 'No Headshots' or something? Doesn't seem fair to do that to and old man." I saw his expression change from determined to kinda nervous and embarrassed. I suppose killing an old fart isn't much of an achievement. He was still a kid, though, so I felt kinda bad about tricking him, but then again, he was going to blow my head off any second if I didn't act. Tapping a panel on my wrist, a four-needle tazer sprang out. I swung the table around and hit his legs out from under him, kicking his stupid carbine out of the way. He was a quick bugger though, and blasted a series of holes on the table with his sidearms before I hit him with the tazer. He lay there for a bit, muscles contracted, frothing at the mouth. I retracted the needles and headed my way. There were still teammates to go after, and that's who I needed to protect.

My head slammed against the solid concrete of the floor. I groaned a bit. "Ooh, I wish I had health insurance now..." I wasn't exactly the most sprightly of all people, so getting up would be quite a bother. Especially with the yuppie's foot on my back and carbine at my head. I was trained only in the art of "Bonkjistu", I.E. hitting anywhere anytime, so I wasn't really hopeful. Then I remembered something...my weight.

Pretending to stagger, I put myself into pushup position, with my carbine wrist against the floor. I wasn't sure this would work, but it was my only hope. I spun the chain, and blasted backwards into the air, taking the hunter with me. I landed with a soft thump on the ground. I looked around to see if my plan had worked. Sure enough, the young hunter was pinned beneath me helplessly, moaning for help, hand trapped against his chest. I rubbed my stomach in appreciation. Those years of sitting around navigating while eating at the various intergalactic chains had paid off. Once he had passed out, I lugged my gut off the floor. It was time to go after the others...who knows what had happened to them by now...
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

One of Crowe's eyes twitched slightly as he gazed around at the desolate landscape before them. Somewhere in his mind, the channel switched over from Reality to the Light Entertainment Network, and for a few blissful moments he stood stock still in the cold, gray expanse and hummed quietly along to a pleasant tune in his head. Then Junhill went and spoiled it all.

"Uh... guys. We need to find shelter. Now."

"Supplies!" Crowe burst out, and suddenly began rummaging in his satchel feverishly, "The blighters didn't... Ahh, here we go! Fire-lighters, gas stove, thermos full of... Blegh... well, we have a thermos! And spoons! Ahahahaha! Civilisation!" The words spilled out in a single rapid stream, and his exploration of the backpack became all the more frenzied, the tins and metal objects inside clinking against each-other as he pushed them aside to get at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Junhill was happy that they had somebody like Crowe in their team. Junhill's happiness slowly sinked back in when he remembered why they were taking shelter in the first place. Junhill illuminated his axe again so he could clearly see the area around him. Junhill went inside a destroyed building-- well... all of them were destroyed. Junhill found a dead corpse on the ground. It was one of the dead citizens. He felt disgust in doing it but he took off his clothing and and ripped into four pieces.

Junhill went into a forest and cut off some branches with his axe. The forest looked so gloomy. Junhill was suprised by the fact that the forest had some surviving trees. Junhill got out of the forest. Something was still creeping him out about that place. But he decided to forget about it. He walked back to the camp site and wrapped each cloth piece onto a branch. He took Crowe's lighter and illuminated them with a brilliant blaze of fire.

"Ok, I'll be look out." he said as he stuck the branches into the ground. "Unfortunatly you guys need to sleep on the ground tonight." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm

"Junhill." The helmetted figure spoke, shotgun cocked. "I'll cover you." He awaited a reply, but none came. He followed him, but felt paranoid as he saw a deteriorated skeleton over near a fallen-over tree. "Wonder what happened here..." He muttered softly to himself as he continued covering Junhill.

Last edited by Terwynd on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 am

((Glad to see you got my message. BTW I wasn't making a diva threat at the message, I was just saying that I might have to delete you because the control and interaction between characters was getting a little confusing. razz))

Junhill wished he had Razorator right about now. He would know what do in this kind of situation. Junhill played with his axe out of boredom. He heard noise behind a bush. He armed his hand-rifle and aimed, his axe still leveled for combat.

The mysterious source of noise leaped in front of him in blinding speed. Junhill shot the attackers chest and sliced it in half with his axe. The target made a disturbing metallic screech which reminded him of a broken visor-comm. Junhill got a good look at the attacker.

"The Avenged Enforcement will exterminate you pitiful Groxist motherfritters!" it said with a distorted voice. Junhill stared at it. Groxist? he echoed in his mind. The attacker was jet white with a silverish glow. It had a enormous claw and a Tri-cannon for an arm. The cyborg had a robotic head with weird metal angel-wing like flares. Junhill quickly ran back to the camp site to try to find Hitcam.

"Don't go anywhere away from the camp site! I fear that we're being stalked by--" there was a sudden noise behind a bus near where Crowe slept. Junhill armed his axe... ready for anything.

((This could be a good entrance Frostie. If you don't want to enter like this I guess I could just make the noise an animal walking around razz))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

((Lol, I was thinking "Now's my chance" before I saw the parentheses part of your post))

Suddenly there was a glow of green eyes, and the sound of foot steps.

"Who goes there?" They asked with a loud, yet calm voice.

((I can't think of an entrance =w='))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

Hitcam pointed the shotgun towards the figure. "Who are you, and where did you even come from in the first place?" His finger gripped the trigger. He knew something like this would happen, but was never prepared for the reality of this new character, whether friend or foe. He found himself quickly breathing over his voice filter, instead of portaying fear, the filter made an imposing, aggressive Darth Vader-esque noise.

He looked over to Junhill not knowing what to do. However, he knew that if he shot this figure, anything out there would be alerted and their cover would be blown, so he laid down his weapon slightly.

Last edited by Terwynd on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am

((Announcement: BotR OOC is right now under construction. I would ask for everyone to get a black backround image for their characters and the height shouldn't be over 400 pixels.))

"The real question is who you guys are?" Junhill said with a confusing glance as he turned off his axe.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am

((Feausy isn't a Groxist, it's her outfit. :P))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Kilikan was fast asleep on the hard, cold floor, when he heard his fellow rebels yelling somewhere.

He jumped to his feet with his Electro Blade in hand.

"Who goes there?" Yelled Kilikan walking to the others to see what they've found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Rebellion RP    Blood of the Rebellion RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Rebellion RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next