GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 27 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+6
Skybubbles
DarkFish
ReFrostE
Delta
Naboo9
Lazernugget
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

The Grox War - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 am

(You are NORMAL for the first time in this entire 80 page RP)...lol
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am

(A non Groxist is the correct term, lol.)
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 am

((Bump, bumpa dump dump, Bump, BUMP)
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

ACU-X-1 emitted a whirring sound as it stood completely still in front of the robotics engineer who had a measly pistol aimed at it, one that most likely would do little against its heavy armor. The damaged Grox command unit slowly repaired itself in a way much more visible than it had been doing ever since it had been disabled. It was still unresponsive to any external stimuli, although it was obvious that it was capable of doing so.

The drone stood silently as if waiting for something before it would speak or even move. In the meantime, it continued to slowly repair its damaged components, and would likely continue to do so until it is ready to answer the many questions being posed to it by the engineer, who knew that if the robot was still hostile, it would rip him apart with ease.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:57 am

Surprised and confused by this turn of events as he was, Ink couldn't help but wonder for a moment why fate, at times like this, didn't allow him even one measly snack between the crises it forced upon him.

Presently, though, his practical side took over once more: "Fravini!" He called into her ear and tried shaking her by the shoulder with one hand, "Medic!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 am

Fravini made a small and quiet moan, and didn't get up.

"This looks like a bad time, catch ya later!" Yukan said while pressing a button on the back of his armor. With that he suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 am

((I think we should tell the others that it's time for them to get back in the RP))

A gunshot rang out just before Yukan teleported and a very angry Naboo9 rushed over to fravini, even though the darkening of his scales was already disappearing. "Fravini wake up!" Naboo9 said, shaking her.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 am

"Naboo9.." Fravini sat up, as if she was trying to comprehend what happened. She looked down at her hands and her eyes widened. "Naboo9, I'm not really Fravini.." She began.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 am

"ya, and I'm spode..." muttered Naboo9 sarcastically he while recived a glare from Nai'vares "my point is you are Fravini, you were when you were with us on the Grox homeworld, hell, you were Fravini a month ago when I shot you in the leg so I could interrogate you! ((refring to early in the RP)), so unless that was a cover up name, your Fravini."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 am

"I'm not Fravini! I'm Frostie!" She threw the files that she stole from the Grox on the floor. "Please read it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 am

Naboo9 merely skimmed over the files before crumpling them into a ball and throwing them. Then he took out his pistol and fired a burst of flak at them "the grox wouldn't let you keep that ability, their timid and never let one of their enslaved keep such a power at their fingertips, their scared that they my get a mind of their own, so they strip away those abilities" Naboo9 said, "the only abilities you can rely on is your your intelligence, skills, and experience, think about it" he said before heading down to the mechanics bay, Nai'vares and two Chem'alos cyborgs fallowing him.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 am

"That wasn't the point!" Frostie shouted from the hallway. ((I'mma put her as Frostie now.))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 am

The moment Naboo entered, ACU-X-1 came to life, its head turning to him, acknowledging that he had entered. Its eyes lit up a bright yellow color as it identified all of the individuals who had entered. It only acknowledged the presence Naboo, however.

"Naboo. Captain. Eliminator. This unit requests dialogue," ACU-X-1 said.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Frostie began walking to her cabin, ignoring everything around her. Naboo9 missed the point entirely, I bet he didn't read the whole thing.. She thought. I'm not sure if remembering was a good or bad thing..
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 pm

((Bump?))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

((I can't think of anything))
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 am

((I'm waiting for Naboo to reply before I can do anything more.))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 am

((I guess I'll make a post))

Instead of walking to her cabin, Frostie changed her mind then headed to Septra's cabin. She knocked on the door waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

((Hello :D))

The dark, cold weather of the night shivered at Triex's spine. Triex felt a little weird.. correction.. light-headed. Being confused he walked under the starts of the night time sky... After going about 40 yards or so he saw a strange shadow, the shadow dissapeared, hiding around the abyss of the jungle. Triex started to run toward this 'shadow', hoping he would find some answers. The last thing he remembered was when he was checking the primitive fuel pipes of the ship he was at... but what was the ship? Why was he even in the ship? Was his memory tampered with so he could remember such a strange thing when Infernox- or worse, Grox - was experimenting on his body?

