GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Empty
PostSubject: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 am

Did the Grox War Rp split itself in half? O.o And not only that, but Razorator was the first to post on the duplicate, NOT Naboo9.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 am

I seem to recall something about a fifty-page limit on this forum host, so perhaps this is the natural conclusion of such a system. Wondering
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am

I think It's stupid, I want to edit my "Not so detailed" posts.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

*sigh* and this HAD too happen while I was asleep... real nice way to start out the mourning huh?
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm the OPer now? All right! I think...

Maybe we should create another thread called "The Grox War Archives" and maybe start from the beggining again by posting the beggining with all the characters. But it would take a long time...

...still, it sounds like a good idea. We could also call the old thread "The Grox War II" and say that it began when Razorator was captured..?
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Could you please explain that Razor?
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Sadly, there is nothing I can do. These threads immediately split after 50 or so pages, so I'm sorry to say this, but you guys are going to have to pull all the important information off the other half of the split thread. I'm here to help, if you need any.

-Hutch
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 pm

RazorKnight wrote:
I'm the OPer now? All right! I think...

Maybe we should create another thread called "The Grox War Archives" and maybe start from the beggining again by posting the beggining with all the characters. But it would take a long time...

...still, it sounds like a good idea. We could also call the old thread "The Grox War II" and say that it began when Razorator was captured..?

NO. I think on the OP we just announce the basics of what was deleted and keep posting on the new Grox war. We could make it the Grox war 2, and explain that on the OP, but as the Ruler of all GAC AND it's threads said (Hutch), There is nothing we can do about it. Why not just add this tragic info to the OP, and continue on the Grox war, or we could call it the Grox war 2...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 am

I don't see why this is such a big deal really -- the old thread is, after all, still there, we simply can't edit it any more. If Razo links to the original OP from his first post on the new thread, with a brief explanatory note, we should be all set. The OOC is, after all, still intact, and will be for a long time yet. razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh, that's a relief. :V

But should I name the current Grox War, Grox War II? Or just keep it as is. After all, a new adventure has started. I find it fit to call it Grox War II. But thats up to Naboo.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm

keep it as it is, it would be like a run-on, which are extramly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch   "The Grox War" just had an odd glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Grox War" just had an odd glitch
Page 1 of 1