GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
infidel775
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
infidel775

Upvotes: : 1
Location : A bunker on Casparan, heavily defended by Kas guards.

Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:47 am

I was wondering what the best way to improve the quality of my spore video captures would be.

So far, the best I can get out of it is 240p, and we all know how god-awful that is.

Edit: Problem has been fixed. I changed the settings in Spore's options and got a better picture quality. Thank you all for the assistance. Requesting lock.

Last edited by infidel775 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infidel775
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:08 am

I suggest hypercam to record stuff, I used to the in game recorder that much because of my lame Mac. However, my PC has a better recording quality on my game.

Other than that, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
infidel775
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
infidel775

Upvotes: : 1
Location : A bunker on Casparan, heavily defended by Kas guards.

PostSubject: Re: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:24 am

Bah, Hypercam. That's last resort material.

Thanks, anyways, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/infidel775
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:26 am

Get fraps, maybe pirating it is the best choice. You don't want to result to utter crap. Fraps is always high quality.

And you could easily save the video file as the other settings. It depends on what your using to edit it. I use windows live movie maker. You can go up to 1080 with it.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

infidel775 wrote:
I was wondering what the best way to improve the quality of my spore video captures would be.

So far, the best I can get out of it is 240p, and we all know how god-awful that is.

Edit: Problem has been fixed. I changed the settings in Spore's options and got a better picture quality. Thank you all for the assistance. Requesting lock.

Lock request received from OP Poster, therefore locking.
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?   Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock Please: How Do I Improve Video Quality for Spore Uploads to Youtube?
Page 1 of 1