GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 am

So as the title says i am currently working on a ryuujin/ kaleon style adventure, but i am stuck for the storyline. cry I have no ideas, other than "go and get a powerful artifact" and those have been used so many times i groan whenever i see one.

Anyway i have the creatures and buildings, and the scenery is lots of ports and spice rigs, with huge mountains rising from the sea, kinda like the chinese ones. I'll try and put some pictures up sometime, but any ideas are helpful tupps! Thanks in advance happy.

<EDIT>
Pictures:
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Spore_2011-03-25_22-40-49
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Spore_2011-03-25_22-37-19
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Spore_2011-03-25_22-36-58
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Spore_2011-03-25_22-36-17
Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Spore_2011-03-25_22-34-56

Last edited by Ionjii1026 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pictures)
Back to top Go down
Dory01
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Dory01

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am

Are you referring to the Spore member Ryuujin? I've played "Whom Gods Destroy" quite a few times, it's a real classic.

Anyway, since you said ports, it reminded me of an idea I once had but never done anything with, so feel free to use it if you want.

You need to meet in a port with a man who works for the (insert your favorite) empire, to take on a mission for them. Then suddenly, for no reason at all you are pulled into a chamber beyond time and space, where an angry god warns you that your hubris will destroy you and such nonsense. Then you are teleported onto a tribe-stage planet. You explore a bit, fight creatures, find a village, talk to locals. Some locals have disappeared, must find them, bla bla. You explore a bit more and find out many villagers, from numerous tribes are slaving away in a huge spice mine for no other than the man you were supposed to do business with back at the port. Then you fight for what's right.

Well, not Ryuujin... But an idea.
Back to top Go down
http://poharex.webs.com
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks, i quite like it, i think i'll use something along those lines, maybe you meet the guy, go to the god and everything, then are ripped back into reality, to discover while you were "away" the port has been attacked by the guy who you first met who turns out to be some weird evil demony thing posing as something else? sound any good?

yeah i played whom gods destroy too, it blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 am

Hmm, I would kinda take some ideas from Rhy. Kaleon is not really the best adventure maker. I have had a lot of problems with his, Rhys on the other hand are obviously perfect. So, I would scramble through his to get ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Rhy? who's that, or is it me being stupid?
also i'm pretty much finished the adventure, just going to do some polishing and add some, wrong paths ;) (not death traps though) but the adventure is perfectly playable happy.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Ryuujin.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Never played or even heard of either of these people.

But, I do think I have something of a sotryline you can use, although only vaguely based of KSSU's storyline, it seems extremely similar:

Okay, it starts out in this place, that you beamed down for some random reason. First you must talk to the governor, he welcomes you (although he has a intimidating and obviously evil voice) but warns you not to try and get the holy artifact in Seyzar's Cave. After that you encounter a god! He says the Governor is hardheaded and secretly wants the Holy Artifact for himself, the God can't enter Seyzar's Cave (for reasons not specified) you must take the artifact to him so he can transport it to Dragon Lord's Jungle, as Seyzar's Cave is no longer safe. He then vanishes. You cross a small swamp to Seyzar's Cave. You enter it, it is pretty much a natural maze infested infested with giant Arachnids and Mantises. After getting to the place where the Holy Artifact is, you are ambushed by a Masked Warrior! You have an epic battle, with boss music. When defeated his Mask shatters, revealing an unconscious Governor! You quickly nab the Holy Artifact and bring it to the God, but he reveals himself to be a mad clown! You fight him, you seem to 'win' but he then pushes you away and grabs the artifact, he transforms into a giant crazy hippo-jester. You have an even more epic boss battle, you defeat him, yada yada, get the artifact and the Governor reward's you ect. (in the accompany of his Mantis and Arachnid minions). Then you win yada yada yada.

Last edited by Blixafish on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Beam down at city. City is deserted. Investigate. Find broken buildings, messed up ground, and gigantic stasis tank (empty). Follow trail of carnage. Find cave. Enter, traverse cave. Find giant robot. Kill. PROFIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Quote :
You fight him, you seem to 'win' but he then pushes you away and grabs the artifact, he transforms into a giant crazy hippo-jester
?? i think that's a bit of an odd suggestion, but the rest is good.

Also nice suggestion gelo, i like the idea of having a ruined town, and the stasis tank is a great idea happy.

also i've decided to scrap the old adventure, the gameplay wasn't up to scratch :L
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Ionjii1026 wrote:
Quote :
You fight him, you seem to 'win' but he then pushes you away and grabs the artifact, he transforms into a giant crazy hippo-jester
?? i think that's a bit of an odd suggestion, but the rest is good.

Also nice suggestion gelo, i like the idea of having a ruined town, and the stasis tank is a great idea happy.

also i've decided to scrap the old adventure, the gameplay wasn't up to scratch :L

Clowns and Jesters are really scary. Dunno why I said Hippo though.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Jesters are scary, clowns not so much, their just weird, but their facepant is freaky
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:58 am

Jesters and clowns are cool. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Speaking of clowns, maybe you could incorporate int your adventure some sort of evil cult that dresses in weird face paint, masks, baggy pants, or jester hats. So they look like evil clowns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:06 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Jesters and clowns are cool. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Speaking of clowns, maybe you could incorporate int your adventure some sort of evil cult that dresses in weird face paint, masks, baggy pants, or jester hats. So they look like evil clowns.

I am good with that. As long as they laugh hysterically. In fact, I could try and make something (creature) like that.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 pm

yeah go for it just try and make it fairly gritty looking

++EDIT++
i've made a new creature, which will be the basis for all the others. (heavily inspired by Ryuujin's Iubati) If you guys could look at it (in editor, the PNG is rubbish) then i would greatly appreciate any ideas for improvemt, thanks Happy.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Hellhole1026|500643351159%3Asast-500727506716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!   Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a Ryuujin/Kaleon style adventure. PLEASE!!!
Page 1 of 1