GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

The Grox War - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:32 am

"My name, is Etzio. I've been traveling the galaxy on my own for a couple hundred years, cruising in my AirMaster 560. I've had my tough days, but recently it's been rather relaxed. I've been patrolling the Deep9 Sector, but so far I've only had two bust in the last few years.

After many years of wandering, I came across this smashed cruiser. It had seemingly careened into a snowy mountainside, charring the earth beneath it. Next thing I knew, I recieved a transmission....

... and there were the Grox, attempting to pound my head in."

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am

((3D I think it's best when you're in an RP you don't say "Signing off"))
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 pm

More allies, Ink mused, At least that's one advantage of fighting the Grox. We don't seem to be short of them... At least when they're not stabbing us in the back...

Out of missiles and blasters over-heating, Ink decided that his skills could be put to better use aboard the Eliminator. The boarding craft were coming thick and fast.

"Nai'vares, how soon can we make it into hyperspace? We can't let the boarding parties disable our engines!"

If we have all these reinforcements, how likely is it that the enemy's holding something back too? ...It would be better not to stick around and find out, he decided. If there was one place he felt like being right now, it was on a nice safe homeworld, with nice safe ground-to-space planetary defense systems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 pm

"we can't get enough power to get it! and the ship is too damaged to do it, the speed might rip it apart!" said Nai'vares
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 am

"I guess that means we're here for the duration," Ink said frostily, almost to himself, as he swung himself out of the cockpit back aboard the Eliminator.

Standing on deck, he surreptitiously opened a compartment on the side of his fighter-craft and removed two things: The first was a blade about as tall as he was, made from a single piece of metal with a handle attached in the centre ((see for yourself)).

The second was the black case full of phials.

Ink carefully removed one of the slim black tubes from amongst its fellows, and slowly slid it into a gap in his mask. It engaged with a click and a barely discernible hiss of air.

Finding himself suitably prepared, he stowed the case again and set off at a swift lope down the corridors, following the sounds of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 am

With hundreds of Grox on the Eliminator, the limited security personnel would be unable to hold them back. Fortifying the halls at rear positions was the only viable option, but that would lose the central computer core and two armories to the Grox. With the Grox moving fast, there was little time to fortify at forward positions effectively.

After about fifteen minutes of presumed intense combat on the Grox Capital Ship, the lights on the vessel reactivated, along with the engines. The ship, together with half of the Tegotian Command Cruisers, jumped into FTL, presumably heading towards the nearest Tegotian colony.

After the vessel had departed, the Command Cruisers that had been defending the ship now began moving outward, creating a pincer with the Grox fleet trapped between the Tegotians in the middle, and the Zaretians and Dark Leech outside.

In the secondary repair room, ACU-X-1 lay pinned by energy-reinforced duranium clamps to a flat metal table. A burn mark was quite visible on ACU's head, and the robot lay motionless and mostly silent with the exception of a soft whir of machinery inside the robot, signifying it was still active, but not able to function as it had received a heavy shock to its energy core that had forced it to do an emergency dump of virtually the entirety of the power stored in the unit to prevent permanent circuit damage.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 pm

The thing about lots of enemies in a confined space, Ink thought, closing in on a large group of conqrix tramping down an abandoned hallway, is that they can often be persuaded to fight themselves.

He was in position. He severed a power cable.

Darkness descended on the corridor.

For a heartbeat there was silence as the enemy halted, briefly disoriented. Then a distinct thump as the first body hit the ground.

Another drone , unseen in the dark, gurgled and fell before the group responded... But firing shots in the dark at an enemy supposedly in your midst will only ever lead to disaster.

Thirty seconds later, the three remaining enemies realised that their opponent was nowhere to be seen. To their credit, one actually managed to turn around before it met Ink's blade coming the other way.