Triex creeped toward the tree the shadow had dissapeared at... then Triex felt a damp and sweaty hand hold onto his jaw and started to pull Triex toward itself. Triex naturally tried get free from the attackers grip. Then their was a squad- or search party - of Grox walked pass Triex. Later the attacker let go of Triex's jaw. Triex spoke without hesitation.

"Who the fritt are you?" Triex said. The person seemed to be female from the curves of her body.

"Shut up Triex or we're going to be killed!" Diatria yelled. Triex gave a sigh of relief but became stern again.

"What's going on? Where are we?" Triex said. Diatria looked confused.

"Triex.. I found your body at a trash planet. Thank Spode I saved your Destroyian butt because the Galactic Senate has been having trouble with pirate raids and we suspected their hideout was there." Diatria explained. Triex raised his brow.

"Then how the hell we ended up in Grox hideout? And since when did the Grox start coming to Nestax-II?" Triex said. Diatria sighed.

"I had a sudden transmission from the Galactic Senate while we were leaving. The Grox seem to have migrated to the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. Our neighboor galaxy Herit-IV seems to have rebelled against the Grox and threw them out. Now they came to us and Herit's goverment is blaming us for harboring them. We tried to explain that we didn't know they migrated to the Unknown Regions but they didn't believe us and cut all spice trades. Now I'm supposed to be blowing their HQ up with a strike team of commando's." Diatria said.

Triex started to look left and right, then he twisted his head so he could see behind Diatria. "Where's the strike team?" Triex asked in confusion. Diatria sighed.

"Lost Draxio Squad because of sentries while landing. Electron Squad landed but was killed by Anti-Infantry rounds... and I've had no comm from Epsilon or Delta. They probably crash landed, landed safely but got killed by Grox or- I hope atleast- landed at rendevous point and waiting for me." Diatria said with dissapointment. Triex patted her on the back as she started to cry for no reason. "I've failed as a leader... I should have brought you back from your coma at a friendly med-station and let you lead the operation..." she said as she continued to cry.

Triex felt sad for her. But he never understood why she had to cry so much. "You can't change the past Diatria. And feeling bad about it will only bring more pain." Triex saw as Diatria stopped crying a little. Triex tried to sound joyful now. "So.. where's my weapon? Let's go to rendevous point and show the tough side of you."
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 am

(Haven't wrote anything in like, three months(?). Oh and btw, I'm back in the RP until the Summer break is done. :/)

Septra opened the door to see Fravini waiting there.
"Hey Fravini. So, how was your mission? Sorry for not being with you guys in all that action. I'm quiet busy, as I have now found out that the Grox have taken over my home planet while you were all gone. Lately, I have been contacting my planet. No response. I told Kilikan about it, and he took his fightership with him to Zeptrilax. I don't know what to do..." said Septra.

Last edited by Dark_Plague on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 am

((Er.. Bean, Septra doesn't know that Fravini is actually called "Frostie". And Frostie used to be a Groxist.. sweat ))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:31 am

((Whoopsies. sorry. Gonna change mah post.)
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:39 am

"Um.. Actually, it's Frostie and.. Those d*** Grox." Frostie muttered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 am

"Err....No, you're Fravini. and you know that." Septra said with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:49 am

"Let me explain, Naboo9 didn't listen to me that well.. The dreams I kept encountering were memories, and I was dreaming about my home planet, Patoru. My home planet was invaded by the Grox and everyone was killed.." Frostie's face started to feel hot.

"And I was captured and forced to become a Groxist and my memory was erased." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next