GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» my forum now
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

» Press F
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week

Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

So, how would you fare out?
Saved humanity. Problem, zombies?
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
I am capable of getting out of there, I suppose.
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
May have a little bit of a problem...
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Excuse me, while I shampoo my hair with steak sauce.
Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 am

infidel775 wrote:
Cats subjugating Furries?!

Fixed like a boss.
Back to top Go down
infidel775
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
infidel775

Upvotes: : 1
Location : A bunker on Casparan, heavily defended by Kas guards.

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 am

LEIK A BAWS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infidel775
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 am

Okay..

I'm going to kill zombies with screw drivers, care to join me?
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm

I have a electric guitar.

I'll smash their heads with it.

Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Hmm...two swords, six knives, three different types of saws, throwing darts (Steel), a shank, martial arts training....and a lava lamp. Oh yeah, and another sword. Almost forgot that last one. Yup, I guess I'm all set. - 3D
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Well lets see, in the room im in i have 2 bookshelves filled with books to throw at them,a cd case with cds I could throw at them,A keyboard for bashing heads in,a printer,scanner,and two speakers I could throw or use as blunt objects,Numerous heavy boxes(some filled with books, some filled with bionicles, some I don't even know whats in them),an electric fan,a ps2,WII,and XBox 360 I could throw or smash on their heads,and not to mention the computer im typing on and the chair im sitting on.If I could get to other places in my house I could Use one of three swords, a power saw and chainsaw, an axe, and a pickaxe.I would be pretty well off In a zombie invasion.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh, and if you count throwing a laptop at them, I would never do that. (Ever)
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am

I'll take my bare hands and it's go time
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 am

BurninatingFreez wrote:
I'll take my bare hands and it's go time
So you're saying there's nothing in the room that would help you?
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 am

My hands are in the room are they not?........but if that failed I would use a lamp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?   Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can the items near you save you from a Zombie attack?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2