GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.

Go down 
+5
Lazernugget
BurninatingFreez
Epsilon
Pintoz
Drew
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Empty
PostSubject: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm

. : Darkspawn Review's : .

Where your adventures get rated and Drew and Glass get overworked

What Is This:

If you want to hear our completely pwn story here it is..

A few months back me and Glass started a review thread called "Gaptooth Valley Reviews". It was not quite a success because at the time, no one had the time for adventures plus it seemed like adventure creators were..not rare but hiding..where? Here. Thus making this the perfect place for it.

I know awesome story right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What we do is, we take your adventures and shove them up a list and play them. We rate your adventures on a very, very fair scale and you will be scored for every component of your adventures. Here are what we are scoring:

Detail:
For me and Glass here. What we really like in a adventure is detail, detail ..detail! This is your scenery for your adventure. If it dose not look sexy enough this will bring your overall score down.

Playability:
Was your adventure playable? Did it encounter many glitches often? Was it horribly unbalanced? Did it eye rape you with 10,000 explosions that made the game lag?

Story:

Though story is a very nice addition to your adventures..this area is not as stressed as the others. Of course..having a good story will make your adventure a higher overall score..we are just more lenient over here..

Once we score you in these three categories..you will receive and Overall Score which is the score you get. If your adventure is not that good. It will be in the ally of 1-2..if your adventure is mediocre..3.. if your adventure is almost perfection then it gets a 4. But if its worthy enough..it could get a 5.

*Note that all adventures that receive a score of 4 or 5 will be placed in a sporecast you can subscribe to when the sporecast is out and the search gets repaired.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

How to Properly Post Your Adventure:

Before you consider posting your adventure, you must read the following.. you must post in the format given or your adventure may or will not be added. It makes everything much easier if you do.

Form:

Adventure Name:

A Brief Description (Not to short not too long):

A Link:

A PNG File:

*Note if you do not know how to post a PNG properly there are a few ways to do it and I will post a tut if needed.

Drew's Waiting List:

I will only accept 5 at a given time. Please do not hound me, I have a life and I am very busy.

-Pirates of Seadom-Gelatino95
-MonsterQuest Canadian Lake Beast-BurnningFreez
-
-

Last edited by Drew980 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 pm

If you want to request from Glasspinne, fill out the form below and i will put you on my waiting list.

Glasspinne's Waiting List:

I will only accept 5 at a given time. Please don't hound me either, i am very busy but it is christmas... So then i will get time.
-
-
-Mrbean5317 - The Search For The Lost City
-
-
-

Last edited by Glasspinne on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 pm

. : Darkspawn Spotlight : .

Currently Under construction.

Last edited by Drewskii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

. : Recently Completed : .

MonsterQuest Christmas Special-BrunningFrezz Rated 4/5

The Search For The Lost City-mrbean5317 Rated 3.5/5

MonsterQuest Zombie Outbreak - BurnatingFreeze, Rated 3/5

Badok's Treasure Part 1-LoneStar45, Rated 5/5

Final Mission v2-Gelatino95, Rated 4/5

MonsterQuest: Monster of the Mine, By BurninatingFreez. Rated 3/5

Last edited by Drew980 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Well I'll be your first customer this one is for Glass

Adventure Name: Badok's Treasure Part 1

A Brief Description (Not to short not too long): A Crimsion Jecko Named Jerax-Roxin has opened up a high-profit job; Find the Staff of Badok and you get rich. But there's much more to this than meets the eye...

A Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-LoneStar45...0637810923%3Asast-500684206848

A PNG File: . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. BadoksTreasurePart1
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 pm

SuperB, Lone! I'll get on the request as soon as possible!
In your FACE DREW!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Lone? No fapping today? :3

Glass, get on it. :D
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Edit: Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

What was Sugar going to say? :3
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Drewskii wrote:
What was Sugar going to say? :3
*Glass takes his baseball bat*
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Why dose my Buddie Glass want to beat me with a bat?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Why dose my Buddie Glass want to beat me with a bat?
No, i meant Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh hehe.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Oh hehe.
Hur.

More requests we need.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Give it some time..
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm

If you need more reviews I have two adventures one for each of you.

For drew
MonsterQuest Monster of the Mine
A mine in Northern Chile has gone silent. Rescue teams have been sent in to look for survivors but they never returned. Now, recently, four miners came stumbling out of the mine with stories of mystical monsters. Now, they are sending you, a prominent monster hunter after them.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-BurninatingFreez|500316701230%3Asast-500668177876%3Apg-40
(I don't know how to post a PNG file so obviously one is not available.

For glass
MonsterQuest Zombie Outbreak
A woman by the name Maria Sanchez was strangled to death by a man named Antoine Redeo. Problem is, Antoine died 2 years ago. Now, a team of Digital SWAT will go into his, and Maria's old home to investigate.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-BurninatingFreez|500316701230%3Asast-500665918377%3Apg-40
(Again I don't know how to post a PNG file.)
Note: I have had reports of this adventure glitching towards the end. This has never happened to me so if you run into a fatal glitch please report it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm

BurninatingFreez wrote:
If you need more reviews I have two adventures one for each of you.

For drew
MonsterQuest Monster of the Mine
A mine in Northern Chile has gone silent. Rescue teams have been sent in to look for survivors but they never returned. Now, recently, four miners came stumbling out of the mine with stories of mystical monsters. Now, they are sending you, a prominent monster hunter after them.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-BurninatingFreez|500316701230%3Asast-500668177876%3Apg-40
(I don't know how to post a PNG file so obviously one is not available.

I will get right on it.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Wat? I don't get this...what is it FOR? .....uuuhhh.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am

Lazernugget wrote:
Wat? I don't get this...what is it FOR? .....uuuhhh.

Did you even read it or are you one of those posters that goes..

UHGG WALL O TEXT DID NOT READ COOL THREAD BRO!

Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 am

I'd like to enter in my adventure...not my best work
Adventure Name:
The Search For The Lost City
A Brief Description:
You have joined with another captain named Acrivion search for the lost city of ice. Join him as you cut through ice after ice, fight creatures, and find the lost city!
But of course, you must wear your powersuit, which will keep you warm and protected, since it will be a "little" chilly.
A Link:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-mrbean5317|500344135978%3Asast-500577338350%3Apg-20%3Aview-newest

Last edited by Mrbean5317 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 am

If either of you could do this adventure, it would mean a lot to me. It was probably one of my best adventures so far. It was definitely my most popular, rocketing up to a green face within a day.

Adventure Name: Final Mission v2

A Brief Description: A spy named Tomba has been sent down to a planet controlled by the Grox. He has requested urgent assistance, and you are the first to answer his call. What kind of things will you experience down on that barren planet, and will you make it out alive?

A Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-Gelatino95|500484375448%3Asast-500540614385%3Aview-newest

A PNG File:
. : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. 500540614385
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 am

Ohhhh....I'll try to make an adventure soon...:D
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 am

I will take this one. Glass take care of the last one requested a page or so back.

BTW, Gelatino.. how many plays dose it have?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 am

Drewskii wrote:
BTW, Gelatino.. how many plays dose it have?

66. Not a lot, I know, but I only have 30-something subs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 am

Nice..that tops a few of my adventures..Cant wait to play it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.   . : Darkspawn  Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come. Empty

Back to top Go down

. : Darkspawn Review's : . Because the worst is yet to come.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next