That hadn't been particularly difficult... But there were a lot more Grox between him and the computer core.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

Septra finally made it back to the Eliminator, she went to the medical room to help out some injured soldiers when he heard noises of Grox, which were a bad sign. She took out her blaster and jumped out of the room and out into the hallway. She shot about 9 Grox, until she was shot through the shoulder, making Septra let out a very agonizing scream. She rushed back into the room, closing the door behind her, and getting a first-aid kit to fix her arm.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 am

Stalking the corridors some distance away, Ink heard Septra cry out from the direction of the infirmary. He hesitated: More than one motive compelled him towards the vessel's computer core, but... to leave the medic to her fate now would be to waste all his earlier efforts out in space.

Cursing himself in the privacy of his visor, he turned around and made his way back through the ship towards the source of the disturbance. Sure enough, he sighted a pair of conqrix drones attempting to burn through the infirmary doors.

A few seconds later, the sounds of determined blow-torching ceased. Presently a hand rapped sharply on the doors, and a soft but firm voice said: "You can open up now. They're gone."

Yet even as the doors tentatively swung open, Ink heard the sound of pounding feet and Grox battle-speech approaching fast.

He cursed again. Pitched battles were not generally his strong point.

He opened his radio to as many frequencies as he could get: "Naboo? Nai'vares? Anyone? This is Ink, we're in the infirmary on corridor 12A, and all hell's about to break loose..."

He nervously fingered the slot on his mask where the black phial was lodged. There really were a lot of them...
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

"I'm in the ship" it was Naboo9 "I see you Nai'vares is with me and we're about to give thouse conqrix a surprise, right... about... NOW!" he said while grabbing an overhanging pipe, and vualting into the Commander while Nai'vares fired a fully charged blast from his energy gun
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Septra knew she was going to die, she tried her hardest to ignore the pain in her shoulder, but it kept getting worse. If she died, she knew that she would be in peace knowing she'll be with Kilikan in the Afterlife. But what if their was no such thing as one? what if she was going to die and never see him? she wanted to live, she had to. Septra took out her blaster and ran again out of the room and blasted numerous Conqrix and Grox. She was once again shot, but this time in the leg. She screamed in pain as she fell to the ground, still shooting incoming Grox. She knew this was the end for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Lyeria was observing the battle from the cockpit Capital Warcraft and he said "Hmph. We need to end this battle fast, our fleet is getting ripped to shreds...."

Suddunly 2 Zaretian ships that were covering the Capital Warcraft were destroyed and the Capital was exposed.

Lyeria Said "Sh*t there goes our left flank...."

Then Grox fleets began targetting the capital Warcraft and It was on the verge of destruction.

Lyeria then said "I'm not gonna die here! We need help" then he activates the communicator and said "C'mon someone pick up!"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

"This is Admiral Palanosh, we're bringing our main gun to bear on the hostile vessels targeting you, standby!"

A huge beam was all that could be seen from the cockpit of the Capital Warcraft and when the blinding light dissipated, there was nothing but tiny pieces of rubble left of those Grox ships.

A Tegotian Command Cruiser maneuvered nearby the Capital Warcraft and fired off several volleys from its anti-fighter batteries and sent the Grox stragglers running back to the bulk of their fleet which was now being torn apart by the combined Tegotian, Dark Leech, and Zaretian fleets.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Some distance down the corridor, Ink saw the blue flare of Nai'vares' energy gun as it impacted the rear of the enemy group. They were still too far away. The wave of Grox and their drones was going to swamp the infirmary before help arrived.

In cover behind the charred infirmary doors, he noticed Septra picking up her weapon again. His shouted warnings were lost to the roar of enemy blasters, and he could only watch in mixed horror and frustration as she took a round to the leg and crumpled to the ground.

He made a decision.

Ink raised one hand to a small valve on the side of his mask, and twisted it sharply. The device gave off a hiss. Hidden in its slot, the black phial began emptying its dark liquid contents into his veins.

He brought the violent shudders that followed under control after a few seconds.

Ink drew his blade.

Adjusted the visor one last time.

And leaped into the fray like a razor-edged bullet.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Septra saw Ink run into the battle, and she knew that she wouldn't die today.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 am

Bubble and Flower were still playing all this time, but they were so weak that The Grox were only in a sedated state, and Conqrix can't be affected by Soothing Song.

(Music: http://insaniquariumguide.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=624)
A blue flash is seen at the edge of vision. When a voice is heard:

"Preparez toz diez", says a overly familiar voice...
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 pm

(music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGkkucLgbA)
and Naboo9 responded with something nobody expected. confidence. "so are you powerful as you act and say you are or just a cowared?" he asked agrresively "don't use your ship's weapons, don't use your troops, it'll only prove my point, FIGHT ME! ONE ON ONE!" he bellowed into the transmitter "or be shot down without a fight" as he said that all of the Dark Leech fighters and Warships closed in and started circling the Gurrox's ship like a pack of hungery wolfs "your choise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 pm

(( i'm back ))

Date: 8/5/4586217 Location: Unknown Space
-------------------------------------------------------

"Ok men, fire all cannons on those Grox cruisers! We have to help them!" said Triex while drinking Vestarian Coffee.
Suddenly, a blue protonic laser was coming to The Titan. Triex was dumbsturck. He in the first time in his life, didn't know what to do... The laser hit The Titan. Every thing went... red. Triex activated the impact shields. The Titan hit atmosphere. Everything started exploding.
Triex thought "Wow, this is the worst possible way to die, i never even got to finish my coffee". The impact shield where useless. The planet had a VERY thick atmosphere. Every single thing exploded in a blink of an eye. Then from everything being red, it became as black as The Abyss of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

((we're not on the titan anymore))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 pm

SaltDFrostie wrote:
((we're not on the titan anymore))

((This is the past, not the present. I already know where not in The Titan... besides, if you don't remember i had a ship named The Titan. This isn't Naboo's Titan.))
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm

((oops ok then))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Date: Present / Location: Uquirio-III
---------------------------------------------------

Never ending Darkness... forever traped in a freezing bubble. Ressitance was futile. No matter how much hope there was, the Darkness would suck it. Triex felt alone, isolated, sad...
He suddenly saw a image of Steve... but i was gone in a heartbeat... Suddenly, His body felt warm and he was free from his isolation. He opened his eyes and found himself in some room... it wasn't natural.
It was hand-made.
Apparently, a form of species (by the looks of it they were tribal) inhabited the planet. he found himself nude. with no clothing... a female version of the species looked at him. Then said " Your awake, God Who Fell From The Sky."
" What the hell!? " said Triex, who was apparently embarrased from being nude. He tryed to cover himself with his claws but he noticed he was chained to the bed.
The woman said " You are chained for a reason, we don't know if your a God of Destruction or a God of Blessing. "
Triex was shocked. He later got angry and said " I'm not any God, Ok!? I crashed into this damn planet! My crew is dead! MY WIFE IS DEAD, SHE WAS IN THE SHIP!"
The woman said " I am sorry to hear that you fell from your cloud, my Lord. ".
Triex was frustraded of the inteligence of the speices. " You idiot! No living lifeform can glide on a cloud! I am using something called a spaceship!" Triex said. He started crying because of the death of his wife, Diatria. He know felt more alone in the cosmos.
The woman said " Please, do not cry waterfalls my God. I shall show you my people. I'm sure you'll like them." the woman cut his chains and directed him to a kindom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a side-story untill i catch up with you guys happy.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 am

PWNT. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM. THIS IS VERY BAD AND YOU ARE MESSING EVERYONE UP. I MAY CONTACT A MOD IF NEEDED. Can someone please delete his post or do something?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 am

((Please clean this up, I'm pretty sure Naboo wouldn't be happy to see his thread is mass spammed))
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 am

I'll delete the post. Please proceed as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next