GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II

Go down 
+10
Dark_Plague
Terwynd
Delta
Gelatino95
Lazernugget
AgentAG
samness
Pintoz
Dark_Heroics
3D
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Should this thread be locked and moved to Archive?
Yes and so should the SPAM thread
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Yes
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
No way this thread is awesome
Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_lcap69%Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 am

IDK he just is SOMETIMES

What is the cosin of pi in raidians?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 am

Please stop asking that question. Clearly nobody knows the answer, and it's just annoying to constantly use it over and over. If you're just trying to prove that you know stuff, then you can answer the question yourself.

What kind of organic macro molecule are nerve cells made of? (Just curious)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:48 am

Many molocules consisting of H2O, proteins, and other common human molecules.

(The answer is -1)

what are strings (In string theory)
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 am

No no no, I mean MACRO molecules. As in, is it made of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, or nucleic acids?

BTW, I don't know what the strings are. I've been meaning to research that, but I never got around to it.

Why is Lazernugget so smart about various fields of science?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:29 am

Because he is a freak of nature.

What is better? Trollface or Alien ?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:53 am

Alien

(Strings are bendable bits of small infinate energy that are slices of 3 dimentional objects in an 11 dimentional space.

What is H2O2? (lv. 1 question)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 am

How should I know?

Should Gamer be: emmbarrased! Because someone two years younger than him is 10 times smarter?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 am

No you should not.

what temperature is absolute zero at?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:23 am

0 degrees celsius, something nonsensical in farenheit

why do americans use the imperial system?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 am

Because they don't know what Celsius means.

Why do I like candy?
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 am

You like candy because all snow girls do.

How long has Frostie been a snow girl?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 am

Since it snowed recently.

What side would you take in the Team Fortress 2 Food Debate?
I'd call Bacon.
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Pork.

NOM NOM NOM... Answer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:49 pm

PORK ISN'T AN OPTION

CHOOSE AGAIN PLZ
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 am

I choose sandwich.

BTW just for good measure...
Lazernugget wrote:
What is H2O2? (lv. 1 question)
Hydrogen Peroxide.
Lazernugget wrote:
what temperature is absolute zero at?
Zero degrees kelvin.

Who thinks Lazer and I should be the leaders of a science thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 am

Gamer does.

Is Halo Reach awesome?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 am

I wouldn't know, since I don't own an X box.

What is up with the weird obsession with Halo Reach? From what I've heard, it's basically the same as the other Halo games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 am

It's better because it's the prequel and because it's Halo Reach. Watch this and tell me what you think:

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 am

Well I dont like shooting games for 1, 2: I dont have video games, but 3: It looks a bit interesting.

Question 1: Do we HAVE a science thread?
Question 2: what is the temp. needed to produce a cooling/holding chamber for hydrogen anti-matter particles (along with a magnetic holding feild)
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:53 am

If Hydrogen Anti-matter particles even existed, you would have to keep them cooled by a constant flow of liquid nitrogen around the storage unit. Considering that Dark mater hasn't been scientifically proven to exist, and I do not believe that we can create "Hybrid elements" (Really, have you heard of uranium carbon?) the very roots of that question are therefor a scientific impossibility.

Do you think Hutch is a know it all?
Back to top Go down
Frogger1093
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Frogger1093

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 am

1. no, we shood
2. fairly close to 0K, right?

what am sky?

**and i'm back from my hugely long hiatus caused by homework. hopefully
Back to top Go down
Frogger1093
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Frogger1093

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 am

Hutch wrote:
If Hydrogen Anti-matter particles even existed, you would have to keep them cooled by a constant flow of liquid nitrogen around the storage unit. Considering that Dark mater hasn't been scientifically proven to exist, and I do not believe that we can create "Hybrid elements" (Really, have you heard of uranium carbon?) the very roots of that question are therefor a scientific impossibility.

You'd have to build a fairly strong penning trap to keep the anti-hydrogen repelled from the sides of the container. And even then, how do we know that we have a perfect vacuum in the penning trap? Any stray proton would spell doom to any anti-hydrogen that collides with it. But even before that, how does the anti-hydrogen get cooled off enough to be stored in the penning trap? All that kinetic energy and repulsive electromagnetic force is going to drive the anti-hydrogen right into the container's walls.

With all the antimatter CERN produces in one year, we can power a 100 watt lightbulb for 3 whole seconds.

and to answer the question: yes Trollface

what am sky?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 am

Hutch wrote:

Acctually, at the hadron colider lab, just like a week ago, we successfully caught an anti-hydrogen particle for a tenth of a second and had to cool it to 0 kelvin but it hardly worked, then the particle somehow went away.

as for the question, you have BAD grammer, you make no scence

Question: what is the order of intelligence with Hutch, Lazernugget, Gelo, and 3DBlenderRender (one being smartest) (No offence to 4th place whoever it is)
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 am

It's too hard to determine, as we haven't yet made a science thread for people to flaunt their intelligence on.

Who should be the leader of the science thread?
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:19 am

Me, Gelo, or 3DBlenderRender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II   Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask a Random Question to the Next User's Post II
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next