GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

BLACKSTAR RP

Go down 
+7
Jat371
Naboo9
Johnthedragon
DarkFish
Loon
Dark_Heroics
Terwynd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 am

"I am X138" said X138 slowly. "I know naught of my origins; my first clear memory is of waking up in the sand near a Grox encampment. I may be the 'him' you speak of, but I do not know. Everything is returning slowly, but it's fuzzy. Maybe a better word is 'sparkly.' I don't understand most of it, and none of it seems real.
"I decided to help you because I had an inkling that Grox were bad. And after seeing what they did to that first base..." X138 shuddered. "For anyways, I would like to join your... Group. You may find me useful because, you see, my kind isn't like other creatures. Not at all."
X138's face glowed in his way of smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 am

"Oh, hello. Your electric pulses are very familiar... anyway, no we are talking about the shadowy guy holding the stick", said Red Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 am

“Just let me see it!” Addie pries Ardent’s hand off his eye. “Oh, that’s not so bad! I mean, it’s bad, but I thought you’d lost an eye! Hey, you feel a draft?”

Leaning out of the door to the medical bay, Addie can see down the corridor and through the blasted out door at the end.
“What’s going on out there? Terwynd, what’s…” Addie starts to ask over her com link, until she sees it has no signal. “Oh… That’s probably not good... Ardent!” Addie rushes back into the room. “Ardent, what could sever our com link? Not the Morgavus Communications, our personal com links from the ship. Frell, I almost forgot! The Morgavus Communications are down again too. I was trying to get them back up when the screen shorted out.”

Last edited by Loon on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 am

Ardent groans and answered Addie. "Bah. I'm willing to bet it's nothing but a glitch, remember, the Morgavians are still rebuilding that antenna we shot down yesterday. Ahg, Kai, I think that son of a hurse Alecron burned off my eyelid." Ardent continued to complain, as usual, however, this statement was true. "I don't know about you but I fought in wars ten times worse than this and bla bla bla..." The doctor working beside Ardent's bed groaned.
----------
"Hmm. I accept your application to join us. We could use you." Terwynd saluted X128. "As for you, Intruder, I thank you for helping us take down Alecron. The man is a very powerful individual as far as the Grox is concerned." He extended his hand for the Intruder to shake.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:23 pm

The Intruder, Grox blood and hydraulic fluid still splashed across her blade, glanced at Terwynd's outstretched hand for a moment, then disregarded it in favour of another of her terse nods, almost as one worker to another at the end of a day's work.

She began to turn away, but at that moment a thought struck her -- one that grated against every mantra she had ever committed to memory, and yet held a kind of strange, terrifying allure to it. Arguments and counterarguments swirled in her mind for a fraction of a second, before her mouth skipped ahead of them all in what was, she never quite decided, either the very best or very worst decision she had made thus far.

"I would like to join you."

Her voice, unheard until now, emerged slightly distorted from external speakers on the visor she wore; not emotional, but not the dispassionate tones of a thoroughbred assassin either. A youthful voice, tempered by the rigours of existing in a galaxy that was tearing itself asunder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 am

Terwynd was almost shocked at how the stranger responded to him. He was expecting her to stab his hand rather than to ask for membership to the team. His shock did not show to anyone.

"Hmm. I accept your offer. Luckily for you, We do have a spare room for you in the ship, if you don't mind the sounds of the ventilation shafts and the engines: It's Ardent's work quarters. I'm willing to bet Ardent wouldn't be too pleased with that, as the man does likes his solitude when he's working, but he'll get used to it."

He continued with a concerned voice. "I'll talk to him and tell him you've joined us. Don't mind him, if he raises a gun towards you, he won't pull the trigger on my watch."

He then went up close and whispered in to the stranger's ear. "Keep an eye on Ardent while you're in the ship. I'm not too trustful of the man. If you find anything of importance, or anything that looks like property of the Black Hand cult, notify me.

