GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 17 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week

The Grox War

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

The Grox War - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:52 pm

"Yessir!" I don't really need anything, though. she thought. She got her plasma gun and sword and started walking down the Eliminator.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm

As Naboo arrived at the open area, a large glowing silhouette of a shuttle-sized craft appeared and slowly faded and became more solid. The shuttle landed and the rear hatch opened, and Palanosh stepped out.

"Here it is, the prototype ship," Palanosh said. "It's capable of sneaking past any sensor system in the galaxy. As long as they aren't actively scanning for the very specific emissions it creates. Where are the two members of your crew who are coming along on the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"well, Fravini's right behind me, and Ink... I dunno I told him to get his supllies ready." responded Naboo9
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:08 pm

"Hai!" Fravini accidentally spoke, then turned red in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm

"Very well," responded Palanosh. "We can wait for him here. In the meantime, we can discuss the plan on how to infiltrate the Grox base."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

"Alright." Fravini got a map of the Grox base with circles, triangles, X's and a diamond. In front of the base Fravini pointed to the 8 circles. "In front of the base there are cronoxers, they have weak stats and they were put there to fool enemies to thinking it's a piece of cake, when it's not." she then pointed to a group of 5 triangles in a door after the cronoxer group. "These are the Dragox group, 5 is a little over kill, even for the Grox. but they have a weak spot on their backs that would almost take them out instantly." She moved her cyborg hand to a group of 10 X's. "These are ten sumogroxlers, you have to be incredibly careful when fighting these, they can find your weak spots in a matter of seconds. But they can't resist cakes, but I'm not sure if they can handle EXPLOSIVE CAKE!" Her slightly robotic voice shouted. Then she pointed to a diamond that is next to a power storage. "This is the Grox overlord, if he sees us he will call out a squad of high ranked enemies if we're not fast. Next to him is a power plant, with enough blows it will explode as much energy as a planet buster does. It will take about a minute to explode, so we can escape."

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Naboo9 had but one thing to say, "this plan could not work, taking the direct rote would be sucide, I say we do this" Naboo9 said a he took a a hologram projecter which showed the layout of the base "we enter the base through the air exchange vent here, and make our way to the main security mainframe and I'll set off an EMP blast and that will disrupt the security systems, making our mission easier, then we head to were ever the cure is, and then we sneak to the power station and set it to blow up in about 15 minutes so that will give us enough time to get out without being found, and if we get out fast enough I can remotely blow it up" he finshed.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

"...That sounds better."
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Flower tried to push one of the crates, it was really heavy. He stopped to wipe dirt of his feet, like most Flying Alphagators he preferred to stay damp. But now all this dust was sticking to him. He then felt an approaching presence, he started moving. But it was almost always right there behind Flower, yet when he looked behind him... nothing
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:40 pm

"Ugh, air exchange vents..." Ink's sardonic tones echoed through the hangar bay, and a moment later he appeared beside them, visor firmly in place and a compact shoulder bag slung across his shoulder.

"You sure you've got the physique for duct-crawling, big guy? It'd be a tight squeeze for you at best Naboo -- the Grox don't exactly need a lot of air. You might be better suited to an alternative point of entry..." He stepped forward and indicated another series of pipes, clearly marked 'Waste Disposal'.

"It would mean splitting the party, but perhaps that would work in our favour: we can keep in radio contact, and the discovery of one group might make a fair distraction for the other..." He manipulated the display for a few moments, and now two coloured lines traced their way through the schematic: one beginning at the air duct, the other at what looked like an external sewer pipe.

"We could regroup here," -- A storage room on the north side of the complex -- "And then proceed to the primary data matrix. Thoughts?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"Um.. I didn't comprehend any of that."
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"Hmm, so this is everyone here now, correct?" Palanosh asked.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Naboo9 assesed that everyone was there "yes, everyone is here" he said "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Palanosh examined the map that they had laid out. "This is the wrong section of the facility. Yes, this is the primary Grox base on their homeworld, but the viral lab is elsewhere." He activated a holographic display that included both the main base and another hidden underground base nearby. "The research lab is in this section of the facility," Palanosh said and pointed to the underground complex. "There are at least two dozen guards, but if we take this access route through here, we should avoid any resistance until we reach the lab itself."

"However, the only exit route will then be through the main base complex and we will likely face heavy resistance on the way."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

"all I need to know is were are the main security mainframe and main power generator" Nabo9 said abruptly
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

"They are here," Palanosh pointed to a portion of the above-ground facility, opposite to the lab. "It's heavily guarded, however. The moment a single Grox dies the automated security systems will activate. We need to accomplish our objective and escape as quickly as possible or we will all die. The only way in without alerting the security is through the access shaft."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Naboo9 sighed, was he not listening when he said his plan "which is why I'm going to put and EMP blast on the security mainframe" Naboo9 said.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 pm

"As I said, it's heavily guarded. To even get to the security mainframe we'd be forced to engage numerous Grox security personnel, and the moment we do the security systems will activate. We'll be swarmed by Grox before you can even begin setting up the charge," replied Palanosh.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Ink looked at the new display briefly, then turned to Palanosh, "...We might not be able to, but I could probably get past alone without resorting to lethal force... It wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world, but possible. Splitting up might give us a better chance. --Unless you have another idea?"

Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"I don't see how you could get in without being seen," Palanosh said. "Hold on." Palanosh opened a small compartment and took out a device. "Put this anywhere on you and press it down. You will become immediately undetectable both visually and by Grox sensors. It's a personal cloaking device. I would expect it returned to me after the mission is over, however, it uses the same technology as this ship."

"The rest of us can go to the research lab to gather the information needed to create a cure for the virus once you take down the security mainframe."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"Psh, personal cloaking devices." Ink grumbled, holding the gadget at arms length, "I suppose it may come in handy if I need to lodge something in a Grox's throat." He reluctantly pocketed the device.

"So, is that it? I'm ready to leave when you are."

Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Palanosh nodded. "Let's get going!" he shouted to the pilot. The rear hatched closed and the engines began to hum. "The journey will take several days. There is a small eating area through the port-side door, and several bunks through the starboard side. This small hatch in the corner leads to engineering, so I'd recommend staying out of there, especially while the jump drive is active."

The humming becomes momentarily deafening and then returns to a quiet, pulsing hum. "The jump drive is now active. We should arrive in just under three days."
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 pm

"Wait, if it's not detectable by Grox censors, wouldn't that mean I can't see you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Ink pondered this one for a moment.

"Not completely... You, like most of the Grox I have encountered, still have one organic eye -- you'd be able to see me, but without proper binocular vision it would be difficult to, say, hit me with a melee weapon or blaster... Until the visual side of the cloaking device kicks in. Then you'd need to slosh a bucket of paint over me to have any idea where I was. I won't need it though. All I need are my wits and this." He tapped his visor.

Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 pm

"Um, okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: RP Section-
Jump to: