GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

RazorKnight assuming control...

Go down 
    +6
    3D
    Lark98
    yadidle
    Razorator_O
    kylelck
    Gelatino95
    10 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    3D
    Admin

Upvotes: : 8

RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am

lonestar4 wrote:
    ATTENTION PLZ

Well due to no one else joining I say that we start planning ahead of time and let the 5th GAC guy in when he gets here.

I don't think you can do that... you might want to call yourself something different, as in, not a GAC team. You might be able to make a team with less than 5, however, I don't think official GAC teams are allowed to be less than 5 people.

Secondly, you might try inviting people to join your team, if you haven't already. You might find that you don't exactly get people rushing in to join your super-awesome team of adventurers, and inviting people conveys that you think they're pretty good at creating, or at least that you'd like to have them on your team.

Signing off,
    3DBlender
    Back to top Go down
    https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
    Gelatino95
    Silver Spice
    Silver Spice
    Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Dude... it's Lonestar's team, and he can do what he wants with it. There's no rule stating that four people can't collaborate to make an adventure. 5 is just the maximum, not the minimum.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi! I just joined the GAC. Is there an team I Can join? I'm happy with everything!
    Please, give me some advices.
    +1
    Back to top Go down
    3D
    Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

3000ankor wrote:
    Hi! I just joined the GAC. Is there an team I Can join? I'm happy with everything!
    Please, give me some advices.
    +1

Welcome, 3000ankor! First off, you might want to introduce yourself so we can all get to know you, and second, I'm sure some team will take you in, but please be patient if they do not.
    I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Signing off,
    3DBlenderRender
    Back to top Go down
    https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm

I really want to join this team. If its possible. :I
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:12 pm

You can join the team I'll just take Yadidle and Nox off the list as members.

Yadidle is trapped in the world of Minecraft is most likely forgot he was in here and I haven't heard from the other guy.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Thank you! +2 Are you planning anything, a mission or something, I'll do what ever you want!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Is kyleck even online these days?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 pm

If we do any missions, I'm best on creatures. And maybe vehicles. Just ya know!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 pm

RazorKnight wrote:
    Is kyleck even online these days?

Kyle is still alive, I just need to tell him to get back here.

Now I think that It may be time to start throwing ideas around for our adventures.

I have a idea that I scrapped that may be fun for everyone, I just need to go find it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Recovered it

It's not much

Quote :
    What if there was a alien show where there is a tourament where teams of combatants battle eachother and your captain (or whatever) has a team of guys and has to battle through 6 rounds of combat then battles teh champion.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am

[quote="Lonestar4"]Recovered it

It's not much

Quote :
    What if there was a alien show where there is a tourament where teams of combatants battle eachother and your captain (or whatever) has a team of guys and has to battle through 6 rounds of combat then battles teh champion.

I thinks that sounds awesome! Shall we go on that? tupps!

Last edited by 3000ankor on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:51 am

I am working on a mission, there you fight against creatures and bosses, my mission has an mediaval arena made of stone, you can edit them so they matching with the mission.
    wave
    I would apreachiat if you play and tell me what you thought about my mission. I tell you when it's ready!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Lonestar, can you write Thatcher I'm specialized in creatures. You can look at my profile and just check!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Um, 3000ankor... you triple posted. If you need to add something edit your post....

Anyway...

Quote :
    What if there was a alien show where there is a tourament where teams of combatants battle eachother and your captain (or whatever) has a team of guys and has to battle through 6 rounds of combat then battles teh champion

Um.. yeah... no offence but i don't see this working. The Adventure need to be epic! This sound like an arena fight thing... I think we should make something about a series where your captain goes on an exploring type adventure ( Like an Icy world and a planet's core etc.) !

tupps!
    Back to top Go down
    Gelatino95
    Silver Spice
    Silver Spice
    Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Since you've made a new GAC 5 thread, can I lock and archive this?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RazorKnight assuming control...   RazorKnight assuming control... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RazorKnight assuming control...
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2