He made a small smile and turned to the base.
"Kai, I forgot. Ardent got burned, looked bad. I'd better go find out where Addie took him, I saw her pull him out of that room we were in." He set off.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 am

Red Lantern silently followed Terwynd to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:48 am

Zal'garla seathed his sword and followed Terwynd, " hey, ter, I just realized something, I don't have a room on the ship either, ever sence we met we've been on the base" Zal'garla said
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 am

"Actually, I took you into account when you joined with us. There are exactly 10 beds in the ship, and all of them are occupied by you, me, Ardent, Addie, Yudrosun, Wheels, X138, Red Lantern, that Driex character, and that Drakra guy who's in a coma from the crash." He responded to Zal'garla.

Terwynd mumbled to himself as he checked the medical rooms when he heard Ardent's signature complaining. "Aha!" he exclaimed.

"Terwynd! So good to see you. At least with one eye. Can't see a kain thing with my left eye when I close my right. That and I think my eyelid just burned off."

Terwynd examined Ardent's charred face and finally concluded, "Well, you're right. You DID lose an eyelid." After further examinations with a medical microscope, he saw something terrible. "Oh god. Your retina is about to snap. It's hardened and has been robbed of all of it's moisture."

"WHADDYA MEAN I-" Ardent growled and cursed under his breath. Listen, I'm presuming by the fact you're here you've killed Alecron, am I right?"

"Yes, we did."

"Good. Gah, if only I could've helped you kill that hurse."

"Well, he was tough. he nearly killed some of our men, including Zal'garla here. We're lucky to have all of our men alive after a fight like that." He turned to Addie.

"So, I'm presuming you studied at a medical school?"
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 am

“For a few years, till they burned the sky…” Addie replies as she fills a syringe with a clear liquid, then turns and sticks it in Ardent’s arm before he has a chance to object. “Sorry, Ardent, have to put you under. The affected tissue is posing an immediate health risk, that basically means your vitals are dropping. Doctor wants to operate.”
“Yes, it’s a minor operation, some of the tissue (etc...) ---” The doctor starts explaining the procedure to Ardent.
“He could still loose that eye, but he’ll live.” Addie says to Terwynd on her way out of the room.

Sitting on the ground near Alecron’s corpse, Yudrosun is still a bit winded from that last punch to the sternum.
“Aw, man… That one stuck.” Yudrosun mumbles as he finally pulls himself back to his feet. “So what’s your deal?” Yudrosun looks over at the Mallium. “Ah, that sounded a bit rude, didn’t it?” Yudrosun cringes, remembering that she just joined them. “Sorry. Hello, I‘m Yudro.”
Yudrosun briefly extends his hand before jerking it right back to his ribs.
“So what do we call you?” He asks her after a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 pm

She paused in the task of cleaning stains from her blade and looked up at Yudrosun wordlessly as he spoke. There was another brief silence as his question was processed.

She shrugged imperceptibly, "I was an acolyte in the Temple. I don't have a name."

It was a soft-spoken yet casual admission -- apparently namelessness didn't bother her particularly; but the capital 'T' in Temple was, somehow, clearly audible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Driex walked toward the base. He saw that everybody was fine. Driex sighed and walked with an injured manner. Driex stopped. Driex looked behind him. For a second he thought he had seen...himself? Driex was thunderstruct at the fact that he saw himself. The figure looked at Driex and sprinted.

"What the dyiel?" said Driex. Driex followed the figure with the same pace. The figure was going toward the back-half of the Cruiser. The figure jumped inside the cruiser's exposed part and continued to sprint. Driex took out his rifle and followed. When Driex entered, the figure had dissappeared. Driex turned on a glowstick and hooked it onto his rifle. Driex searched for the figure. But it was behind him.

The figure leaped onto Driex's back. The figure was making barbaric sounds and almost souded like a zombie. Driex threw the thing on the ground and shot it. Driex took a closer look and the dead corps was him. Driex backed away. Somebody spoke from the shadows.

"Brother! We knew you would arrive sooner or later!" said a male voice. The lights switched on and he saw a female Destroya and male Destroya. The male looked exactly like Driex and the female had some similarties too. Driex looked directly at them.

"Who are you guys?" asked Driex. The copy of him raised his eyebrow.

"Don't you recognize us, brother?" said the copy. When Driex took a closer look he noticed that the copy had a diformed arm with cybernetic implants. "Why, I am TRIEX#2." greeted the copy.

"Triex number 2? What kind of name is that! My father's name is Triex!" said Driex. TRIEX#2 sighed.

"TRIEX#2? Thats my clone name, brother! You can call me Xeirt." said Xeirt. He looked at the female and apoligized. "Sorry, this fine lady is TRIEX#3. But we call her Trixy." said Xeirt.

"A pleasure to meet you, TRIEX#1." greeted Trixy. Driex looked at them in disbelief.

"May I ask why you guys are named after my father!" cried Driex. Xeirt held Driex with his diformed arm.

"Brother, we are all clones of Triex. So are you." said Xeirt. Driex shoved Xeirt's arm away.

"I know I'm clone, 'brother'. The reason I was cloned was because my father and mother were from a different species so they couldn't mate. Triex cloned himself and made the aging process to a normal Destroyain. The real question is why and how you guys are cloned." said Driex. Xeirt stared.

"You see, after your father died, the Grox stole his body and brought it to this cruiser. I was the first to be cloned. That's why I have this--ahem--diformed arm. I'm right now 9 years old. And Trixy was the second clone. She came out perfect except that her gene's were incorrect, so she was cloned as a female. She's right now 7 years old. After we were cloned, the Grox learned what was wrong with us and started cloning exact clones. You see, that clone you killed, he's only 1 year old. When they're around those age's, they are a little dumb and inexperienced. We all have different strenghts. I'm more powerful and tougher to defeat then the original Triex, Trixy is faster and quicker. But you Driex, you also have different strenghts then Triex. You--like Trixy-- are much faster and quicker. You are also more agile. But you seem to be weaker then Triex..." said Xeirt.

"...But that isn't the point. You..you're our leader, Driex! Sure, some of us are stronger then you but you have more experience then all of us! For Spode sake, you're 34 years old. You are also one heck of of a marksman and pilot... something that we can't do. You have a personality too! I mean, we were breeded to have an aggresive personality! You're brave and diplomatic! And I dare say you are a little bit rash too!" admired Xeirt. Driex sighed.

"I'm flattered Xeirt, but I'm not going to be your leader." said Driex. The smile on Xeirt's face faded.

"I thought you would say that, TRIEX#897! Bring out the scum!" yelled Xeirt. The clone went and got a female Diat from a chamber and hung it on both arms. Driex's eyes became wider.

"Hiat'riax..!" said Driex as he stared at his step-sister. "Let her go Xeirt, this doesn't have to be about her." bellowed Driex. Xeirt took a step closer to Driex.

"Join us, we can rule the universe... conquer galaxies! Only make it filled with ourselfs!" said Xeirt. Driex also took a step closer.

"I guess you do have a personality.." Xeirt raised his eyebrow for the second time. ".. you're sick." said Driex and he punched Xeirt on the face. Trixy took action and kicked Driex on the face. Driex spat blood on the floor and punched Trixy. Trixy was too quick, she parried his attack and quickly sprinted behind him and kicked Driex on his back. Xeirt got up and punched Driex on the gut. Xeirt was right, he is stronger... thought Driex as he fell on his knees. Xeirt looked at Driex with disgust. Xeirt screamed barbaricly and hundreds of clones appeared from the shadows.

"Give up, blood traitor. Or the female gets it." said Xeirt as he kicked Driex on the floor. Xeirt kneeled down and took Driex's energy-dagger.

"I- won't give up to myself." said Driex. Xeirt smirked and threw it at Hiat'riax. The dagger stabbed her left leg. She cried out a scream and started to shake.

"You asked for it." said Xeirt and smashed Driex's ribcage with his foot. Driex gasped for air and started to drag himself away from Xeirt and Trixy. Driex got his comm and punched in the base's comm code.

"Help! I'm in the back-half of the Grox cruiser...I'm surounded by myself! I need--" Trixy leaped infront of him and smashed the comm.

"Blood traitor!" bellowed Trixy and she kicked Driex's head and he blacked out...
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Red Lantern saw the inhabited Grox Ship, there were Electric Pulses coming from it, but only one was Grox (meaning it is one part robot and the other organic, he can tell because the electric is slightly different). It was probably just someone who stole a freighter and had lost an arm in the battle, so he just keep guarding the ship (Terwynd's ship).
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am

Terwynd received the comm that Driex put out. At first, he was shocked at what he heard. "What in Helix... Driex, respond to me! KAIN IT!" he put down his signal and ran towards the team outside. Everyone! Driex is in trouble, he said he's inside the back-half of that battle cruiser he shot down. let's move, no man gets left behind. I'm expecting some resistance, so I'm bringing some soldiers with us. Let's move!
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 am

X138 was frankly shocked at how fast things moved around here, but it liked it. X138 mounted his concentrator but then a thought struck it. "Who's Driex?" it asked the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 am

Zal'garla saw the others leaving "about time I get some fun" he said before dashing twored the Grox cruiser
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:41 am

"Driex crashed here on Morgavus, much like all of us. He's one of our men, and he's a skilled pilot. We cannot afford to lose him." he responds. Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself. Name's Terwynd, leader of the Coronian Republic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Driex woke up in the medical bay of the cruiser... or what's left of it. There was ash all around the room Driex was in. The curtians were burnt and ashed. Driex felt a little light-headed. Driex turned around to find himself hooked up on Exelki Essense. Son of a spaceslug, he drugged me. thought Driex. Driex took off the tape and carefully removed the needle from his vain. Driex got up and tripped.

Driex found his rilfe and dagger on a chair. Driex drunkly walked toward the chair and took his weapons. Who in the right mind would leave them there? Driex noticed that he wasn't in the exposed part of the ship anymore. Driex walked around the damaged corridors, looking for an escape route. Driex felt like he was in a never ending maze. It would've been easier to get out but the crumbled hallways and corridors --not to mention the blocked doors and him being drugged-- made trouble for Driex. He walked into a elevator shaft.. but there was no elevator. Driex climbed up on rope that used to hold an elevator and took himself up to the bridge.

When Driex finally pulled himself up, he saw Xeirt and Trixy with 12 more clones. Driex ignored the sign that said: "Stay out!" in Grox blood and watched them silently.

"He won't join us! What do we do? Exterminate him?" said Trixy. Xeirt grunted at the idea.

"He's going to join us one way or another." said Xeirt and he looked at the still chained Hiat'riax. A bulky clone with huge muscles and pulsing vains came foward.

"Well, that kinda hard with him being in a alliance and stuff..." said TRIEX#45. Even though Xeirt looked more puny compared to #45; Xeirt smacked #45 im the face and kicked him on the gut. #45 fell down and winced.

"All of you are pathetic! We might as well kill the girl now!" said Xeirt. Trixy humbly agreed.

"Of course. Think of how angry Driex will be after we kill his step-sister. If we can't make him join, we should kill him! Xeirt would make a better leader then that blood traitor." said Trixy and she got uncomfortably close to Xeirt. But Xeirt didn't mind.

"Yes, of course.. my love." said Xeirt and he kissed her. Driex felt like he was going to puke. If their all clones of Triex, then doesn't that mean he's kissing himself? That's disgusting. thought Driex. Driex forgot about it and stupidly revealed himself. Driex tripped because of being drugged and they all noticed him. Xeirt wasn't shocked.

"Driex, your just plain annoying." said Xeirt. "I mean, can't a man have a romantic moment without somebody busting in?" finished Xeirt. Driex got up.

"Well, I wouldn't call it a fair while you drugged me with Exelki Essense." said Driex. He punched Xeirt but he missed. Xeirt laughed at Driex's pathetic attempts.

"You can't do anything to me, Driex. I am more powerful then you! I am more durable then you! You're just a worthless piece of clone." said Xeirt. Driex tried to punch him again but Xeirt grabbed Driex's knuckle and crushed it. "Pathetic. Just when I thought you would be our leader." said Xeirt. Driex grasped his hand in pain. Xeirt and Trixy walked away and dissappeard from sight. Driex was left with 12 clones to deal with. Driex took out his rifle and killed 2 clones as a head start. The other 10 sprinted toward him. Driex leaped away from there attack and shot 5 clones rapidly. That left 5 clones. One of them was the bulky one and there was another one, it looked like a cyborg. Those were the the only two he had to worry about.

2 normal clones attacked Driex. Driex took out his energy dagger and slashed one of them and stabbed the other. Driex hesitated and leaped toward the bulky one. The bulky one couldn't reach him but the cyborg extended his arm and grabbed him. The cyborg later pulled Driex toward him. The cyborg talked with a distorted voice.

"You thought you could defeat all of us?" said the cyborg. Driex kicked the cyborg's head. The cyborg gave out a metalic screech of pain and from it's cyborg hands, came out moster like metal claws. Driex started shooting the cyborg but the lasers bounced away because of the plasmic coating. Driex took out his dagger again and countered the claw strikes with it (Note: The energy dagger's blade is 12'). Driex found an open spot and threw his dagger at the cyborg/clone's ribcage. Driex stepped on the cyborg and took his dagger back from the ribcage.

The bulky clone slammed Driex. Driex yelled and jumped on #45's head. Driex got his rifle and shot the head repeatively. The clone fell down and died. Finally. thought Driex. But there was one clone left. The clone jumped him and started bitting him. Driex yelled again and tried to push the clone away. The clone barbaricly screamed and foam started coming from it's mouth. Driex grabbed the clone's head and snapped it's neck. Driex threw the corp's away from his chest and got up.

Where the hell could Trixy and Xeirt be? thought Driex and walked to the place they had dissapeared. Driex noticed a secret door and opened it. He had arrived were he had came from. He sighed out of relief and unhooked Hiat'riax from her chains and carried her because of the injury on her leg.

"You owe me one, sister." said Driex. Hiat'riax grinned.

"Sure." said Hiat'riax. Driex walked away from the cruiser and saw the group.

"Hey, guys! I'm right here!" yelled Driex.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Terwynd heard Driex's call, and started to sprint. When he got to Driex, he said, "My god, what happened to you, who's this you got on your shoulder?" He looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

"Ouch... that looks pretty painful", said Red Lantern, he looked a round and then looked back at Driex, "Any good meals around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Driex ignored Red Lantern and turned to Terwynd. "This is my step-sister, Hiat'riax. To be honest, I have no idea how she ended up in this galaxy. The last time I saw her was when she went on a mission 5 months ago... maybe she failed and the Grox caught her." said Driex. He didn't mention the fact that he was cornered by lunatic clones who wanted to conquer the universe.

"Oh and the reason I have these injuries might be because I..um...crash landed... when I... um... was fighting the cruiser." lied Driex.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Zal'garla was watching from a shadowed part of the wreakage, decideing to get a better view of the area he jumped onto a pile of wreakage, then he saw something move, moving towored the sorce of it he saw at least 30 Rouge Dark Leech "Rouge Dark-!" before he could finsh his warning he was tackled of his perch onto the floor, he managed to kick that one off him a spary it with acid but the other 29 decided to take that moment to attack.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Terwynd raised an eyebrow, then lowered it to smirk. "So... you crash landed, yet you merely suffer a couple bruises on your head, as opposed to when you first crashed, your comm system has been terminated seconds after you call for help, you have various bite marks around you, your step-sister has a dagger mark in her leg, and you're stumbling around like a drunk." He put his hand on his free shoulder. "Listen, if you have anything you want to tell me about your personal life..." He gave out one of those quick, shivery laughs, much like when someone finds out a terrible yet humorous secret about another persons. Terwynd was unaware of what Zal'garla was doing.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Zal'garla was fighting for his life, he kill 2 more rouges but wasn't making too much progress, a Rouge weilding a metal pipe as its weapon came up and hit Zal'garla in the head with it, his visor took the damage but the force of the blow knocked off his visor, buying as much time he could he yelled one word "Help!" before being forced back into the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Driex contiplated on telling the truth, but he was afraid that they would go looking for Xeirt and Trixy. Driex knew their strenght. Not even Delta Squad can take them down (A group of highly trained Destroyain troopers. Driex is a member of it.).

"No, there isn't anything I have to say. But we need to take Hiat'riax to a medical b-" Driex noticed Zal'garla and his battle. "-What the hell!?" Driex layed Hiat'riax on the ground and took out his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKSTAR RP   BLACKSTAR RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKSTAR RP
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next