GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» my forum now
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

» Press F
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week

 

 Z-lite Destiny OCC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Should I make a new version of this RP?
YES YES YES..
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 I_vote_lcap80%Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NOOOOO.
Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
 
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:23 am

Hopefully, I have to start Valentines and homework.

I'll get done to it.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:24 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Hopefully, I have to start Valentines and homework.

I'll get done to it.

Fair enough. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Posts : 1150
Upvotes: : 19
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Ireland

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Frost do you want me to change my current post into something like "Before Artemis could even take one step into the bakery, her phone rang and she had to take it. This was going to take a while". Does that make it any better or more worse?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Your character wasn't really introduced to anyone else besides Kodoyami so..

Maybe we could think something up.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Posts : 1150
Upvotes: : 19
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Ireland

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Good idea. We'll pm each other about this. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

Posts : 1173
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 21
Location : Guess.

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey Frostie, can we post plot idea's here?
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Your RP intrigues me Frost. So what's the whole story behind it?
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

Sean1M wrote:
Your RP intrigues me Frost. So what's the whole story behind it?

'Teenage animals with superpowers in high school' sums up the concept, but it's pretty interesting for what might at first pass for a childish idea. It's lasted quite a long time, with several threads of story.

By the way Frost, shouldn't this thread be called the OOC rather than the OCC? So that it stands for out-of-character?
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:52 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
Your RP intrigues me Frost. So what's the whole story behind it?

'Teenage animals with superpowers in high school' sums up the concept, but it's pretty interesting for what might at first pass for a childish idea. It's lasted quite a long time, with several threads of story.

OK, so far its given me better view of what the planet Frost's characters are from is like.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 am

Last time I checked, 13 years old isn't a high-schooler.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Last time I checked, 13 years old isn't a high-schooler.

I think a 13 years old would have to be exceptionally good with a lot of thing to get into high-schooler at that age.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 am

Well, from this end of the world 13 is the first year of high school.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Waterfall, Underground

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 am

Sean1M wrote:
I think a 13 years old would have to be exceptionally good with a lot of thing to get into high-schooler at that age.
But I was like 12 when I got into high school. o_o
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am

Kitty wrote:
But I was like 12 when I got into high school. o_o

The defence rests.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 am

Anyway, Frost have you ever thought of making a map of Porot (or whatever the planet was called)?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Posts : 3148
Upvotes: : 58
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Waterfall, Underground

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:35 am

Sean1M wrote:
Anyway, Frost have you ever thought of making a map of Porot (or whatever the planet was called)?
....We never needed one?
Really, why do we need one?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 am

Kitty wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
Anyway, Frost have you ever thought of making a map of Porot (or whatever the planet was called)?
....We never needed one?
Really, why do we need one?

I can't see why it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am

I can see where he's coming from, but from my short time on the rp I think that the need won't arise.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 am

I just thought its would be nice to get a better look at the planet. Oh well, never mind.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Posts : 1601
Upvotes: : 21
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Triangulating...

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 am

All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 am

Dark_potato57 wrote:
All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.

Lol, OK I may be interested in joining this RP but I've never been in a forum RP before so is there anything I need to know about the RP that I haven't already seen from reading through it?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 am

Sean1M wrote:
Dark_potato57 wrote:
All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.

Lol, OK I may be interested in joining this RP but I've never been in a forum RP before so is there anything I need to know about the RP that I haven't already seen from reading through it?

Not anything super important that you missed, it's like you'll be learning when your character learns.

And I see you've become a brony, I welcome you to the herd.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
Dark_potato57 wrote:
All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.

Lol, OK I may be interested in joining this RP but I've never been in a forum RP before so is there anything I need to know about the RP that I haven't already seen from reading through it?

Not anything super important that you missed, it's like you'll be learning when your character learns.

Since I usually like things simple I don't suppose you guys would mind if my character plays a less important part in the RP?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Posts : 3831
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 1011
Location : Fuck if I know

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Sean1M wrote:
FrostieBuniou wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
Dark_potato57 wrote:
All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.

Lol, OK I may be interested in joining this RP but I've never been in a forum RP before so is there anything I need to know about the RP that I haven't already seen from reading through it?

Not anything super important that you missed, it's like you'll be learning when your character learns.

Since I usually like things simple I don't suppose you guys would mind if my character plays a less important part in the RP?

All characters belonging to Players have an equal role in this, however, if your character isn't used to set up a plot device it would be kind of a small role.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Posts : 205
Upvotes: : 1
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
FrostieBuniou wrote:
Sean1M wrote:
Dark_potato57 wrote:
All I really know about the layout of the area is that the bakery is down the road from the school and Artemis's house is fifty blocks away. Not the best map, if it were ever drawn.

Lol, OK I may be interested in joining this RP but I've never been in a forum RP before so is there anything I need to know about the RP that I haven't already seen from reading through it?

Not anything super important that you missed, it's like you'll be learning when your character learns.

Since I usually like things simple I don't suppose you guys would mind if my character plays a less important part in the RP?

All characters belonging to Players have an equal role in this, however, if your character isn't used to set up a plot device it would be kind of a small role.

I'd just like a role where I can drop in and out for however long a time without disrupting the main plot line (unless of course my characters playing a more prominent role in the main plot at the time).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-lite Destiny OCC   Z-lite Destiny OCC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Z-lite Destiny OCC
Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» new destiny.
» Lite Go Book.ctg - strong book
» Oh Dear...
» Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR
» DESTINY.CTG

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: RP Section-
Jump to: